PDA

View Full Version : HabboHotel Fansite meeting

Upe
25-05-2006, 01:29 AM
Well i was one of the lucky people who got into the fansite meeting this morning with the new hotel manager (lost_witness). So i took a screen shot and so here it is.

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=meeting3fe.jpg

I hope this hasnt been already posted.. If it has please dont Bad rep me :)

Billay
25-05-2006, 01:35 AM
Lucky you!

which one is you btw?

Upe
25-05-2006, 01:50 AM
The one on the last iced sofa beside the pale guy in all black I have dark hair and a black shirt

Antony
25-05-2006, 06:20 AM
First screenie I've seen of the room. So +Rep for you :)

Witnezz
25-05-2006, 07:00 AM
You scouldn't of even been in there

Vibe
25-05-2006, 07:43 AM
What were in you in there for? (Fansite)?

I'm at the front >;] the one dressed like kotu

SupaIGA
25-05-2006, 08:15 AM
Is Witnezz lost_witness?

Revivalry
25-05-2006, 08:19 AM
I got a video capture of the whole meeting :D

Dal
25-05-2006, 08:20 AM
I was there. But howver you got the screenie or if you were there. I dont think it is wise to post that. It was a private meeting for official fansites. Not an event to take screenies of and post.

8Freak8
25-05-2006, 08:22 AM
What time was that meeting? Not that late at night as you posted? That would be crazy. What fansite do you represent?

Revivalry
25-05-2006, 08:33 AM
Ye actually good point.. Check out the time it was posted :l
Wouldn't you post it during the day time for everyone to view?
Plus i thought the meeting was from 4:30 - 5:00pm BST so they could clear the meeting inbetween the two events yesterday...
Hmmm beats me.

Vibe
25-05-2006, 08:46 AM
Ye actually good point.. Check out the time it was posted :l
Wouldn't you post it during the day time for everyone to view?
Plus i thought the meeting was from 4:30 - 5:00pm BST so they could clear the meeting inbetween the two events yesterday...
Hmmm beats me.

The meeting finished at 17:05 then he said gotta rush of to the event..

That other dude wasn't even in there
Fake screenie?

Vibe
25-05-2006, 08:48 AM
I hope this hasnt been already posted.. If it has please dont Bad rep me

We will bad rep you for posting it. Its a private meeting as they said. The room was locked for a reason. You shouldn't of been in there. I suggest you remove the screenie

Placeeee
25-05-2006, 08:56 AM
We will bad rep you for posting it. Its a private meeting as they said. The room was locked for a reason. You shouldn't of been in there. I suggest you remove the screenie

Jeez, Talk about taking things to seriously.

Vibe
25-05-2006, 09:49 AM
no im not taking it too seriously, he just shouldn't of took screenie oh well

Why dont we just give the room password out? ;/

Ostinato
25-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Well, it's the first time I've seen the room. I like how he doesn't just totally overdo the room and use rares for like everything like a certain ex hotel manager..

Dal
25-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Like i said before you shouldnt be posting that. It looks real because everyone is there that i know. Like me and nkay were there (from thinkhabbo). Lost_witness arrived at the meeting about 16:34 and finished at 17:05.
I suggest you remove it aswell. It was a private meeting for fansites. Just realised thehabbos have put it up on their news but no screenie. Oh well just to get attention and say "LYKE OMGZZ I WAS AT DA MEETING !!"
So what?

Barmi
25-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Like i said before you shouldnt be posting that. It looks real because everyone is there that i know. Like me and nkay were there (from thinkhabbo). Lost_witness arrived at the meeting about 16:34 and finished at 17:05.
I suggest you remove it aswell. It was a private meeting for fansites. Just realised thehabbos have put it up on their news but no screenie. Oh well just to get attention and say "LYKE OMGZZ I WAS AT DA MEETING !!"
So what?
Yes, posting a screenie of a locked room is not the best idea in the world, but what's it going to do? :l All it shows is the room, and a few Habbos. It doesn't give any details about the meeting itself - just a room. Calm down dear.

Oh, and Nkay. is a prat.

Dal
25-05-2006, 11:06 AM
True but sometimes i think it's just for attention to say that they were at a meeting with the HM. Who cares. And it was a private meeting. Posting screenies is just pathetic really.
Ha ha very funny aren't you adding the comment to nkay. Get to know him and you will think different. A lot of people say that.

mxavier11
25-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Yea I agree, remove it for what reason? That Lost_Witness actually speaks and says hes on time :o thats a real big secret, dont take things to seriously fgs.

Dal
25-05-2006, 11:10 AM
No it's not that. He shouldnt be there if he is going to post screenshots. It was locked for a reason. He could of posted other things which were said in there and whichever site he is from. Lets just say he would get into a lot of trouble. And most probably the only reason people say calm down over it is because they want to see it and all that.

Barmi
25-05-2006, 11:11 AM
True but sometimes i think it's just for attention to say that they were at a meeting with the HM. Who cares. And it was a private meeting. Posting screenies is just pathetic really.
Ha ha very funny aren't you adding the comment to nkay. Get to know him and you will think different. A lot of people say that.
I don't really want to have a flame war about Nkay., I was just stating my POV, like Nerina Whatshername does in her new song. He uses the CAPs lock to capitalise every word... and whenever he "gets" something, he will shove it in someone's face. Anyway, enough of that.

I agree, it is a bit pointless posting a room picture. It's a room. Okay, it's a Fansite Meeting Room, but it's a room - nothing special. It has no new rares in it, it has nothing to do with a new competition - just a meeting room, not special. I wouldn't say it's pathetic, but I would say that it's attention seeking in a way. The term "attention seeking" alone is a bit too harsh, but it's along those lines.

However, you did bite a bit too much...

Edit: People say calm down because they want to see it? See what, bub? Certainly not the room. Don't get on your high-horse, please.

Dal
25-05-2006, 11:12 AM
I totally agree with you on the attention seeking yea. But in my view he shouldnt be there if he is doing that. No other reps have done it. From looking at the screenie i can imagine who he is lol

Ostinato
25-05-2006, 11:19 AM
Yeh I think like, if it showed us screenies of anything that actually mattered, about future plans etc. then it would be a different matter, but as it's basically only showing us the layout of the room and stuff, I don't think it's that big a deal...

8Freak8
25-05-2006, 11:21 AM
The screenshot will not be removed. No one has the right to say it should be.

Desjardens
25-05-2006, 11:35 AM
*Wishes I was there*

Catchetat
25-05-2006, 11:56 AM
was lost late :P

Revivalry
25-05-2006, 12:13 PM
I thought Nigel/Nkay. had GCSE tests.. That's what he told me anyway...
*wonders* Fake scweenie pls?

Barmi
25-05-2006, 01:50 PM
My friend said Resistant Materials was the exam this morning... he takes Resistant Materials?

Vibe
25-05-2006, 02:28 PM
yeah he was late and

Edit: People say calm down because they want to see it? See what, bub? Certainly not the room. Don't get on your high-horse, please.

Mine isn't very tall :(

Edit: not a fake screenie nkay was there [noobie]

Halting
25-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Iit wasn't in the morning- It was yesterday at 4:30.
And you shouldn't post it on a forum - its private.

You clearly were not there and got the screenshot of someone. No official fansite rep. would do this.
Bad Reputation for you.

Dj_dude007
25-05-2006, 02:45 PM
Why are people saying it is a fake screenie? How can it possibly be fake? Did he make the room himself and then get people to pose as Fansite Staff? I think NOT.

PS Barmi - What has this thread got to do with Nkay, keep your negative opinions to yourself.

Dal
25-05-2006, 03:11 PM
It's just a petty excuse to abuse people really.

Sabre_1
25-05-2006, 03:19 PM
I agree with what people are saying, it is wrong to post screenshots of meeting rooms and important meetings. The point of passwords and selected people is so that this does not happen.

nets
25-05-2006, 04:06 PM
I'm pretty sure if the meetings confidentiality was vital, they would've chosen the people allowed in there more carefully (to the extent a screen shot wouldn't have been released)?

The Professor
25-05-2006, 05:52 PM
Who cares pls. Methinks callimpetuous putting unreleased rares in every room has given everyone the idea they must post rooms that are unseen. If they have unseen rares, go ahead and post, but otherwise it isnt really vital to our survival. Nice try though.

Billabong
25-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Thanks nice news :) I like the way lost witness actually attends a lot of events :D hes cool STAY WITH LOST_WITNESS!

Billabong
25-05-2006, 06:21 PM
ARGH Double post sorry

PLEASE DELETE

Frank459
25-05-2006, 06:32 PM
Iit wasn't in the morning- It was yesterday at 4:30.
And you shouldn't post it on a forum - its private.

You clearly were not there and got the screenshot of someone. No official fansite rep. would do this.
Bad Reputation for you.

Err are you EVERY fansite rep? NO I think not.

He might work for a fansite he might NOT. Whos for you to decide?

And giving him bad reputation is just stating you dont THINK properly before
giving him a chance to speak.

There wasnt any important speechs given out were there? Well shame on you for trying to make this member feel bad.

bad reputation for you!

Edit :- Lucky I have given out to much rep in last 24 hours.. You WILL recieve it tommorrow.

Halting
25-05-2006, 07:58 PM
He gave me bad reputation for a start.
He shouldn't have of posted it - its private.
He said it was in the morning - as if he don't know what hes on about.

Now don't be pathetic. I'm saying and agreeing with what almost everyone else is saying! I output it in a different way... BIG DEAL?!

bad reputation for you! (as you would say it).

Upe
25-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Lets just clear some things up... First off it is NOT a fake screen shot. Second off who really cares if it was a private meeting Lost_witness said about 10 words then rushed off. Third the picture was just for people to look at how the room was laid out and sort of who was there and stuff. Fourth the screen shot is not offending no one so i will not remove it.

Antony
25-05-2006, 08:57 PM
My friend said Resistant Materials was the exam this morning... he takes Resistant Materials?

Yeah it was this morning, I took it :P

Upe
26-05-2006, 12:40 AM
Stay on topic please.. O your all wondering were i got the pass. Well it wasnt from another habbo i got an email from Lost_witness stating the password and that i was invited. Just thought i would straighten that up.

arouse
26-05-2006, 01:12 AM
Stay on topic please.. O your all wondering were i got the pass. Well it wasnt from another habbo i got an email from Lost_witness stating the password and that i was invited. Just thought i would straighten that up.

Care to show proof of the email? Thought not.

Upe
26-05-2006, 01:16 AM
Thought not? What the hell are you talken about ill post a pic of the email in 10 mins

http://img56.imageshack.us/my.php?image=email4qz.jpg

Thanks to Mtk for the inbox access

arouse
26-05-2006, 01:19 AM
Thought not? What the hell are you talken about ill post a pic of the email in 10 mins

Yeah, once you've written one yourself.

mtk
26-05-2006, 01:32 AM
For your information, the email is official, it came from chris aka lost_witness.
so go on burger boy coz here comes the book but i aint shook!
:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Upe
26-05-2006, 01:32 AM
There i posted it http://img56.imageshack.us/my.php?image=email4qz.jpg

Upe
26-05-2006, 01:37 AM
Care to show proof of the email? Thought not.

Looks like you shut up eh,

mtk
26-05-2006, 01:58 AM
Let me say a couple of things
1, the meeting was a crock of ****
2,Lost_witness is a newb he sed 10 things then went to "swim" in lido
4, the email and screeny is real i will forward the email to any given email. pm me.
5,this cats got the onset of rabies now get the **** off my land.
:D

arouse
26-05-2006, 02:30 AM
It's called posting in other threads, and boo-hoo, I was wrong, want a medal? Immature child.

Upe
26-05-2006, 02:34 AM
You know what I do, where the hell is my medal

Dal
26-05-2006, 09:18 AM
4, the email and screeny is real i will forward the email to any given email. pm me.
Wait a minute. And you're supposed to be a fansite owner and you say that. I don't think you deserve to be.

Upe
26-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Who said HE was a fansite owner. Your putten words into his mouth cause hes not.

GommeInc
26-05-2006, 11:28 AM
The bit in bold angered me. I shall give a lecture.

Right, a n00b/newb is someone who is new, a newbie, newcomer. Not what context you had it in. The context you had it in makes it seem like the word that begins with k and ends in a b. Which it is not. Now, a newbie can be considered someone new to words aswell as a game. And considering you completely mis-used the word n00b, this in fact makes you one yourself. Because you ignorantly used the word n00b wrong, which infact turns the tide backwards onto yourself.

So, you are the n00b here m'dear, not Lost_Witness ;)

Who said HE was a fansite owner. Your putten words into his mouth cause hes not.
Because only fansite owners were allowed, so he assumed the n00b was a fansite owner.

Upe
26-05-2006, 11:38 AM
Lol Lost_witness is a newb at being a Hotel Manager... Hes been it for what a week. And besides he was there for like 5 mins and like MTK said he said about 10 things. It was a useless meeting. And NO he is not a fansite owner.

GommeInc
26-05-2006, 11:44 AM
Lol Lost_witness is a newb at being a Hotel Manager... Hes been it for what a week. And besides he was there for like 5 mins and like MTK said he said about 10 things. It was a useless meeting. And NO he is not a fansite owner.
Actually, you lose being new to something when you know the basics and don't ask rediculous questions. Lost_witness is not showing signs of being new to the Hotel Manager role, plus, how do you know he is a 'newb'? You do not know what it is like to be a Hotel Manager? You are just assuming he is, with no proof. He is doing a good job by the looks of it, so how can he be a 'newb'? What makes him a 'newb'? Saying he has only been a Hotel Manager for a week or 5 minutes is nothing, you can be a n00b for months and only be a new person on Habbos for about 2 days.

Upe
26-05-2006, 11:50 AM
OK first off Buddy, im saying he could orginized it a little better better maybe said some USEFUL things other than just running his mouth. Second off why dont you go outside or have you forgoten where that was.

mtk
26-05-2006, 11:53 AM
Look im not going to fight you guys, but let me point a few things to knock you down a few places.

1, im not a fansite owner
2, lost_witness is a complete F**king n00b at his job, he didnt know the hell he was talkign about, in the meeting
3, your a n00b for calling me a n00b you ****ing vegetable
4, I married your fat sister
6,[AnM] coz I might just POP!

GommeInc
26-05-2006, 12:00 PM
OK first off Buddy, im saying he could orginized it a little better better maybe said some USEFUL things other than just running his mouth. Second off why dont you go outside or have you forgoten where that was.
I suppose I won this argument. Losers always resort to something as stupid as going outside or something. Just for your information, I have a social life, unlike you who takes Habbo so seriously that anything as trivial as a quick meeting that was organised enough is considered a big thing. So, no, I do have a social life and do go outside. Come back later when can think of a real response, my ignorant friend ;)

2, lost_witness is a complete F**king n00b at his job, he didnt know the hell he was talkign about, in the meeting
I stand by what I said, you are a n00b. I am no n00b, because I have not yet found something I am really that new at "/

mtk
26-05-2006, 12:03 PM
I know sumthing your a n00b at
try getting laid,
go to town and go tell a girl how much Habbo furni you have, im sure she will be so impressed eh,

no you stupid ******, she wont, so back down coz I own you kz?

GommeInc
26-05-2006, 12:07 PM
I know sumthing your a n00b at
try getting laid,
go to town and go tell a girl how much Habbo furni you have, im sure she will be so impressed eh,

Still resting by my case. Your words mean nothing. Why would I want to get laid? I am happy as I am and I don't want some stupid little girl telling me what to do, especially a rude little brat like you.

Why would I? Habbo isn't that interesting, I only go on it to chat to old friends. Get your fact rights, idiot.

Um how? Swearing goes back on itself, you couldn't own a baby the way you act. Also, I believe the six letter swear word was a word beginning with a w. And a famous quote I am famous for is: "At least I can! You have to you use a carrot!"

Now go away, you are unwanted here, only by idiots. All you do is swear blindly and hope you win an argument, well my stupid friend, it doesn't ;)

mtk
26-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Actually It began with a R then ended in D, So, ye..
and as for when you said
"Why would I want to get laid? I am happy as I am and I don't want some stupid little girl telling me what to do, especially a rude little brat like you."

Lmao anyone seen the film 40 year old virgin?

Tomzeh
26-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Still resting by my case. Your words mean nothing. Why would I want to get laid? I am happy as I am and I don't want some stupid little girl telling me what to do, especially a rude little brat like you.

Why would I? Habbo isn't that interesting, I only go on it to chat to old friends. Get your fact rights, idiot.

Um how? Swearing goes back on itself, you couldn't own a baby the way you act. Also, I believe the six letter swear word was a word beginning with a w. And a famous quote I am famous for is: "At least I can! You have to you use a carrot!"

Now go away, you are unwanted here, only by idiots. All you do is swear blindly and hope you win an argument, well my stupid friend, it doesn't ;)

You shutup he does to k.
Do us all a favour and shut up mrk, mbk, mek or whatever you name is.
Ps. gommeinc your so right.;)

GommeInc
26-05-2006, 12:13 PM
Actually It began with a R then ended in D, So, ye..
and as for when you said
"Why would I want to get laid? I am happy as I am and I don't want some stupid little girl telling me what to do, especially a rude little brat like you."

Lmao anyone seen the film 40 year old virgin?
Uh huh, it is an interesting film I do agree *yawn* :rolleyes: So what has it got to do with this? Just go away, you are extremely pathetic and sexually immature, always talking about sex and the like. It is mildly annoying now.

mtk
26-05-2006, 12:15 PM
thats the first referance to sex ive made in this forum you dumb stupid gorilla.

And its MTK you thick goon! of [AnM]

So id shutup if i was you,

GommeInc
26-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Stupid gorilla? Wow, great come back, my 7 year old cousin comes back with things similar to that! And I keep saying this, go away, leave this forum, you are unwanted here.

Tomzeh
26-05-2006, 12:18 PM
thats the first referance to sex ive made in this forum you dumb stupid gorilla.

And its MTK you thick goon! of [AnM]

So id shutup if i was you,

Omgz soz meant mtk!1
:rolleyes:

mtk
26-05-2006, 12:18 PM
Listen here,
you cant physicaly make me leave,
you cant do anything
so shutup and stop wasting my time,
ring me on skype if you want an argument im busy.

Dal
26-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Look im not going to fight you guys, but let me point a few things to knock you down a few places.

You must be a fansite rep at least then if you're not an owner. So yea. Either way like i said. You shouldn't be. Lost_witness did a good job of the meeting he answered questions we fansite owners have been wanting to know for months and he finally came and organised on that day. To be honest Callie would have never done anything like that. Also there is going to be another meeting as he said so yea at least he is trying and making an effort unlike the previous hotel manager.

mtk
26-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Listen to what i just said,
Im not a fansite owner or rep,
notice UPE sed
thanx to MTK for email inbox access.

Ladders was the fansite rep that is his email so i think you can shutup now you greasy jew.

GommeInc
26-05-2006, 04:51 PM
Listen to what i just said,
Im not a fansite owner or rep,
notice UPE sed
thanx to MTK for email inbox access.

Ladders was the fansite rep that is his email so i think you can shutup now you greasy jew.
Why do you make stupid comments? There is no need for them "/

Dal
26-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Why do you make stupid comments? There is no need for them "/
He really is pathetic. Some of his comebacks are quite funny really just in the way i laugh at how petty it is. He remind me of someone. Oh that's it my little sister :rolleyes:
Oh my day let's see what pathetic comment he backchats on that. But seriously you shouldnt have access and secondly you shouldn't have been at that meeting if you are not from a fansite.
So why do you have access to his email?

Vibe
26-05-2006, 05:29 PM
LLOLOLOLOLOL LOOK AT HIS AVATAR

mtk
26-05-2006, 05:31 PM
But seriously you shouldnt have access and secondly you shouldn't have been at that meeting if you are not from a fansite.
So why do you have access to his email?

serch [Anm] on habbo newb!

Danny
26-05-2006, 05:57 PM
Why is it when ever i look at posts on this forum, there's always stupid arguements? I think it's about time this topic is locked?

Upe
26-05-2006, 07:15 PM
i think its about time for you to shut your face and get the hell off this forum

Halting
26-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Very true DjOzzyWozzy
Upe - you seem to want to make everyone leave. Why the heck don't you just leave your self?!

GommeInc
26-05-2006, 07:35 PM
Some arguments are bound to happen really. Mtk was the blame for this one, where she/he/it freely chose to be a pest for some reason. I can't remember the point of the argument.

Upe
26-05-2006, 07:39 PM
Very true DjOzzyWozzy
Upe - you seem to want to make everyone leave. Why the heck don't you just leave your self?!

You leave, Cause i aint

mtk
26-05-2006, 07:42 PM
same as what alan said

GommeInc
26-05-2006, 08:09 PM
I am amazed you both haven't been banned to be truely honest. Has there been a loss of Moderators lately?

Upe
26-05-2006, 10:33 PM
Why should he be banned? hes just taken out the trash

GommeInc
26-05-2006, 10:40 PM
Not really, most of mtk's arguements and posts are easily counter-attacked. He could probably take out a 5 year old if he tried and I always thought he was a she "/

asher_
26-05-2006, 10:54 PM
;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Upe
27-05-2006, 12:04 AM
LOL

Back on topic, Any one accutly LIKE the screen shot or does every 1 hate it

asher_
27-05-2006, 12:32 AM
LOL

Back on topic, Any one accutly LIKE the screen shot or does every 1 hate it

itz a scam soz

Upe
27-05-2006, 01:07 AM
Yeh big scam there.. GIVE ME ALL UR FURNI Now thats a scam

mtk
27-05-2006, 11:10 AM
itz a scam soz
LMAO What a dumb n00b,

ye like if you look at that picture all your furnis gonna go,! oh no!
what a nerd

Please explain how its a scam,
god damn f*cking nerd

Tristan
27-05-2006, 11:21 AM
Well, it's the first time I've seen the room. I like how he doesn't just totally overdo the room and use rares for like everything like a certain ex hotel manager..

I agree rofl.
I wouldn't of thought I'd see the day that callie would make a room like that.
Shame... Cause I didn't. :rolleyes:
Lost is great. I thought we would get lost in safety stuff but he is awesome. Doesn't show off or anything.
+Rep for what you said btw. :]

\\Tom
27-05-2006, 11:56 AM
Yeh, lost_witness is the best ever - He doesn't ignore you, he talks, makes little jokes, makes typing errors like me (somtimes lol)..

I want him to stay ;')

edible
27-05-2006, 12:30 PM
Why take it so seriously it wasnt as though it was the whole meeting, it's only the room and some people just saying im here, blah blah etc!

Really if you've got a problem, solve it.
He doesnt deserve -rep. In-fact im gonna give him a +rep for :
Trying,
Getting Critised
And for nothing.

Okay ? Dont be so strict about it.
But sorry to say, you might have got it off another forum so yes,
But at least he didnt post Chris saying what his plans are.. Jeez some people on this forum are so strict over nothing/

asher_
27-05-2006, 12:40 PM
LMAO What a dumb n00b,

ye like if you look at that picture all your furnis gonna go,! oh no!
what a nerd

Please explain how its a scam,
god damn f*cking nerd

urm it is a scam cos chansey da pokemon heals herself so all she has to do is chuck her egg bout and it curez da pokemon so shutup? ;l

edible
27-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Take back my post pls.

Mtk And Upe get a social life. Its up your a*** and turn left..

mtk
27-05-2006, 02:45 PM
how about you suck on my fat willy

asher_
27-05-2006, 02:47 PM
how about you suck on my fat willy

no cos u dnt understand wot im sayin ;l

all pokemon hav special healin abilitation cos da mother of all chanseys implanted a magik egg inside of dem so wen dey r realli ill and stuff it just mkez them beta neway so dnt act cool. and no1 wantz to suck ur fat willy neway so y u sayin dat? u weird. how bout i get butterfree to sleep powder on u do u cnt type. ;l shut up

Upe
27-05-2006, 02:50 PM
no cos u dnt understand wot im sayin ;l

all pokemon hav special healin abilitation cos da mother of all chanseys implanted a magik egg inside of dem so wen dey r realli ill and stuff it just mkez them beta neway so dnt act cool. and no1 wantz to suck ur fat willy neway so y u sayin dat? u weird. how bout i get butterfree to sleep powder on u do u cnt type. ;l shut up

LOL that made me laugh + Rep

mtk
27-05-2006, 11:48 PM
*removed*

Hiet (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post rude messages.

edible
28-05-2006, 09:09 AM
*removed*

*removed*

Hiet (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post messages that may offend people.

+*Chansey+*
28-05-2006, 09:27 AM
i fink dat da habbo fansite meetin waz a fake newayz ;l

Halting
29-05-2006, 12:57 PM
Removed

I'm pathetic because I'm changing my HabboxForum username to my new Habbo Name. Your pathetic.

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?&p=1767713#post1767713

I'm pretending I'm not myself? I requested for my username to be changed way before this thread was created.

I hope the cat has bitten your tongue.

Neversoft (Forum Moderator) Please do not quote reputation comments, thanks.

ScouseOrient
29-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Bloody hell! Habbo is just a game!!!! Its only one meeting... not as if its a Screnie of a MI5 Meeting... Its a joke.

Pyroka
29-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Scouse has a point, it is only Habbo after all. Yeah sure it was an important meeting for fansite staff BUT its only a couple of pixels that he saw. "OMG UR NOT ALLOWED TO SEE INSIDE DIS ROOM CUZ UR NOT A OWNRRRR!!!", thats what youre all sounding like :l The guy who screenied it didnt find much out about the actual Fansite proccess or any secret info only fansites should know about...All he found was a room which not many people couldve seen! :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!