PDA

View Full Version : Busta Ryhmes New Album

Mit
24-05-2006, 08:02 PM
I cannot wait till this album is released, everything i've heard has been 4-5 star quality. Busta Rhymes seems much better than before, and has loads of top class producers backing him, especially Dr. DRE.

Songs i've heard so far:

Touch It - At first I wasn't so sure about this but as I listened to it about 20 times I began to really like, its more of a southern song, but I guess thats whats hot in New York now.

New York Shhh - I love this track, swizz beatz actually sounds pretty good on this as well. The song is about bringing back New York, and I prefer this to Touch It.

I love My Chick - This is a great club track, with Will.I.Am from black eye peas giving his useful exciting contribution, with Kelis not really having to do much but she doesn't fault on what she does.

Don't Get Carried Away - Nas and Busta on the same track, so it must be quality. Obvious all the lyrics are thought about and well written but it reminds of pre 2000 rap. DRE produced this so its got the beat ;)

Been Through The Storm - Busta and STevie Wonder sound great on another DRE produced track :) My favourite track so far. Busta Rhymes sounds amazing and Stevie singing is perfect.

I think this will definately do well this year, and seems to be the best hip hop album so far. Although i'd like to see what people think about Ice Cubes new album that sounds good so far.

Your views :)

majesticdragon
25-05-2006, 06:02 PM
OMG DIDN'T NO IT WAS RLEASED
im going hmv to get it now lawl!

CAN'T WAIT

Mit
25-05-2006, 06:25 PM
It isn't released yet but there have been many tracks played on the radio. :)

Swifty
26-05-2006, 02:09 PM
I am also looking forward to that, aswell as Obie Trice's new album.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!