PDA

View Full Version : habbolantis more like habbo's-crapist

toilet99
22-05-2006, 03:12 PM
if u may or may not of noticed but for a week now i have noticed that at habbolantis owned by callie doesant work

when i say doesant work i mean the tele thet gets you in the room doesant work its lifeless

when will it come back to life? god knows but at the moment it looks like callies rooms are going down hill starting withe the meet and great which was trashed because someone maneged to get rights!

Moved by Ostinato (Forum Moderator) from UK News and Rumours. Please post in the correct forum.

Disaronno
22-05-2006, 03:14 PM
A Tele doesnt have a life:P

You
22-05-2006, 03:15 PM
if u may or may not of noticed but for a week now i have noticed that at habbolantis owned by callie doesant work

when i say doesant work i mean the tele thet gets you in the room doesant work its lifeless

when will it come back to life? god knows but at the moment it looks like callies rooms are going down hill starting withe the meet and great which was trashed because someone maneged to get rights!
'erm, Im not sure if you didn't realise, Callie has been released from Sulake and is banned, So theres nothing much she can do...

Disaronno
22-05-2006, 03:15 PM
She was banned?

You
22-05-2006, 03:17 PM
She left / was fired (which is most probably right) and was banned, the same with her Impetuous account...

Disaronno
22-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Why was she banned aswell?

You
22-05-2006, 03:19 PM
Because they are the same person, lol.

Disaronno
22-05-2006, 03:20 PM
No, i mean why was she banned???

You
22-05-2006, 03:21 PM
Because she was fired lol, So i presume they don't want her to have access to the furniture on the accounts

Wootzeh
22-05-2006, 03:21 PM
No, i mean why was she banned??? So if people who get her pass, they cant impersonate her.

.:.:jjm261:.:.
22-05-2006, 03:57 PM
Who Would She Want The Account

And Why Didnt They Ban Jibbi/Ione and All The Other Ex Staffs

You
22-05-2006, 03:59 PM
Jibbi and others wasn't fired.

MattUH
22-05-2006, 04:06 PM
Jibbi got unbanned...

toilet99
22-05-2006, 08:39 PM
News update on habbolantis (habbo's-crapist)

It turned out callie didan't own any of the mazes another twit did and now because he stolen all the furni to trade with!
( by the way he had blue ambers and super rares!)

Anyway he switched to another account and so the habbo staff couldan't find out! He picked the tele up and changed the passe's to all the rooms the cheaky bugger! :D

(I know this from a annomonous freind of a freind of a freind of a freinds best freind lol confusing i know but she didan't want to be named for what she said was for legal reasons lol shes very weird)
sorry if you are reading this by the way you know who you are!

Kardan
22-05-2006, 08:42 PM
news update on habbolantis (habbo's-crapist)
it turned out callie didant own any of the mazes another twit did and now because he nicked all the furni 2 trade with (he had blue ambers and that)
and switched to anther account and so the habbo staff couldant find out he picked his tele up and changed his pass the cheaky bugga

(i know this from annomonous freind of a freid of a freind lol confusing i know but she didan't want to be named for what she said was for legal reasons lol shes very weird) sorry if u r reding this by the way u no who u r!
1) Habblantis was in February quest is over so teles shouldn't work
2) The rooms were on another account as Callie wouldn't ahve enough rooms on her account to do it
3) Blue ambers are normal rares, so just because someone has them doesn't mean they hacked the account.

Oh and Jim, Ione didn't get banned because she's Sulake staff, Jibbi did get banned but unbanned as she visits habbo :)

dannyboymed
22-05-2006, 08:42 PM
I doubt that's real, but it's possible.

toilet99
22-05-2006, 08:51 PM
1) Habblantis was in February quest is over so teles shouldn't work
2) The rooms were on another account as Callie wouldn't ahve enough rooms on her account to do it
3) Blue ambers are normal rares, so just because someone has them doesn't mean they hacked the account.

Oh and Jim, Ione didn't get banned because she's Sulake staff, Jibbi did get banned but unbanned as she visits habbo :)

1) habbolantis was accturly done in november as a task to get the habbolantis pillar out and they wouldan't of closed it now as many habbo's use it frequently if there bored

2) no it was another habbo who done it because he was like the superloves (normal randomly picked habbo's given a special task)

3) he's now rich and probley making a room full of thrones

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!