PDA

View Full Version : NFL Playoffs

Fireswords
18-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Wow, Colts are gone Rams are gone, Jets are gone, Vikings are gone, Packers are gone, who will be next? Tell me who you think will be next and explain why. And also tell some of your theories to us. Also be ready to back your opinion up too! Let the debating begin!

BladeMaster75
18-01-2005, 01:23 AM
EAGLES ARE GONNA DEMOLISH THE FALCONS COME NEXT WEEKEND! U W8 AND C! hahahahahahahahahaha lol

E
A
G
L
E
S

EAGLES! :eusa_clap

stanfordstud2
18-01-2005, 02:30 AM
thats not backing it up....sorry
god i hate bandwagon jumpers...

sorry but noone in philly has yet to prove they can win without TO. sorry but last week doesnt count. winning against minni was a given. it was at home and the vikes have the 18th defense in the league. tell me. who hasnt lit up minni? damn near noone. they closed off the season "resting", yet noone had any major injuries to worry about. the change of someone getting hurt is the same as in the playoffs. it was pointless as far i can see. McNabb can repeat the game he had but can westbrook? hes far from proven, and agaisnt an imporves falcon defense you never can tell.
as far as the defense goes, philly is philly, there great. but this it hasnt been proven. the got lucky with culpepper throwing bullets at the ground and moss doing virtually nothing, and we dont know if there gonna be ready, especially for someone as gifted as vick. oh man, its gonna be a good game, but i see a town taking it.

how are you gonna back yourself up? Eagles yeaaah! i bet.
come stronger next time

Fireswords
19-01-2005, 02:42 AM
Yea, that is true...I said back your opinion up, be a little educated. But, I think that all of these are great, the team that I think made the best improvement would be the Falcons, Im not just saying that cause Im a big fan of them, but the really improved in their defense. Their offense improved a little bit too, Vick is starting to really lead his team, as the QB should do! That's another think the Falcons have, is great leadership, and so the Steelers and Eagles, but with TO out, that went down a little bit, and McNabb has taken some of that over and tried to carry them threw also. One player on the Eagles I also have seen a big improvement from is Pinkston...what happened! He is a great receiver now, I understand that some people don't agree with me but its true if you think about it. Look at his last years season...Not too good lol. I think the Steelers defense will overcome the Pats, I mean its just too good lol. Thats all I could think of right now.

stanfordstud2
19-01-2005, 03:23 PM
pinkston! i was going to say that too! lol
as we saw in the minnisota game, if you dont get your WR's into it, your gonna have a hard time winning...the eagles arent that at the run.
Pinkston and westbrook have filled in adiquitly plus one for TO. if they make it to the super bowl i want a ray lewis dance from TO ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!