PDA

View Full Version : I need help.

edible
29-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Theres this boy i like yeh, and he says he loves me, but he's always with someone else, we sometimes fight but we both like each-other but we've been together once and he always says he loves me..
He lies about alot of things. and i dont know whether to accept it as the truth or not.
He says lots of family members die, and i give him sympathy and stuff but in a way i dont believe him..
Yesterday he said he loved me so much and that he wanted to be with me. His relationships never last, which bugs me, cos he will continue to say he loves me, but he gets with someone else, and i flip out. i dont know what to do and i need help ;[

Thread moved by crashb555 (Forum Moderator): Thread moved from Discuss Anything, please post in the correct forum

homiebhoy07
29-05-2006, 11:14 AM
Hmm i think u shud decide if u love him rather than him loving u
coz for all u no heee could be cheating or he could actually just be addicted to you , i think you should ask him to answer hounestly if he loves you or not

Ryan+Joe
29-05-2006, 11:45 AM
so he likes you, and you like him. uh ok give him a try. ;s

Chris.
30-05-2006, 08:20 PM
so he likes you, and you like him. uh ok give him a try. ;s

no dnt :(
i wonna bum her
lmao
o.j but shes nice do
;)

Zenzi
30-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Well my ex boyfriend always used to lie about everything. He just used to lie for the sake of it. Only little lies, but they were useless and unessesary. Alot of the times he made up lies just to start a conversation..

You're not going to like it, but i slung him. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!