PDA

View Full Version : (old) Final Fantasy 9 - Necron OMG hes HARD! How do u beat him!?

ReInfected
20-05-2006, 02:02 AM
Well im at lvl around early 50ish and kuja and Deathguise was no sweat but Necron...hes the hardest!! He has like 3 turns a round! Any advice ? Im thinking of just raising my lvl to like 80

JonJon
21-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Raise it to 60 nd you should be able to do it. And if you haven't noticed, Necron is a woman. What's your party? Mine's Zidane, Dagger, Steiner and Quina (I would've had Vivi instead of Quina, but I chose the party the guide had for some bizarre reason)

Billay
21-05-2006, 10:26 PM
i dont play RPGs sorry :D

Biseinen
22-05-2006, 11:16 AM
Raise it to 60 nd you should be able to do it. And if you haven't noticed, Necron is a woman. What's your party? Mine's Zidane, Dagger, Steiner and Quina (I would've had Vivi instead of Quina, but I chose the party the guide had for some bizarre reason)

Necron is a he. ~_~;

I was level 85+ when I finished on Necron, I did everything else first, chocobo's... Ozma, etc...

JonJon
25-05-2006, 05:14 PM
Necron is a he. ~_~;

I was level 85+ when I finished on Necron, I did everything else first, chocobo's... Ozma, etc...

WHAT?! Well, HE, has breasts. And he's naked, so I'd assume he, I mean she, gotta be a she is a woman!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!