PDA

View Full Version : Personalised Trophies...

jinxii
22-05-2006, 12:00 PM
1 HC for a Bronze or Silver trophy.

You choose the design.
You choose the message.

Instant popularity!

Ideal for games' or trading rooms; they increase your credibility and are great decoration. I do *not* create the trophy first, as some people run out as soon as it is made and I have a useless personalised trophy that I don't need, and I've wasted credits.

I am a trusted member. ^^ Please post here, f/r jinxii16 (not jinxii, because that account doesn't have the credits) or PM me here on HabboxForum.

Shinigami
22-05-2006, 12:11 PM
Does it have to be so pricy... :P

jinxii
22-05-2006, 12:32 PM
Yes, it does. =)

tbh imo no m8
22-05-2006, 12:35 PM
JInxii is trusted too :). To anyone who doesn't think so :).

,x-Jay
23-05-2006, 04:19 PM
I'll take one; i'd like it to say:

(¯`JáyJáy;ís;só;kínkéh;x(Alt + 159 code love heart)
(¯`JáyJáy;ráwks;my;sáwks;x(Alt + 159 code love heart)
(¯`Lóvéh;frómméh;Jínxíí;x(Alt + 159 code love heart)

I'd like it to be silver with the 2 friends hugging (?) each other, i'll pay you hc tonight.

- Jay.

paradox
23-05-2006, 04:26 PM
Does it have to be PURE HC?

Edit: Jay it's two friends with there arm round each other lol

ScouseOrient
23-05-2006, 04:36 PM
Does it have to be PURE HC?

Edit: Jay it's two friends with there arm round each other lol

Isnt Hugging outing your arm round someone

bubble79
23-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Why not just buy cheap trophies with non-personalised messages but un-personal ones. Like I have one that says 'to the best daughter in the world', and 1 that says 'you r ma best m8 luv ya babes 4eva' or soemthing. It's far cheaper.

paradox
23-05-2006, 08:01 PM
Isnt Hugging outing your arm round someone
Not on the trophy it isn't :p

jinxii
23-05-2006, 10:08 PM
Uhm...no 'globes or BB trophies. 2 Dices or whatever is fine. ^^

jojoandme
23-05-2006, 11:55 PM
lol 1hc for a tropy I buy people free ones.This is a scam (bad pricing)

jinxii
24-05-2006, 09:10 AM
Dude, you've got 130 posts and no rep power. So...shut up. These trophies are for people I don't know; some people like to have trophies with their names on to use as decoration, etc. READ the Goddamn thread. And it isn't bad pricing; the average price is 3HCs per credit code; I don't buy credits myself. If you do the maths, that works out a fair price. AND somebody has already vouched for my trustworthiness on this thread, and there are loads of other people I've done business with in this forum who I've done business with before, 'kay?

Edit: AND, if you think it's a scam to charge what YOU think is too much, then you clearly haven't grasped the concept and I suggest you google it or use www.dictionary.com.

jojoandme
24-05-2006, 12:51 PM
Dude this is a forum not some command base where rank is important.
That is very bad pricing I buy 12 film for 0.5 same price as the gold.
You would have to be high to think thats a good deal.
And just maybe people have friends that are really there friends and would buy them trophys instead of buying them.

Ghert
24-05-2006, 01:11 PM
Dude this is a forum not some command base where rank is important.
That is very bad pricing I buy 12 film for 0.5 same price as the gold.
You would have to be high to think thats a good deal.
And just maybe people have friends that are really there friends and would buy them trophys instead of buying them.

For gods sake, she is offering a service and in my opinion a very good one, as she is offering a unique one at that, it does not matter about pricing and things you are paying for the uniqueness of having a tailormade trophy to suit your needs and unless your a type who pesters others to buy you a trophy and dictate to them what you want written on it in which my view is taking advantage of a friendship, than you wouldnt be able to obtain the trophy any other way unless you bought it urself using your own credits.

At the end of the day from what i have heard jinxii is very trusted and contrary to your previous posts this is not a scam. As, she already said 35 credit codes go for 3hc, so a trophy worth 10 creds should be equal to 1hc. People will make thier own mind up as to whether to pay 1hc as not all habbo's are as stingy as yourself.

And Jojo someone obviously didnt take their own time to read the forum rules, If you follow the link in your own signiture you will find youve broken the forum rules as have i by responding to you. So in due course your just a rather big hypocrite.

ill point the rule at for you than maybe you will take notice.

"TRADING RULES

Please Look Over Every Rule And Obide By Them

1) DO NOT POST COMMENTS - Do not react to posts made by others, except by saying if you accept or reject an offer if you are the person who started the thread. The ONLY forum where you are allowed to post comments in the Trading Category is the forum called: Questions/comments about trading or (rare) furni. Only post in the other trading forums if you are actually going to offer!"

sorry jinxii for interfering in this thread just his nonsense spam posts started to irritate me

(note to jojo: i wont post in this thread again to reply to you if you decide to post a comment directed at me, pm me instead if youve something to say)

thanks alex

Papershop
24-05-2006, 02:15 PM
DO NOT POST COMMENTS

Well Shut Up Then And Carry On FCS "/

,x-Jay
24-05-2006, 03:35 PM
She's awesome; trade went smoothily (apart from a little typing error which she replaced with a new trophy,) thanks Emily. ^_^ +Rep.

- Jay.

jinxii
25-05-2006, 02:11 PM
W00b. Awesome status. ;) 26 credits left, any body else want anything? ^^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!