PDA

View Full Version : Did You Know?

Michael.
21-01-2005, 07:16 AM
Did you know?

Have you met anyone famous?
Have you done something that you are proud of?
Just post here with your 'Did you know?'! :D

I'll start with mine (you may have already seen it in my signature):
I have met that scary referee, Perluigi Collinia, at my Italian cousin's wedding (My cousin's a Serie A referee!)! :D

Your turn!

Jacko2kn3
21-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Wow! That is cool! he is supposed to be really nice and cool in real life (Collinia, not your cousin! :lol:)

I haven't met anyone famous I don't think. And if I did they can't have been too important 'cause I can't remember! :D

..::Tina::..
21-01-2005, 05:32 PM
I haven't met anyone famous, just that guy who played this guy in the 'My Family' series, but I really don't remember that. It was at my mates sleepover, they were making a new movie or something.
I got his autograph but I lost it ;)
And my mate's sister was in this play with Michelle from BB5.

Did you know I was premature by 3 months ;)
I was born on my dad's birthday :D

Butcher11
22-01-2005, 12:15 AM
I met Tom Brady and Micheal Vick, the great American football players, and I also know how to swim ;)

nvrspk4
22-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Well I met (See Edit) cos he's our close family friend's friend and he comes to most of the parties they have at their house (about 1nce a month) and I have met Jason Kidd a load of times cos that same family has a daughter who is friends with, and is classmates with Jason Kidd's SOn TJ :P

Edit: I was reviewing this thread and I noticed the name was "bobbad" 'd so Ill tell you what he is. He's a tennis player and his first name is Andy his last name is bobba'd so I deleted it.

Azela
22-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Proud, humm when i met all the bolton players and went into like a bit where they trained and stuff. That was when i played for bolton though then i quit premiership football clubs want lots from you :'(

Jacko2kn3
22-01-2005, 12:18 PM
Oh, I was mascot for Middlesbrough ages ago, I met them :lol: I got to go in the changing room unlike most mascots, which was cool!

-JT-
24-01-2005, 07:37 AM
i have met dirty sanches, their well sound

Janumz
24-01-2005, 11:15 AM
Lol, I have met Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson.. I won the competition thingy.

P.s. Daniel Radcliffe plays Harry Potter and Emma Watson plays Hermiony Granger..

P.s.s. Mind the spelling.

Crying-Angel
24-01-2005, 11:52 AM
i dunno if ive met anyone famous... if i have i cant remember :s

im actully proud alot of the time, mainly about my artwork, i feel very proud that i can create sumthing :D
i was also very proud when i got double A in my ICT GCSE :D
i was also very proud when i passed the levels in ice skating (im now on grade 5 :o )
n i was also very prud when i built this pc :D (n it works purrrrrrfectly!)

lets just hope ill be proud about my mid-term exam result tonite (ive got the exam tonite, not lookin forward to it!) *fingers crossed*

Michael.
25-01-2005, 07:14 PM
Lol, I have met Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson.. I won the competition thingy.

P.s. Daniel Radcliffe plays Harry Potter and Emma Watson plays Hermiony Granger..

P.s.s. Mind the spelling.
:o! Wow, that's pretty good! Which comp did yoo win?

I met Ant & Dec aswell at Newcastle airport, and trust me, they really are THAT small!

SSC7
25-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Did you know?

Have you met anyone famous?
Have you done something that you are proud of?
Just post here with your 'Did you know?'! :D

I'll start with mine (you may have already seen it in my signature):
I have met that scary referee, Perluigi Collinia, at my Italian cousin's wedding (My cousin's a Serie A referee!)! :D

Your turn!
Did He try and abuduct you? Or brain wash you?The only famous people I've met are some Chelsea players

Fireswords
26-01-2005, 02:22 AM
Well in the USA I have ran into Mark Prior, a great young Chicago Cubs pitcher, at a restaurant in Chicago, and I also got to talk to the band Green Day after one of their concerts in Chicago! That was so cool! Something Im proud of is that I got the MVP in my Little League All-Star baseball game, and I won the award for best Attitude and Sportmenship! Thats about it lol

Janumz
26-01-2005, 02:38 PM
:o! Wow, that's pretty good! Which comp did yoo win?

I met Ant & Dec aswell at Newcastle airport, and trust me, they really are THAT small!

It was one on CITV, you just had to play this game, your score went on a score board, and the person with the post points at the end, won a VIP backstage pass, where you met them

Michael.
30-01-2005, 03:58 PM
Did He try and abuduct you? Or brain wash you?The only famous people I've met are some Chelsea players
Yes, he tried to brainwash me! *I am in Collina's power!*

Btw Pringle - Well done on winning that comp ages ago!

Fingerboots
30-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Um...
I think I have seen (the voice) Homer Simpson in America, but it could've been anyone. ^^
I was born with cord around my neck 3 times..
I have done a 100 mile walk in Holland..
I was in the State Dressage (horseriding) in Australia..
That's about it :S

Ryan
30-01-2005, 04:25 PM
i met tom jones in las vegas when i went ... hes cool... he used to like like 15 miles from me... well i say he used to ... when he lived there my parents were kids lol

Soyers
30-01-2005, 04:45 PM
lol umm i met two quite well known authors when i was at primary school. Cant remember their names but i got signed books lol.. wuhoo :eusa_thin

Fingerboots
30-01-2005, 05:04 PM
Lol oh yeah, I met Bob Jelly off Sea Change to any Australian people who saw that TV programme. ^^ I think his real name is John Howard =P

poloolop
30-01-2005, 05:06 PM
i used 2 meet lenny henry on my way to school everyday and i met jonathan ross when i did the sport relief mile!

G-flow
30-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Billy connoly was filming a national lottery advert right outside my house..literally, i got his autogrpah but he stol my pen and was really ignorant :s

Xaction
02-02-2005, 12:04 PM
I Was A Couple Of Months Old

At My First Football Game Kevin Cambell ( Was Playing For Arsenal Then )

Was Signing Autographs, Helt Me For A Pic

Id Had Alot Of Water..... Well You Can Guess The Rest :p

Chillzy
02-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Did you know... I met usher :D i got his signature

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!