PDA

View Full Version : Fallin Furni Guide

dannyboymed
18-01-2005, 08:31 AM
I wrote a guide to Fallin Furni. Read it below. It's quite big. :eusa_danc

Bunny
18-01-2005, 11:32 PM
I don't know if you should write it at all, a while ago I wrote a small suggestion about what would be a good idea to post, like if it would cause lag or is reasonable and then a moderator at habbox told me that I was being rude and telling them what they should write. I wrote back to him that it was only a suggestion and I didn't mean anything and then he wrote back that I was telling them, and I wrote that he didn't know that since I was the one who wrote the post in the first place and then he threatened to ban me! I'm not saying that all moderating in habbox is bad, I think it's great that people are making sure nothing is going wrong, but threatening is dumb.

dannyboymed
22-01-2005, 08:44 PM
I'll upload it to my web site and put a link here... hang on.

Ezzie.
23-01-2005, 01:50 PM
Hey you can post it on here or preferabley a link would be better but as long as it's not extremely long winded you can post it

dannyboymed
29-01-2005, 12:52 AM
Falling Furniture or Fallin Furni or FF Guide

You enter a room called "Fallin Furni". About eight people seem to be running around in the middle of it. You haven't got a clue what they are doing. They are playing "Fallin Furni".

Fallin Furni is a game where you basically just have to get a seat. They come in all shapes and sizes; so don't be surprised when you end up sitting on a barrel! Seats appear littered around the game area with people running for them. Once you have a seat, you sit on that seat and wait until the next round. However, if you don't get a seat, you will most likely get the Death Announcement message: P2s, kik, rev?

Death Announcement Meanings:

P2s - Pay To Stay - Give the owner a set amount of furniture/credits and they will let you stay in the game. It is up to them how much you have to give before you can stay in the game.

Kik - Kick Me - You lose and you are booted out of the room. You are free to come back, but you must wait until the next game begins.

Rev - Revenge - Give the owner a set amount of furniture/credits and they will let you stay in the game + you can put someone else in your place. It is up to them how much you have to give before you can use Revenge. Naturally, the amount of furniture/credits is more than P2s.

Layout:

The layout of the game is usually something like this, but can come in all different shapes and sizes.

Queue Area: This is where you queue up to play the next game. This is usually next to the door, but it can differ. Some rooms don't have a queue area.

Play Area: This is the space where you play the game. If you are in this area, you are playing Fallin Furni.

Owner Area: This is where the owner of the room resides. If he or she wishes, players of the game can come in and wait for the next game in there.

Terms Used In Game:

Corners: This means that every player in the game must get to a corner. It also means that the chair/sofa that is put down will usually be in the middle of the play area.

One Space: This can be heard when there is only 2-4 players are left in the game area without a seat. The 2-4 people stand next to each other, with only one space separating them (Not diagonal). The last chair is usually dropped in between the 2-4 remaining players. This is not always the case. You may also hear “Three Space”, “Five Space” etc.

Other Death Announcement (DA) Meanings:

Playing a game and hear a Death Announcement other than "P2s, kik, rev"? Don't panic, they will be explained in this section.

Line: You lose the game, the door between the queue area and play area opens, and you retreat back into the queue area. Don't feel afraid to request this, it's free and you can wait for the next game without having to leave.

Srev - Super Revenge - Give the owner a set amount of furniture/credits and they will let you stay in the game + you can put two other players in your place. It is up to them how much you have to give before you can use Super Revenge. Naturally, the amount of furniture/credits is more than either Rev or P2s.

Bomb - You pay the owner a set amount of furniture/credits and they will let you stay in the game + around five other players are booted out! It is up to them how much you have to give before you can use Bomb. This move will cost you a lot of furniture/credits.

When you use Rev or Srev, the other player/players take your place. This means that if they want, they can Rev/Srev back and put you in trouble.

Finals:

Most people don't like finals because they mean long waits. However, they can sometimes have a larger payoff overall. Basically, if you win the game, you go in to the Owner Area and wait. You will then play the winner of the next game to decide an overall winner. Some rooms even have quarter-finals and semi-finals.

Warnings:

Almost every Fallin Furni game is different. Read the Stickys in a room! These can often contain rules exclusive to that room.

Some people have no greater desire than to watch you lose. These people attempt to trade you just when you are about to grab a seat. When you are traded, your game pauses for a few seconds while the trade box loads. During this time you will most probably lose.

Thank you for reading my guide. I hope this has helped you.

- Daniel Edeson (Dannyboymed) :eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!