PDA

View Full Version : Heh, got a free Last.fm subscription

RedStratocas
27-05-2006, 07:17 PM
I hadent seen this until today, since Ive been busy lately. I noticed my sig chart hadent been updating so I went to my last.fm page, and it was updating there fine. I saw in the corner that I had a blue-person symbol (meaning subscriber) and I got a message on last.fm that said:

Hi,
As you might have noticed, one of our profile servers (which your account is on) has been rather slow recently. Affected users are noticing that their charts are taking ages to update, and neighbours are not calculated fast enough. This is due to the changes we're making in the way profile data is stored and searched. You can read more about it in RJ's Journal and this forum entry.

The new profile system should be in place within 2 weeks - unfortunately, meanwhile you may continue to experience slow chart-updates. We're really sorry about this, it does suck mightily. All your scrobbling is being logged though, so your charts will return in all their glory once we're over this hurdle.

To sweeten the deal we're upgrading your account with a free 1 month subscription. (or extending it if you already subscribe). Along with the usual subscriber perks, you'll have access to the beta test of the new site update (in early June). This will give you a chance to try out the new charts system before everyone else, and tell us what you think before it's launched.

Regards,
The Last.fm Team

Right now, Im making a chart, its kinda cool. I'll have to play with it though, Im looking at what I can do. I want to see what the new chart system is.

By the way, I know Im not a habbox DJ anymore (To confusing and it wasent run very well) but subscribers get a free loved-tracks radio station, so you'll be able to listen to that:P I need to rate more tracks though.

Jordan3
27-05-2006, 07:21 PM
Heh, I saw that this morning. My friend Simon got it too.

HUGECOOL
28-05-2006, 05:15 AM
Didin't get it.

Kasabian
29-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Cool.

RedS, Empty your PM's =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!