PDA

View Full Version : Music range?

Jordan3
25-05-2006, 09:31 AM
What range of music do you listen to? Are you one of those people who listens to anything, or one of those who is loyal to one specific genre?

I myself like everything, bar country and classical. Here is an example of how wide my taste ranges [which doesnt even contain any of my favourite genre - hardcore/screamo]:

http://****************/v1/uploads/aad840ff51.png

Honesty
25-05-2006, 11:15 AM
I mostly stick to rock, but I like the occasional R n B or Dance song.

As long as it's music :)

Kyle.tk
25-05-2006, 03:21 PM
Screamo to Mcing(dance music with some 'chav' usually singing over the top:p

Jim Rotates
25-05-2006, 05:20 PM
Um I like many subgenres of Rock (like Ska, Alternative Rock, Emo, Post-Punk, Post-New Wave etc.), Acoustic Indie/Folk stuff and I lurve Pop... not a very wide music range.

Matt.
25-05-2006, 05:25 PM
Any thing:P I have pop, rock and loads more=]

:)
25-05-2006, 05:36 PM
There are so many types of rock now it's hard to say.

I listen to Rock.

That was easy ;o

majesticdragon
25-05-2006, 06:05 PM
i am so different with music and they influemce my persanality example top 5 artists and djs

1) My Chemical Romance
2) Dj Rankin
3) Black Eyed Peas
4) The game
5) Trivium

I AM THE MOSHER GOTH SCALLY CHAV SK8ER EMO PUNK G
AND RAVER !!!

Grindie
25-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Erm, I'm mainly into any type of rock, but sometimes there are some good R & B tunes out.

Also, dance tunes can sometimes be a hit.

But, I sometimes listen to reggae, which may come as a surprise ^_^

kooldude23
25-05-2006, 07:30 PM
I am mostly into rock/indie/emo.
But i also like classical, blues and soul music. Altho i dont listen to it as often as i would like to...

HUGECOOL
25-05-2006, 09:13 PM
I'm into electronica, more specifically:

- Industrial
- Techno-industrial
- Synth-pop
- Future-pop
- Happy Hardcore
- Trance
- Cyber-pop

I also enjoy classical music sometimes. ;p

:dallsgreen
26-05-2006, 07:58 PM
I listen to everything, except country and most heavy metal stuff. But everything else im good with

RedStratocas
27-05-2006, 02:23 PM
I actually have some strange views with music. I can love a band, but not like a band that sounds exactly like them.

Im obviously into mostly alternative, indie and a little bit of heavy rock. I do like old stuff (I'm stuck mostly in the 90's) but I'm trying as hard as I can to find as much new stuff as I can that I like so I dont get stuck listening to my same old albums.

My friends at school are ska kids, most of them dont like any bands I do. Believe it or not, I havent met many people at all who have even close to the same taste as me. Other than one of my friends, one of my brother's friends, and my english teacher, I dont know anyone who likes Foo Fighters. (My english teacher is the closest to my music taste: R.E.M., Red Hot Chili Peppers, RATM, more). It might just be my school.:p

I'm pretty unpredictable with who I like. A new band could come out, and you might be amazed to find out that I like them or don't like them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!