PDA

View Full Version : VERY CHEAP SHOUTcast SERVERS!

Halting
21-05-2006, 12:59 PM
If your after a SHOUTcast Server, then I'm sure you can purchase one from me, at a very cheap price.

I have recently sold about 8 of them in another thread which you will find but unfrotunately this thread fell inactive - this thread contains proof I am trustworthy.

I will not accept money via PayPal. The only method you can use to pay me for your SHOUTcast server is the use of Habbo Furniture.

Prices and Servers
50 Listeners - Anything worth half of a HC Sofa.
100 Listeners - HC Sofa
500 Listeners - Two HC Sofas
750 Listeners - Two HC Sofas and a Half.
1,500 Listeners - Three HC Sofas
2,000 Listeners - Four HC Sofas
2,500 Listeners - Five HC Sofas

What about Kbps?
Most DJs choose to stream at a kb/s of 64 or lower. We will set the kb/s to anything of your choice, and this will not effect the price either!

Abuse
If a DJ streaming on your server decides to stream higher than the set kb/s then your server will automatically be turned off!

How can I control my Radio Server?
You will be given a panel named Cast Control which is most likely the most reliable SHOUTcast Panel around. The panel includes many features and you can change the password, restart the server etc. within your own request.

If you want to know anything else then please let me know - just post a reply.

TO PURCHASE A SERVER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP (VIA REPLYING TO THIS THREAD) AND I WILL GO INTO FURTHER DETAILS THEN.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!