my site is www.thelayoutshop.1stdeal.com
its a c panel
its called the layout shop

tell me what u want for it
and if u can make

yours habboly brett

iNicks
28-05-2006, 12:39 AM
why do you tell people its a cpanel? it doesnt help them to make a layout .. and its cPanel, not c panel ... and 'yours habboly brett' ... huh?

redtom
28-05-2006, 01:16 AM
buying a flash layout.
I want it orange and yellow
my site is www.thelayoutshop.1stdeal.com
its a c panel
its called the layout shop

tell me what u want for it
and if u can make

yours habboly brett

ok so you want some one to make you a layout for a site what your going to sell layouts on ???***??? why dont you make it your self

GreenCrayons.
28-05-2006, 10:03 AM
MAYBEA I DUNT WNNA !
COS I CANT DO FLASH LAYOUTS NOOB READ THE RIGHT TEXT!

ADAM:
28-05-2006, 10:13 AM
Hey
Try www.templatemonster.com (http://www.templatemonster.com). If you want your site to be popular you need a good flash layout. And dont be ****ing rude.

Fiddle-Sticks
28-05-2006, 10:32 AM
Livestron... people on Habbox Forum are constantly looking for something to critise people on.

Flauvo
28-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Livestron... people on Habbox Forum are constantly looking for something to critise people on.

We criticise so you get it right next time.

Fiddle-Sticks
28-05-2006, 10:37 AM
No ye critise because ye have nothing better to do. Do ye not understand yer hurting people!?!?!

Dan Williamson.
28-05-2006, 10:40 AM
No ye critise because ye have nothing better to do. Do ye not understand yer hurting people!?!?!

The members of this forum are mainly constructly critical but it is too help you make things better for example if I said that your site needed nothing doing to it, I wouldn't be being constructive. If you can't take criticism you might as well leave now.

craigg.
28-05-2006, 10:41 AM
Basically all you are saying is "will someone make me a flash website and ill pay you for it" - There is nothing in there stating how you want it, You have only given colours which is simply done in photoshop. I can do fake flash, This is by crating a .gif of something, then converting it into flash... it doesn't take an intelligent person to do that.

Anyway, next time you are looking for something, please go into full depth of what you want as the creator may make something, and you may say "that was not how I wanted it".

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!