PDA

View Full Version : Throne Sofa - set to plumet.(Trading advice)

Jae
27-05-2006, 06:39 PM
After browsing the traderooms, i have noticed a rapid decline in the value of the Throne Sofa, this could be due to several reasons.Unpopularity or just plain needing to sell them for other better furni.The current value is 3.5 but that is surely set to plummet.I would recomend hanging on to them, because the value is set to fall then increase with the popularity regaining because of the cheap price.It would be wise to take advantage of the value decline as i'm sure the value is set to rise.

This is just a piece of trading advice, i am not to blame if my predictions are faulse.

-:Undertaker:-
27-05-2006, 07:00 PM
I also think this aswell, but i think this will be there last rise for a while, all HC rare are dropping as more are released on to the hotel.

Jae
27-05-2006, 07:09 PM
Once it rises again, i would recomend selling out.Predictions on what it may fall to, i think it will be between 1 and 1.5CS

deltateamaplha
27-05-2006, 09:30 PM
FABULOUS I sold my throne for hc's then throne sofas!

Charlie
27-05-2006, 10:47 PM
FABULOUS I sold my throne for hc's then throne sofas!

But then again, it might not plummet, therefore there's no loss.

-:Undertaker:-
27-05-2006, 10:47 PM
I Think its time that Sulake stopped giving iout Current HC Rares, and make new HC rare, because the value of the current rares are starting to plummet, EG: Study Desk was 2.0 CS 1 Year ago, now its 0.9 !

Picklebuns
28-05-2006, 02:19 AM
If they are going to decline, sell them NOW! When they go down, buy them at that low price and then re-sell when they go up.

Uber-Jason
28-05-2006, 04:45 PM
Once it rises again, i would recomend selling out.Predictions on what it may fall to, i think it will be between 1 and 1.5CS

i dont think itll go that though low, surely it cant but if it does im stocking up for a profit when they increase again

Markness.
28-05-2006, 05:10 PM
the market for rares is sooo unpredictable, because its a hc rare, and more are coming into circulation all the time, if the price falls, it may take a while to rise again, i say sell while you can

ElloAgen
03-06-2006, 10:29 PM
are you sure about it going to 1hc :S i really really really dont think that will happen :S

Also the study was a little more than 2 hcs a year ago. It dropped from 6.5hcs to 2-3hcs quick though.

Sony.Com
08-06-2006, 11:32 PM
Yeh, All of the HCs rares are dropping and most of the other rares like ICM and marquee are rising. They are both at 1 HC. And yeh they should get some new rares.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!