PDA

View Full Version : Barrows..

Clo
30-05-2006, 01:41 AM
I've heard so many stories of people getting lucky at barrows. Thing is, as more barrows items are awarded, does this mean that the price of the barrows armour will go down?
^^ Sorry for my terrible wording.

Cigaret
30-05-2006, 01:47 AM
I've heard so many stories of people getting lucky at barrows. Thing is, as more barrows items are awarded, does this mean that the price of the barrows armour will go down?
^^ Sorry for my terrible wording.
Yeah, that is why most of the prices decreased and are decreasing atm. Non of them will go back up because as more people do barrows, more items are released, more items in currculation, and therefore prices will drop, unfortunately :(

Clo
30-05-2006, 02:00 AM
Hmm, i'd better get my stats up and do barrows quickly then. :o Thanks

JoeyK.
30-05-2006, 03:35 AM
But one reason it doesn't drop horribly fast is that people get their defence to 70 every day... As more people get high enough stats, there are more people wanting to buy it, so the prices don't drop incredibly quickly...

JonJon
30-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Well it has dropped by 400k in a month :(

Rashelly
30-05-2006, 12:25 PM
Well...Deal with the incredibly flawed economy of Runescape.
You can't ever predict it, really, since more money is generated every second by alching, npc drops etc, the value of 1gp will decrease anyway...which will bump up the price of everything, eventually.
Barrows - although more people are doing it, more people are demanding it, so...

tbh imo no m8
30-05-2006, 12:30 PM
Well...Deal with the incredibly flawed economy of Runescape.
You can't ever predict it, really, since more money is generated every second by alching, npc drops etc, the value of 1gp will decrease anyway...which will bump up the price of everything, eventually.
Barrows - although more people are doing it, more people are demanding it, so...

More demand means people wanting more money so should kinda stable up at some point :).

Clo
30-05-2006, 01:38 PM
Right everyone thanks for your replies. :)

Lord_Gig
30-05-2006, 02:02 PM
There are also 500,000 people visiting runescape every day, and with this ammount, there are very few that have full barrows sets and many that want them that don't already have them.

Clo
30-05-2006, 02:13 PM
I'm not really talking about the number of people that do barrows, I just mean alot of people go back again and again each day, also it looks as though ALOT of people get lucky each time. Anyway my question has been answered now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!