PDA

View Full Version : MyCokeRewards codes.

uber
28-05-2006, 02:01 PM
We can all get american idol codes free, but can you get the mycokerewards.com codes free? (without drinking coke)

I mean the ones you get from mycokerewards to get free furni on mycoke.

Thanks

RealmOftheClaw
30-05-2006, 07:31 PM
no i don't think that is possible as that would be considered stealing and that wouldn't be good so i don't know if anyone would be stupid enough to create that program though i know people would use it. If anyone has created that program i am not sure they would share it because it would be basically giving money away and geting them a higher chance of being caught. The coke company is a big company so chances are the maker or the user of the product would get caught. In other words theres probably not a program sorry.:)

Nixon!
31-05-2006, 01:54 AM
yeh u can get em for free, all you need to do is pool the number of posibilities
since their are 15 positions it would be 15e26 which is a posibility of
3.787652244e30 number of codes so once you have determinded that you go through and check the number of accepted codes and boom, your done
its a pattern

also its useless if u want to get big prizes because they want the capcodes/12pack codes so
what you do is use the codes to buy the 12pack's and just use the codes, sell the 12packs and u can get anything :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!