PDA

View Full Version : Info About Chinese Furniture.

Anthol
21-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Ok - No one has really wrote a value on the Chinese furniture
[Red Knot & Chinese Sofa] so basiclly there selling at ridiculous prices, So ive decided to fill you guys in on what there worth, and when there coming out etc etc.

Chinese Furniture

The chinese furni is being given out to all of the people who purchase a peice of clothing from the spread shirt site, Origionally the Chinese furniture was going to be releasd last November, But for some reason it wasnt.
The chinese furniture is going to be releasd every november to celebrate Chinese new year - Both the chinese sofa and red knot are going to be valued at 13 habbo credits [Catalogue Price] and they are going to be a seasonal rare.

Trading

What should I be paying for a peice of chinese furniture?
Answer - I suggest you pay no more than 3hc sofas at the verry most, Personally I wouldnt even pay a HC due to the fact they are going to be releasd.

-

Thanks Conor - Expert Trader :D

Cold.Black.Days
21-05-2006, 09:56 PM
i smell a big loader bull

Anthol
21-05-2006, 10:06 PM
i smell a big loader bull There was no need for that response, And if you dont beleive what I just said - You obviously dont read the newsie, as Ive basicly put the newsie into less detail, so Bull? I suggest you think again as this was posted on the Habbo hotel UK newsie page in alot more detail, I have just cut it down

Describe
04-07-2006, 08:07 PM
Bull Bull Bull

-:Undertaker:- (Head Rare Values Reporter) - Please Don't Spam.

brapbrap
04-07-2006, 08:13 PM
Bull Bull

-:Undertaker:- (Head Rare Values Reporter) - Please Don't Spam.

-:Undertaker:-
04-07-2006, 08:21 PM
Anthol is right I think.

Halop
04-07-2006, 08:49 PM
How can you call yourself a "Expert Trader".

It's not a profession or something.

Thread closed by smiddy1234 (Forum moderator) - As it was bumped.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!