PDA

View Full Version : [Building] [SmD] Trophies + Presents.

Smiddy
28-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Simple theme to the room.
Stacked some of the trophies with some aid from Neversoft (Thanks Chris ;)).

http://i4.tinypic.com/10z33bp.png

The idea behind the room is just a "memories" room.

Before you ask why i've used a Hyacinth instead of another present there..
I tried it, and the present overlapped the 1 behind it. So I went for something... A bit more plesant. ;)

And I also know, the stacking isn't perfect, like the levels between different 1's is not equal, but I struggled to stack it so they did do that.

Comments, /10 please.
Tom.

Neversoft
28-05-2006, 07:28 PM
I was there during the making! *Proud*
Well, I think it looks fantastic! But an aim for the future when you have more trophys would be to put some under the others on the outside of the room, so you won't be able to see any of the floor. I think that'll look cool. ^_^ 10/10

Wayne
28-05-2006, 07:30 PM
Looks very nice. All trophies are visible. 10/10 +rep :)

Neversoft
28-05-2006, 07:33 PM
ALSO......
About you saying that the trophys arnt the same hight and they're a little bit higher/lower than you wanted them. Well, you could stack them all the way I showed you and then they'll all be the right hight. If you get what I mean.

Smiddy
28-05-2006, 07:39 PM
Chris ~ I do have some more, and I like that idea, I was thinking of it to begin with, but that was as far as I went :p
On your idea above ^, the same thing would happen surely? You would only be able to stack with Z's and Lodges, and doing that wouldn't give you enough room around the room?

wayne ~ thanks! :)

Neversoft
28-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Chris ~ I do have some more, and I like that idea, I was thinking of it to begin with, but that was as far as I went :p
On your idea above ^, the same thing would happen surely? You would only be able to stack with Z's and Lodges, and doing that wouldn't give you enough room around the room?

wayne ~ thanks! :)

Dude, I made a room like yours with red doormats, believe me, you'll have enough room. If not you can always use the good old Pillar way. ;)

Smiddy
28-05-2006, 07:44 PM
Dude, I made a room like yours with red doormats, believe me, you'll have enough room. If not you can always use the good old Pillar way. ;)Fair enough then :p If I get bored sometime I'll have to try it ;o

Neversoft
28-05-2006, 08:10 PM
Fair enough then :p If I get bored sometime I'll have to try it ;o

You do that. ;D

Catzsy
28-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Very simple but effective room. Nice display. 9/10 +Rep :)

Mr.Sam
28-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Looking amazing tom :]

Maybe a nice rare gold trophie will go nicely on the top present - that is if you happen to have one that is just lying around ;)

Smiddy
28-05-2006, 09:16 PM
Looking amazing tom :]

Maybe a nice rare gold trophie will go nicely on the top present - that is if you happen to have one that is just lying around ;)
Do you think i'm made of furni? :p

I would of put a HABBO trophy on the top present, but they don't come at the right angle :( If only they let you put furni at the 45° turn instead of 90, eh? :p

And thanks Cat! :)

Ryan+Joe
29-05-2006, 10:33 AM
very nice Tom and mine in there makes it an 11/10. ; - D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!