PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts I

Sabu
20-05-2006, 02:46 PM
I got it 2 days ago, and Im not even out of Traverse Town! Though, it is still a great game. MY favourite part so far is when you have to get the food stock to put on the raft. It took me atleast 4 hours :P
When I met Leon, I thought it was Cloud from FF7, but was gob-smacked when it wasn't :( Still, Cid is my favourite from the FF games, and was overwhelmed when I saw him working in the Accessory Shop :D

The graphics are also an amazing part of the game :P

What do you think of the game?

JonJon
20-05-2006, 11:44 PM
You sure you've played FF before? How could you think Leon is Cloud? It's Squall with a name change. And you sure are slow at games, if it took you 4 hours to finish the first island.

Skillfuln3ss
21-05-2006, 07:33 AM
Lol it's the best game, can't wait for number II... i love the starting video with that - Simple and Clean song where sora is like falling through the water and it's all jumbled and stuff... When you finish it - It's weird, it's actually sad =( I felt like crying because of what happened, which i won't tell you because it'll wreck it for you, It's a cutscene to finish off the game.

JonJon
21-05-2006, 09:38 AM
You mean when:

Kairi and Sora get separated again? What's up with that. Their island appears, and Kairi jumps onto it, and Sora doesnn't follow?

Sabu
21-05-2006, 11:55 AM
You sure you've played FF before? How could you think Leon is Cloud? It's Squall with a name change. And you sure are slow at games, if it took you 4 hours to finish the first island.

I haven't played a FF game in 6 years :rolleyes: The only characters I actually know are Cloud and Cid :rolleyes:

Ya, I am slow at games :D

Angel-Light
21-05-2006, 12:00 PM
Cloud is blonde and Leon(Squall) is brown haired. Some random news that Kingdom Hearts 2 going to be released in 3rd quarter of this year in Europe (finally :rolleyes:)

Sabu
21-05-2006, 12:24 PM
Cloud is blonde and Leon(Squall) is brown haired. Some random news that Kingdom Hearts 2 going to be released in 3rd quarter of this year in Europe (finally :rolleyes:)

Thats what I thought :P I just got to the Colussium, and am fighting the 3 headed dog. Just beat Cloud ;)

JonJon
21-05-2006, 12:30 PM
Thats what I thought :P I just got to the Colussium, and am fighting the 3 headed dog. Just beat Cloud ;)

Try Sephiroth! He's crazy.

Sabu
21-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Rofl :P

Demynx
21-05-2006, 02:26 PM
I have Kingdom Hearts II i finished it in 52 hours,,,,,,,

JonJon
21-05-2006, 09:47 PM
FF games take around 60 hours.

Biseinen
22-05-2006, 11:12 AM
My first go at Sephiroth... I was owned. I did 0 damage to him at level 80 or something... Meh. Then I found out the way to beat him.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!