PDA

View Full Version : New Quest! Find Captain Murphy in the new Journey To The Lost Island Quest!

Pyroka
30-05-2006, 03:55 PM
Yeah, its on the homepage! Its the new quest to find captain murphy!
"Dear Mr, Hotel Manager,

I am writing y0 coz i wanted to apologise for stealing your rare, yeah? It was very wrong of me and i offer to you and your crew and your little hotel habbos my heartfelt condolences don't I?"

I sighed, it warmed my two hearts that Murphy was apologising... Even if he had to end every sentence in a question. I still wanted to make him walk the plank though - the plank of shame.

"I know it was wrong to take the rare, selfish and arrogant... Especially when I have so much of your other stuff already... WaHaHu WaHaHu!"

Where had I read laughter like that before? I paused and tried to think... It certainly was a long time ago... A party... that was it, a party thrown by Mei Ling, of all people... He was standing in the corner of the Tea Garden, watching the room intently. He was watching a grass hopper walk across one of the wooden tables. I remember speaking briefly to him, he told me he was a traveller, a man of adventure, that he was planning a round-the-world cruise to raise money for scamming victims. I told him it sounded like a worthy cause, and he replied, rather enigmatically: "With my voice, every cause has the sound of worthiness! WaHaHu WaHaHu!!!"

Anyway, back to the letter:

"And so I have retired to my island retreat... That's right! I am leaving you! Cheerio! You will see me two more times Mr. Hotel Manager. The next time you see me will be when you want revenge. The third and final time you see me, then you'll be wanting absolution.

Regards,

Captain Murphy and the Crew..."

like WOW!!!!

Mr.Sam
30-05-2006, 03:59 PM
good find dude :]
+rep

JackBuddy
30-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Sorry Ryan! Beat you by 1 minute. ;)

Pyroka
30-05-2006, 04:11 PM
O RLY!?!!? Shh about it O:)

Craig
30-05-2006, 04:11 PM
nice find;)

Tristan
30-05-2006, 04:52 PM
PLEASE. DO NOT GIVE THE ANSWER OUT. WHOEVER HAS DONE THE QUEST PLEASE DO NOT POST IT. :P

Pyroka
30-05-2006, 04:52 PM
I have done the quest but im not going to post the answers, its a very hard quest :(

Tristan
30-05-2006, 05:59 PM
I done the quest got the answer but didn't realise you needed the room name! :(

If anyone could PM it to me i would be most grateful.

Chris.
30-05-2006, 08:35 PM
I done the quest got the answer but didn't realise you needed the room name! :(

If anyone could PM it to me i would be most grateful.

how can u say please dnt post the awnser...
then say oooh PM me it
;)

Pyroka
30-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Jaysus...Now if i had a crew i could use that info hee hee xD Btw does anyone want a map of the whole island? Ill edit out the things which will actually help you :P

Day.
31-05-2006, 08:58 AM
nvm found it.

Shatterstar
31-05-2006, 09:31 AM
Well that quest seemed to have alot of snow rugs.
If they're releasing another rare to do with the pirates it's obvious what it'll be.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!