PDA

View Full Version : your thoughts on the House Mates of Big Brother

H.bubbly
20-05-2006, 01:24 PM
What are your Thoughts on the Housemates of the latest big brother ?

here are mine but you don't have to read them. Just Post yours.

My Views:

Richard: He's awsome , And Cuute.

Pete: He cracks me up although it might not seem funny to some people , i just Love it , Makes me laugh everytime.

Mikey: I don't really like him , he loves himself and is sexist about women and sports >.<

Sezer: He's great , But getting off with everyone on the first day isnt a good idea. People will soon get P'd Off at that.

Glyn : I think he's abit odd , and quiet ^_^

shazbaz: He's Funny , But abit too up in peoples faces.

George: I like george he's not too loud or too quiet and he knows what he's talking about. if you watched live you'd know what i'm talking about..

Imogen: She's Okay but i don't really like her.

Grace: She isnt loud or really tarty or anything , but abit Quiet.

Nikki : I think she's alright accept for the interview she acted abit tarty.

Lisa: Her Entrance was funny , I'm sure everybody knows what the most used Word was on that day :) well i think she's funny , and loud ..

Lea: she's not so bad , i like her , i just felt abit sorry for her because of all the booing.

dawn: For a person who apparently hates everybody she's being really social with all the house mates. :P

Bonnie : Bonner ? , bonneh ? , her voice irritated me at first but other than that everythings good.

Frodo13.
20-05-2006, 01:26 PM
There all freaks in my opinion. you cant be normal to get in that house anymore

Steven.
20-05-2006, 01:26 PM
i hate lisa, Pete to win :]

paradox
20-05-2006, 01:27 PM
There all freaks in my opinion. you cant be normal to get in that house anymore
Agreed. I liked Anthony in BB6. There were quite a few normal people then.

Frodo13.
20-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Agreed. I liked Anthony in BB6. There were quite a few normal people then.

Yes, Maxwell and Saskia too. But now its out of controll (Didnt watch BB5, But a transexual winning is'nt exactly saying normal person won

paradox
20-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Yes, Maxwell and Saskia too. But now its out of controll (Didnt watch BB5, But a transexual winning is'nt exactly saying normal person won
Ooo I remember it well, god time flys.

H.bubbly
20-05-2006, 01:36 PM
i liked the one last year with anthony n' that , i thought that was the best one.

Frodo13.
20-05-2006, 01:38 PM
Yaaa. Im on hols, so only sen them in paper. From what i have read... i can see that dude with tourettes winning

Clo
20-05-2006, 02:55 PM
I like Lisa the most, she's so down-to-earth and funny.
I hate Shabaz. With a passion.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!