PDA

View Full Version : I just found out my friend is gay

.mcgovlau.
24-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Uhm I just found pics of my very good guy friend on myspace kissing a guy and on that guy's myspace it says they have been together for 2 months now. It doesn't bother me that hes gay, it bothers me that he didn't tell me :/ and people knew, like i'd say everyone but me. How should I confront him really....? I just don't know how I feel cause he never told me and I'm supposed to be his really good friend :/

:@ im more mad than anything hahahah, I know outting someone is horrible but its not even cause hes gay, its cause he didn't tell me raaaaaaaaaaaaah:eusa_wall

Edge
24-05-2006, 07:16 PM
Ooooh bad news.. id hate that personally :(

nets
24-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Ask him why he didn't tell you, he might have assumed you knew.

ssricky
24-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Uhm I just found pics of my very good guy friend on myspace kissing a guy and on that guy's myspace it says they have been together for 2 months now. It doesn't bother me that hes gay, it bothers me that he didn't tell me :/ and people knew, like i'd say everyone but me. How should I confront him really....? I just don't know how I feel cause he never told me and I'm supposed to be his really good friend :/

:@ im more mad than anything hahahah, I know outting someone is horrible but its not even cause hes gay, its cause he didn't tell me raaaaaaaaaaaaah:eusa_wall
maybe because he was a closet homosexual

blaster.
24-05-2006, 07:35 PM
If may really trust you but probarly not ready to come out

.mcgovlau.
24-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Yeah hes a closet gay but he knows i have metrosexual and gay friends :/

;(

.mcgovlau.
25-05-2006, 12:17 AM
sorry for double post but its all good now

forget being formal and stuff i txted him"when were you plannin on tellin me you're gay, p.s. i dont care that ur gay, love ya dave"

its all good now hahahahaha he was like YEY

close thread por favor

closeddd

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!