PDA

View Full Version : What should i train?

Dash
24-05-2006, 10:36 PM
Skills or combat? I really dont feel like training combat but it would make me get called a noob less...What do you think?

Rashelly
25-05-2006, 12:20 AM
Anyone who calls you a noob for having a low combat level is obviously an ignorant fool not worthy conversing with you.
Do whatever you feel like doing, it's your game, no one elses.

---MAD---
25-05-2006, 06:31 AM
Anyone who calls you a noob for having a low combat level is obviously an ignorant fool not worthy conversing with you.
Do whatever you feel like doing, it's your game, no one elses.
Exactly. Why do people ask whenever they dont know what to do lol. Just think of something and do it ;)

Callum.
25-05-2006, 06:37 AM
Skills or combat? I really dont feel like training combat but it would make me get called a noob less...What do you think?

Get some non-combat skills up. Its always nice to look at your invent and see that you're not mainly going for combat.

And don't take no notice of people who call you a noob. Quite often, they are one.

Royksopp
25-05-2006, 06:49 AM
Do whatever you feel like doing, it's your game, no one elses. i agree with you there rashelly lol

micky.blue.eyes
25-05-2006, 07:37 AM
If you don't feel like training combat, don't train it.
Train what you want to train, high skills can always help training combat later on. It can make you enough money to buy good armour or if you have a high enough fishing level you can fish some sharks or swordies to fight monsters for a longer ammount of time.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!