PDA

View Full Version : About the New Furni..

Anotherkid3
22-05-2006, 06:06 PM
Ok, theres been a lot of debate on which new furni will be coming out, after the new of it. I personally have said I would like the Ice Patch even though theres a slim chance now that winter is over. Heres a poll of a few guess's on what it might be. Take your pick on what you want it to be!

-Anotherkid3

Edit:Ok guys I get the msg ..lol... but can't I get my own feed back about wanting the ice patch more ? Im sorri about me making Thread about the same thing bothers anybody :rolleyes:

Ostinato (Forum Moderator) Thread closed, the rare is already out.

!!HM!!
22-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Ok, theres been a lot of debate on which new furni will be coming out, after the new of it. I personally have said I would like the Ice Patch even though theres a slim chance now that winter is over. Heres a poll of a few guess's on what it might be. Take your pick on what you want it to be!

-Anotherkid3
double post and this ain't news soz <3

:Alpha
22-05-2006, 06:08 PM

-Anotherkid3

Theres already a thread for that mate.
Post there.

olly848
22-05-2006, 06:15 PM
Well i think it might be linked with pirates.
Two public rooms now have descriptions about pirates:
The Jolly Roger Tavern: The ultimate Pirate hang out
Great port of habbo: Beware Pirates!
hmmm..

dannyboymed
22-05-2006, 06:25 PM
It's already out, and it's crap. =l

Anotherkid3
22-05-2006, 06:32 PM
Lol.. you can ignore this thread if you want guys. The prirate stuff is out and it suxxxxxxx big time. I found out about them about 30 seconda after I made this thread :p

You can still vote for a rare youd liek to see in the cat if you want ;)

-Anotherkid3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!