PDA

View Full Version : Assistant Community Manager

Catchetat
30-05-2006, 11:56 AM
Open for Tokyo, Japan

Assistant Community Managers report to the Country Manager. This role is office based. However, anyone taking on the role should be prepared to work flexible hours in order to meet targets (eg working a Saturday or Sunday, or working 11am to 7pm).

Responsibilities

* Answer emails from players

* Answer phone calls from parents

* Deal with Habbo Coin purchase issues:
- process incoming cheques and money orders
- provide refunds

* Moderation (four hours a day maximum)

* Assist Community Manager and Community Producer where needed (for example helping to run live events)

* Collate scam websites and other questionable fan sites for HQ; assist HQ in closing them when needed

* Monitor ebay for Habbo related material; alert ebay to all auctions of Habbo accounts and/or furniture.

Click here (http://careers.sulake.com/) to apply for the job!

Desjardens
30-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Open for Tokyo, Japan

Assistant Community Managers report to the Country Manager. This role is office based. However, anyone taking on the role should be prepared to work flexible hours in order to meet targets (eg working a Saturday or Sunday, or working 11am to 7pm).

Responsibilities

* Answer emails from players

* Answer phone calls from parents

* Deal with Habbo Coin purchase issues:
- process incoming cheques and money orders
- provide refunds

* Moderation (four hours a day maximum)

* Assist Community Manager and Community Producer where needed (for example helping to run live events)

* Collate scam websites and other questionable fan sites for HQ; assist HQ in closing them when needed

?* Monitor ebay for Habbo related material; alert ebay to all auctions of Habbo accounts and/or furniture.

Click here (http://careers.sulake.com/) to apply for the job!

I like that one :P Odd task but funny nevertheless :P

Catchetat
30-05-2006, 12:06 PM
I never knew they have a maximum for the hours for each shift lol. and =x Live events?! That'd be cool xD and nor did I never knew they actually collaborate with EBAY

Condas
30-05-2006, 03:58 PM
i would apply if i was old enough ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!