PDA

View Full Version : Updates on Miyukosakira

KwikSave
30-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Ok firstly before i start this thread i want to point out that i got this news from motormouth10 i did not find this myself, so if any rep should be handed out it should be to him ;). Also Mods i created a new thread because i doubt alot of people will look back on the old thread and i cant edit it now anyway. Anyways ...

Looking back on my old thread "Miyukosakira." i told you all that her rooms were gone. Yes on that account they are gone but if you search "*>*" into the console it brings up a list of all her old rooms. Obviously she has moved everything over to a clone account. but we dont yet know the name of it.

I thank again motormouth10 for this news :)

ºNotesº
30-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Ok firstly before i start this thread i want to point out that i got this news from motormouth10 i did not find this myself, so if any rep should be handed out it should be to him ;). Also Mods i created a new thread because i doubt alot of people will look back on the old thread and i cant edit it now anyway. Anyways ...

Looking back on my old thread "Miyukosakira." i told you all that her rooms were gone. Yes on that account they are gone but if you search "*>*" into the console it brings up a list of all her old rooms. Obviously she has moved everything over to a clone account. but we dont yet know the name of it.

I thank again motormouth10 for this news :)

No? She has NOT moved accounts. Her rooms where on a different account all the time.

KwikSave
30-05-2006, 01:32 PM
No they werent? Everytime i went to have a look at hre rooms i searched "Miyukosakira". So shush?

ºNotesº
30-05-2006, 01:35 PM
No they werent? Everytime i went to have a look at hre rooms i searched "Miyukosakira". So shush?

No? They were. Her rooms would be to hard to put back together. You searched miyukosakira? She had her name on her rooms so they showed up. Moron

KwikSave
30-05-2006, 01:40 PM
No? They were. Her rooms would be to hard to put back together. You searched miyukosakira? She had her name on her rooms so they showed up. Moron

1. Her name was never on her rooms.
2. You are an individual with the intelligence of a sponge.
3. 2 of her rooms are left from when she had them
4. Im not arguing with you anymore, say what you like further on in this thread, i will just ignore you.

ºNotesº
30-05-2006, 01:46 PM
4. Im not arguing with you anymore, say what you like further on in this thread, i will just ignore you.

Big words. From somebody who has and Iq score smaller than my little finger.

Grow up, why make a thread anyway? Ive already done one. No need for another. Its not news or rumours. Also my thread was in the CORRECT section.

GommeInc
30-05-2006, 01:53 PM
And you care to much about someone who probably doesn't know you exist, doesn't care about you and probably would look at this thread and think "What a berk."

Seriously, you are probably taking this whole thing too seriously. She is a normal Habbo, she has a life. If she has left, good for her, she is moving up in the world. If she has moved accounts, so? Some people do? No big deal "/ So why don't YOU just hush up, re-think your life plan and care about things that are worth caring about.

I never really knew this person anyway, if I did, would I really care that much to post about her all the time?

Revivalry
30-05-2006, 02:07 PM
Yes we care about someone with a bit of furni... yep ok.. :l

KwikSave
30-05-2006, 02:14 PM
And you care to much about someone who probably doesn't know you exist, doesn't care about you and probably would look at this thread and think "What a berk."

Seriously, you are probably taking this whole thing too seriously. She is a normal Habbo, she has a life. If she has left, good for her, she is moving up in the world. If she has moved accounts, so? Some people do? No big deal "/ So why don't YOU just hush up, re-think your life plan and care about things that are worth caring about.

I never really knew this person anyway, if I did, would I really care that much to post about her all the time?

Look dude, i dont want to start arguments. And if i am taking this thing far too seriously then sorry but its news i guess. Some people who liked her rooms may want to get updated, if you dont fine dont read the thread? I will get it closed if its going to start arguments.

ºNotesº
30-05-2006, 02:24 PM
Look dude, i dont want to start arguments. And if i am taking this thing far too seriously then sorry but its news i guess. Some people who liked her rooms may want to get updated, if you dont fine dont read the thread? I will get it closed if its going to start arguments.

The "I will just ignore you" lasted long didn't it?

KwikSave
30-05-2006, 02:31 PM
The "I will just ignore you" lasted long didn't it?

It was quoted towards you.

GommeInc
30-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Hasn't this news past it's expiry date? All I have seen about this issue is the same, this thread should be closed anyway because it is just a re-written story of what has happened.

If you actually found the name of this 'clone account' then maybe this news would be different, but it isn't. "/

motormouth10
30-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Hehe, thanks for mentioning me. I did see one of her clones once, and it had a few super rare storages on, but it was a complicated name to remember, so I forgot. And she had a lot of rooms on miyukosakira, but the really really rare ones, like the TAI PAI INN was on a secret clone. I hope this partly clears up the arguement you are all having. :P

KwikSave
30-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Hehe, thanks for mentioning me. I did see one of her clones once, and it had a few super rare storages on, but it was a complicated name to remember, so I forgot. And she had a lot of rooms on miyukosakira, but the really really rare ones, like the TAI PAI INN was on a secret clone. I hope this partly clears up the arguement you are all having. :P

Lol thanks dude. Well hopefully that will clear up the argument me and Freehold were having about there being no rooms on Miyukosakiras account.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!