PDA

View Full Version : Selling Paint/Floor!

jinxii
30-05-2006, 09:50 AM
Hello everybody *waves*

I sell paint and floor for a 0.5 rare (not BB trophy) for BOTH. Alternatively, 18 credits of norms for just one.

"Hold on!" I hear you cry, "Paint in the catalogue is just two credits! Scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" or some other hideous misapplication of the word 'scam'. The reason why the price is so high is that I buy my credits off other people for rares. I'm sure you're aware of what the prices are, but it's usually about 3 HC Sofas for 35 credits. 3 HC Sofas = 210.

That means that I am paying roughly 6 credits of rare per 1 actual credit I receive. This brings the no cost price to 12 credits. However, this is a business enterprise, which is why I have added an extra 6 credits on.

If you do not like my pricing, please do not post comments saying how/why. I have explained my reasoning, and if you do not agree with it, go elsewhere for your paint. =)

If you are interested, however, please leave your name and offer below. I do not go first, however I do have a long history of satisfied customers and I can get people to vouch for my trustworthiness. You choose the exact paint you want and you get it immediately.

I am also able to sell personalised trophies (bronze and silver only) for an HC sofa. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!