PDA

View Full Version : Holocaust - Please don't take any offence or delete because(read thread MODs Admins)

Moose
21-01-2005, 05:21 AM
Ok because i ran out of floppy disk and i left my USB stick at school im posting my essay here, my printer has no Ink and the assignment is to write a page of the "Holocaust" short simple and easy, i will be using this till 1/21/05 (california school time) 7:35-2:12 so please im asking do not take any offence because this is true facts and may be helpful for others to learn.
I will be printing this essay from this site. Thanks.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Holocaust was about Germans and their hatred and their way of trying to exterminate the homos (including Germans), Jews, Jehovah's witnesses, Gypsies, Handicaps (including Germans), Roma people, Slavs, Communists, and people targeted by Nazi officials who were living in the Norway, France, Italy, Germany, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Poland, Yugoslavia, Greece, and the lower Europe countries area.

Germans citizens attacked the Jews, looted burned all their belongings in which was the start of the Holocaust. Adolf Eichmann Hitler became the Prime Minister in 1933, he had an idea about a “super race” which was all German blood humans, who, what he thought would be the ultimate strong race. There was one problem... not all of the people in the area of Europe was all German so he devised a plan to exterminate all possible threats to his idea so he imprisoned the non-Germans...

April 7, 1933 the first Aryanization law passed in Germany to exclude Jews from civil service. In 1933, Dachau first concentration camp built, which held Communists and other political enemies of the Nazis. September 15, 1935 Nuremberg Laws deprived Jews of civil rights. The camps had gained reputations for harsh and cruel treatment to the prisoners. Another in1943 Natzweiler-Struthof was another concentration camp that used gas chambers and crematory for the killing of Jews, Gypsies, and captured Resistance fighters from Holland, Belgium, and France. German legal code, male homosexuality were punished by being sent to the camps, but not female lesbianism. After 1943, male homo.se.xuals were forced to wear a pink with a B triangle and were sent to the death camps. Many who were imprisoned were gassed, shot, or died from disease even starvation! But the way they disposed of the bodies was by cremating them, burying them, or ... just dumping them.

Six million Jews died and not including those who weren‘t Jews. After the war, Jews weren’t captured, they had restricted rights. Most of the officers who played a nasty part in this act were killed or they killed themselves.

Moose
10-02-2005, 07:00 AM
Sorry for double post, and i didn't wanted to take forum space so i decided to put another essay here. Im going to need this for the week of 10/2, my printer again is not working and this is a backup if my essay will not be decoded in my school computer.

Potassium an element of wonder, nutrition, and dietary. If its already in our body how do we obtain it, where is it found, is it hazardous? In this 8th grade factual report you will learn the basics of the element potassium done by an 8th grader.

Potassium or Potash was discovered in 1807 by England resident Sir. Humphrey Davy. The element Potassium was named from the word Potash (plant ashes) from where it was first obtained.

So Potassium was given K for its atomic symbol, 19 for the order (which was determined by its electrons/neutrons). Not to make it all in sentences i will bullet the important features about Potassium:
melting point: 63.38ºC 146.08ºF
boiling point: 759ºC 138ºF
density: 856
isotopes (according to my research) 17 isotopes are known
found as a metal, and classed as a metalloid
is a solid
is in period 4
is in the alkali metal family
mass 39.0983
has 19 e-
has 19 n+
has 20 n±
has and is found as a silver color
not radioactive but isotopes are
75% K + 15% C + 10% S= gunpowder
Potassium + Sodium = Potassium chloride
has a natural crystal structure

Potassium is found in most soils around the world, seas, rocks, and plants.
It’s found in seawater with Sodium. Can be obtained by plants, and soils and rocks, when in rock its in pink or white feldspar crystals. People use potassium in gunpowder, fertilizers, is in our body. It’s not on purposely changed because most of the isotopes are radioactive. Because potassium is safe, its not safe in its purest form violently reacts to water, but since there is a small percentage of it when we eat we are safe.

Potassium an element of wonder and many possibilities, from the words and research from an 8th grader. In all potassium is a safe and reliable element, its vital to the human diet, it gives us the nice flash and pizzazz in our fireworks, makes great salt! so that is a report of the element potassium.

Janumz
16-02-2005, 07:32 PM
LOL!
So.. why didnt u just save it to ur computer

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!