my opion is sad

whats urs

p.s. is jake perm banned and why?

Calum
22-05-2006, 04:37 PM
Pm pointless thread pls

harl2015
22-05-2006, 04:39 PM
luring is fine. if your stupid enough to be lured, then its your fault. unless, of course, its your friend, so you dont expect anything. and are betrayed. *cough*

Charles
22-05-2006, 04:48 PM
I don't like it to be honest. I was buying a whip once, 'Hey, come to edgeville' I got suspicious..turned out he wanted me to go to that rune seller guy as he was buying runes.
Yeah, whatever.

JonJon
22-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Did you just make this because Ezzie got lured?

Also, I was buying Full Torags, I was told to meet in Edgeville, then he pmed me saying Im just above Varrock, and him and his and were waiting to kill me lol :P

JoeyK.
22-05-2006, 04:53 PM
It's fine... If you're dumb enough to fall for it, then it's your own fault. Plus, if you ever ARE lured, it usually happens when you're a lower level, so you lose less stuff anyway, so better sooner than later.

Stress Free
22-05-2006, 04:54 PM
I got lured one this guy said wanna buya whip 1m and d legs 1mil
i said why he said i cant sell em n i need cash quick i sed ok where r u
he said im at the cabbage patch
i said come to edgeville i need tog et cash he said ill wait
so i got ym 2mil thinkign hmm bit fishy i bet im gonan get lured
crossed through wildy and there he is i even saw himwith a ancient staff but i ran over to him and he ancient maged me i was wearin full rune sara trimmed and had 2mil in my inventry i lost everythign apart from sara legs body and d long

Ezzie.
22-05-2006, 04:57 PM
luring is fine. if your stupid enough to be lured, then its your fault. unless, of course, its your friend, so you dont expect anything. and are betrayed. *cough*

Ye luring's not very nice... *COUGH* *COUGH*

Mohwar.
22-05-2006, 04:59 PM
This what happened ok

Mohwar - Selling 30k iron arrows only 900k

Lurer - I buy for 1.1m

Lurers friend - 1.7m

Mohwar - holy cow im gonna be rich

Lurer - 1.9m

Friend - 2m final

Mohwar - ok ok

Lure - lvl 87

Mohwar - lvl 88

lurer friend lvl 88 with tb

Lurer - Ancients

Lurer Says - World 98 im at monks with a friend helping him train

mohwar - ok i realised it was a fake

so me i put arrows in bank go there they attack me i says rofl i aint got s***

they say omg how u know we was luring you lol

The end

JonJon
22-05-2006, 05:02 PM
I've never fallen for such a dumb trick. I could understand Ezzie being lured, because Joe was supposed to be his friend... yet he lured him.

kooldude23
22-05-2006, 05:17 PM
what do you think on luring ?

i saw my mate get lured outer ruen t legs and obby cape and shild

my opion is sad

whats urs

There is nothing wrong with it, it is part of the game, if you fall for it them tough luck, i personally have never fallen, or been approached by a lurer.

I've never fallen for such a dumb trick. I could understand Ezzie being lured, because Joe was supposed to be his friend... yet he lured him.

One thread has already been closed because if this, want another ?

No, a 5 day ban, he is using a different account, he was banned for bad mouthing Ezzie.

Ezzie.
22-05-2006, 05:18 PM
jake was banned for like swearing at me and re-opening threads and stuff i think

kooldude23
22-05-2006, 05:20 PM
jake was banned for like swearing at me and re-opening threads and stuff i think

Yes, like i just said :rolleyes:

Ezzie.
22-05-2006, 05:21 PM
Yes, like i just said :rolleyes:

I said in more detail jeez sue me? :s

kooldude23
22-05-2006, 05:22 PM
I said in more detail jeez sue me? :s
For ? :P

micky.blue.eyes
22-05-2006, 05:27 PM
I got lured one this guy said wanna buya whip 1m and d legs 1mil
i said why he said i cant sell em n i need cash quick i sed ok where r u
he said im at the cabbage patch
i said come to edgeville i need tog et cash he said ill wait
so i got ym 2mil thinkign hmm bit fishy i bet im gonan get lured
crossed through wildy and there he is i even saw himwith a ancient staff but i ran over to him and he ancient maged me i was wearin full rune sara trimmed and had 2mil in my inventry i lost everythign apart from sara legs body and d long
You knew you would get lured, you saw him with ancient, you crossed the wilderniss with 2mil and you still went to him? That's just being dumb.

Brody
22-05-2006, 05:41 PM
i dont even no what lring is rofl

kooldude23
22-05-2006, 06:07 PM
i dont even no what lring is rofl

When someone tells you they will buy somthing you are selling and they tell you that there in a strange place, they are infact standing in level one wildy, they kill you, taking the items that you were going to sell, people often consider it as a form of scamming, but it is your own fault for being a noob :D

:)
22-05-2006, 06:13 PM

Just banned until 26th
Then my other account, Passion, got banned until the 26th for asking for bap rep :P

Now i'm stuck here. My last account :(

One thing I learnt whilste being banned. -

Ezzie. has done nothing to me so I shouldn't be mean to him. Discrimination is the way I say it and I wish it never happened. Sorry Ezzie. (doubt you'll even care but oh well).

Oh, I find luring funny :P Not that I do it, just how simple it is to get good money.

Jordey
22-05-2006, 06:16 PM
lol ive got a blue mask of a lurer i new he was gonig to lure me for my green mask he says he was wcin behind black night fortress i saw him he skulled me so i acient back and tele blocked him and p00ned him lol he shudnt of tried to lure me i didnt take mask with me tho

Ezzie.
22-05-2006, 06:27 PM
Just banned until 26th
Then my other account, Passion, got banned until the 26th for asking for bap rep :P

Now i'm stuck here. My last account :(

One thing I learnt whilste being banned. -

Ezzie. has done nothing to me so I shouldn't be mean to him. Discrimination is the way I say it and I wish it never happened. Sorry Ezzie. (doubt you'll even care but oh well).

Oh, I find luring funny :P Not that I do it, just how simple it is to get good money.

Thanks for apologising man it really does mean alot <3 meh maybe u was having bad week or somthing, some people do so no worries :) and i apologise if i ever got on your nerves lol

22-05-2006, 06:59 PM
Thanks for apologising man it really does mean alot <3 meh maybe u was having bad week or somthing, some people do so no worries :) and i apologise if i ever got on your nerves lol

You have no need to apologise :)

It was all me :(

Ezzie.
22-05-2006, 07:18 PM
psh put it in the past bro it dm :p

22-05-2006, 07:19 PM
psh put it in the past bro it dm :p

Okey Dokey :D

Brody
22-05-2006, 07:19 PM
man ezzie forgives ppl quick

Ezzie.
22-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Rofl ^_^ i'd rather have a friend than not have one ;) unless it was josh who is a total $U(YD(*G*"^&

JonJon
22-05-2006, 07:28 PM
Rofl ^_^ i'd rather have a friend than not have one ;) unless it was josh who is a total $U(YD(*G*"^&

Since we're all spamming, can I just say: I <3 your sig :)

kooldude23
22-05-2006, 07:31 PM
Since we're all spamming, can I just say: I <3 your sig :)
Glad one of us does.

Ezzie.
22-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Thankyouzzzz owls for life :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!