PDA

View Full Version : What really ****es me off.

Moose
27-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Those stupid Jehova's comming to my house on Saturday and convert me to their ****** religion [sorry if this offends, but I don't see how and why]. I find it offending that they think in order for me to reach Salvation is to give up my life and goals to be "free". No, they limit you from things that are suppose to make you feel happy as a person, and not an object like your treated in that stupid "clan". No, I really find it offending that they come to my house and try to convert me to that "religion". I already chose to not choose any but leave a life that better suits me, to pray, have better morals, and to live life to the fullest [and not try to choose one out of 749342857489 religions on earth].

Kasabian
27-05-2006, 05:44 PM
one of them came to our house and saw us getting in the car he came and knocked the window of the car so we sped off.

And once, i was home alone and one came i went to shut the door and he put his foot in the way so i opened the door, He thought i was letting him in and i slammed it.

Wayne
27-05-2006, 05:44 PM
We don't get them knocking on our doors around my way. If they did, I'd probz ignore it, or just go to the door and tell them where to go.

DMB-Hosting
27-05-2006, 05:55 PM
lol they are funny, have a lot of midget ones over here

louder
27-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Lol, telemarketers are more annoying.
I just tell them to **** off.

Wayne
27-05-2006, 05:56 PM
And once, i was home alone and one came i went to shut the door and he put his foot in the way so i opened the door, He thought i was letting him in and i slammed it.
Lmao at that. Fast thinking. Anyway, I hate them. They're right cheeky. Just come upto you/knock on your door expecting to tell you all this rubbish.

Moose
27-05-2006, 06:01 PM
I speak in a Indian accent, and tell them I'm buddhist.

,Alexx.
27-05-2006, 06:13 PM
They came to my door once and started telling me all this stuff, so I told him where to stick it and slammed the door in their face. They knocked again so I took his book and threw it at him =].

Honesty
27-05-2006, 06:27 PM
My dad tells them to fk off.

James!
27-05-2006, 06:29 PM
They came to my door once and started telling me all this stuff, so I told him where to stick it and slammed the door in their face. They knocked again so I took his book and threw it at him =].No you didn't.

RedStratocas
27-05-2006, 06:31 PM
Has anyone actually ever converted from someone going door-to-door? I'd like to see the process of that happening. Like telemarketers, I'd like to hear the conversation of someone actually buying what they are trying to sell, seriously I dont see why you would buy something from someone over the phone.

I always liked the classic Seinfeld thing when a telemarketer called:

"Hello?-- Why yes, I am interested in a new vacuum cleaner, but I'm busy right now, can I call you back around 6?-- Oh, well then just give me your home phone number-- Oh, you arent allowed? I guess they dont want people calling you at home-- Now you know how I feel" *Click*

I cracked up when I saw that

Desjardens
27-05-2006, 06:52 PM
I dont like to be annoyed by people who are selling or advertising anything

Demynx
27-05-2006, 07:02 PM
People that come to my house introduce 'The Holy Bible' I just say: I am a Equanox, its a religoni made up myself, only me and my cat are in it. :rolleyes:

iluvben
27-05-2006, 07:27 PM
Rofl they come to my neighbour hood frequently and they bring there little kids , the freaks I just show them the good olde holy bible , well I don't really I just say I'm not intrested or get mummy or daddy to awnser the door ;]

Moose
27-05-2006, 07:30 PM
Rofl they come to my neighbour hood frequently and they bring there little kids , the freaks I just show them the good olde holy bible , well I don't really I just say I'm not intrested or get mummy or daddy to awnser the door ;]

The freaks are on parade, the freaks are on parade, hi-ho merry-oh the freaks are on parade!

Ughh, one time a long time ago I told him that I didn't believe in Jehova and they bashed me on it, my mom yelled at them for yelling at me. And it turned into a big show... gahh

iluvben
27-05-2006, 07:34 PM
There silly , my friend has a sign on his wall saying ''No Jehovas'' it must be handy :p

Moose
27-05-2006, 07:36 PM
There silly , my friend has a sign on his wall saying ''No Jehovas'' it must be handy :p

If I were to do that, they would become a Ku Klux klan and kill me, thats how desperate they are.

[N]
27-05-2006, 07:54 PM
What really peeeeeees me off is that my mums fone keeps geting phoned by these advertisers asking load of shi't and saying loads of cra'p like, will give you a free holiday if you do this and that.. its so annoying.

and the door thing as well.

Jordan3
27-05-2006, 08:06 PM
They came up to me in the street the other day asking if I wanted God magazine.

louder
27-05-2006, 08:07 PM
Has anyone actually ever converted from someone going door-to-door? I'd like to see the process of that happening. Like telemarketers, I'd like to hear the conversation of someone actually buying what they are trying to sell, seriously I dont see why you would buy something from someone over the phone.

I always liked the classic Seinfeld thing when a telemarketer called:

"Hello?-- Why yes, I am interested in a new vacuum cleaner, but I'm busy right now, can I call you back around 6?-- Oh, well then just give me your home phone number-- Oh, you arent allowed? I guess they dont want people calling you at home-- Now you know how I feel" *Click*

I cracked up when I saw that

Telemarketing is a very good job, although nobody actually buys what your selling they get payed ALOT.

ilovejordan
27-05-2006, 08:47 PM
They came up to me in the street the other day asking if I wanted God magazine.

I bet you took it too

GommeInc
27-05-2006, 08:59 PM
I can't remember what happened when they came round my house, it was a very long time ago. My family was either out, ignored them or we told them to go away.

Ryan+Joe
27-05-2006, 09:08 PM
i don't really mind them tbh, you get them everywhere. i just ignore the door.

louder
27-05-2006, 09:18 PM
i don't really mind them tbh, you get them everywhere. i just ignore the door.

Lol, good play.

Jordan3
27-05-2006, 09:25 PM
I bet you took it too

i was gonna so i could destroy it but then i thought that to get it id have to go through a long talk.

louder
27-05-2006, 10:44 PM
We should make a new religion called HxFism and go on their doors a'knockin'

Mentor
27-05-2006, 11:39 PM
Those stupid Jehova's comming to my house on Saturday and convert me to their ****** religion [sorry if this offends, but I don't see how and why]. I find it offending that they think in order for me to reach Salvation is to give up my life and goals to be "free". No, they limit you from things that are suppose to make you feel happy as a person, and not an object like your treated in that stupid "clan". No, I really find it offending that they come to my house and try to convert me to that "religion". I already chose to not choose any but leave a life that better suits me, to pray, have better morals, and to live life to the fullest [and not try to choose one out of 749342857489 religions on earth].
Oh, i love jehoves wittness's i tend to be kinda evil to them. One thing ive always wanted to do, but never achived, is to get someone to dress up as jesus, so as when they come to the door and ask "have you found jesus"
I can simply say " Yes? Jesus Get down here!"
To which someone dressed as jesus can come down, asking what the **** i want.

The reactions you could get "/

Ive also outrambled them, My aithest sails pitch beet there crapy religion plea! HA, They not longer show up anymore :(

Revis
27-05-2006, 11:47 PM
I want to have a conversation with them, but they never come.

Jane
28-05-2006, 12:01 AM
Ive never had any come to my door. Although a monk tried to sell me a 'monk rock' cd in town once. I laughed.

Smiddy
28-05-2006, 12:13 AM
What's the quote that I've been told to use if they come...

I can't remember it.. -Sighs- it's a funny 1 aswell, because they believe you can't do it, and I think it saves the other person life...
So they end up looking stupid. :D

Moose
28-05-2006, 12:46 AM
Oh, i love jehoves wittness's i tend to be kinda evil to them. One thing ive always wanted to do, but never achived, is to get someone to dress up as jesus, so as when they come to the door and ask "have you found jesus"
I can simply say " Yes? Jesus Get down here!"
To which someone dressed as jesus can come down, asking what the **** i want.

The reactions you could get "/

Ive also outrambled them, My aithest sails pitch beet there crapy religion plea! HA, They not longer show up anymore :(

Haha, that was hilarious, I'll do it next week.

Flap
28-05-2006, 10:26 AM
We have them all the time, The bad thing is when you try and say goodbye they carry on and you feel bad shutting the door on them xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!