PDA

View Full Version : runescapeaddicts

The Don
24-05-2006, 06:23 PM
is this site a scam. you know on rune hq theve got a advert on it advertising the guide to make millions. is this a scam or do they give you a guide and does it work?

Jamie,
24-05-2006, 06:24 PM
guides arent anything special.

The Don
24-05-2006, 06:27 PM
thanks but that didnt very much help...

Jamie,
24-05-2006, 06:27 PM
In other words there crap..that better?

Ben.
24-05-2006, 06:28 PM
In other words there crap..that better?
Lmao much better maybe spell it out too?

The Don
24-05-2006, 06:28 PM
haha i cant even ask questions on this forum

:)
24-05-2006, 06:29 PM
yes but do they work? and is it a scam?

No scam. It tells you a por way to make money.

My mate bought it before.

It's so crap.

---MAD---
24-05-2006, 06:29 PM
pointless..waste of money. Even if they were real, they would be no good as its easy to make money as long as you focus and stick to your plan. Most people give up within 1 month or even 1 week.

Ben.
24-05-2006, 06:30 PM
pointless..waste of money. Even if they were real, they would be no good as its easy to make money as long as you focus and stick to your plan. Most people give up within 1 month or even 1 week.

Like me :)

The Don
kk thanks for the advice

---MAD---
Like me :)
theres an example ;).

runescapeaddict
25-05-2006, 12:04 PM
Well I guess considering I own the site I could answer that.

The guide on there is a guide of a friends, not even my guide, I sell it for him, but we get ALOT of good feedback from it.

Its probably aimed more at runescape newbies, not advanced players.

I am thinking of turning the site into a runescape portal/forum with ALOT better information.

What do you guys think of that?

What would you like to see on it?

Regards
Runescapeaddicts.com

25-05-2006, 12:06 PM
I would like to see a big "CLOSED" sign on it :)

J0shIsBackLol
25-05-2006, 12:08 PM
I would like to see you shot in the back of the head, but I doubt it's going to happen.

DPS
25-05-2006, 12:13 PM
There not a scam i bought the guide for my little brother and it works.
i also used there combat guide and that was very good.

runescapeaddict
25-05-2006, 12:13 PM
Oh well thanks for that guys.

I actually ask for some feedback from the community and this is what is given?

Seriously though come on, If you are interested in the game you surely must have some idea what you want to see?

runescapeaddict
25-05-2006, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the vote of confidence Jordan,

It is good to see people making use of the guides.

Barkseh (Super Moderator) - please don't double post.

25-05-2006, 12:17 PM
What I want to see is right here in Habbox so I won't be using your forum.

micky.blue.eyes
25-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Well I guess considering I own the site I could answer that.

The guide on there is a guide of a friends, not even my guide, I sell it for him, but we get ALOT of good feedback from it.

Its probably aimed more at runescape newbies, not advanced players.

I am thinking of turning the site into a runescape portal/forum with ALOT better information.

What do you guys think of that?

What would you like to see on it?

Regards
Runescapeaddicts.com
We don't really care what you do with your site, almost nobody will visit it anyway, we use runehq and tip.it and others and probably soon rsmanor.

As for those guides, they are just stupid guides for people who are really desperate, most information can be found for free, most people will tell you how they make much money, I personally like crafting nats. (only those stupid pkers are so sad).

Those guides often have 'opinions' from people under it on the site, but those can be fake, like this:

micky.blue.eyes's guide, only £100!! Here is what people thought of it:

I loved it! Now I'm rich and it's so worth the £100

OMG!! I'm rich! Take that n00Bs!

DPS
25-05-2006, 12:49 PM
Very True Very True

---MAD---
25-05-2006, 01:05 PM
We don't really care what you do with your site, almost nobody will visit it anyway, we use runehq and tip.it and others and probably soon rsmanor.

As for those guides, they are just stupid guides for people who are really desperate, most information can be found for free, most people will tell you how they make much money, I personally like crafting nats. (only those stupid pkers are so sad).

Those guides often have 'opinions' from people under it on the site, but those can be fake, like this:

micky.blue.eyes's guide, only £100!! Here is what people thought of it:
Thats fact :)

shane9870
25-05-2006, 02:35 PM
all the guide try to do is teach the reader how to merchant, and they throw in guides that can be found free on sites on tip.it and zybez.

micky.blue.eyes
25-05-2006, 02:48 PM
I guess it's a good way to make some money, if people really buy it.

JonJon
25-05-2006, 03:12 PM
Oh well thanks for that guys.

I actually ask for some feedback from the community and this is what is given?

Seriously though come on, If you are interested in the game you surely must have some idea what you want to see?

You got any proof that you own the site?

runescapeaddict
25-05-2006, 07:49 PM
Not sure what you want as proof, but I just made a new folder called habbox and uploaded some image of statistics.

Many people buy the guide, but as I said I am only an affiliate of the guide so I couldnt really care if it stays or goes.

This site has potential to be bigger then tip-it or rshq. I dont f*&k around when I build websites. If I want it to be the best, then I build it, and have it rank number 1 in all Search engines.

Its my living, its what I do best.

Which brings me back to building the whole community thing. I see it as an opportunity to provide the runescape community with something decent.

Money.Blue.Eyes - We get quite a bit of traffic, considering we don't have a community or a forum.

As for the money factor, This site does okay, not nearly as good as my other sites. But still close to 1k per month.

Here are some stats for the site, traffic wise,

http://www.runescapeaddicts.com/habbox/runescape-stats.JPG

http://www.runescapeaddicts.com/habbox/runescape-stats1.JPG

So traffic isnt a problem. And that goes to show that building an instant community wont be a problem either.

I could just open a ****** forum tommorrow and it would be successfull. But that isnt what I want to do. Why not make it a great resource?

DPS
26-05-2006, 09:35 AM
It's micky.blue.eyes
not money.blue.eyes

The Don
26-05-2006, 09:54 AM
Thread Closed

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!