PDA

View Full Version : If they're was a pill to make you straight, would you take it?

Uwe
30-05-2006, 06:29 PM
Saw this on TheGYC.com so had to post it here ;)

If there was a pill to make you straight would you take it? why?

I wouldn't take it as I've just come to terms with being gay and I love being who I am and I wouldn't change it for the world :)

Thread Closed by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Bumped.

Zenzi
30-05-2006, 06:50 PM
No. There IS a pill out there, called Hetrocil. Made by a bunch of Homophobes, of course.

NO NO NO NO!!! Never. I'm gay, it's who i am. The pill would change this, and i don't want that. I could have everything i would as a straight man, as a gay man. There's adoption, artificial insemination, and now we can even "Marry" or "Have a ceremony thingy"

Plus i simply love men too much. :)

VPSwow
30-05-2006, 06:53 PM
well im not gay so i wunt have 2

blaster.
30-05-2006, 06:53 PM
yes i would take it
I have my reasons

Wolfsister
01-06-2006, 06:31 PM
I would NEVER take the pill, I am bisexual and happy about it, I won't change myself for anything.

arouse
03-06-2006, 01:06 AM
& make the haters happy? Hell no.

not-a-name
03-06-2006, 05:20 PM
Nothing could ever make me consider taking that pill.

I'm proud of who I am, but I would respect other peoples' choices.

WHANGFACE
03-06-2006, 05:29 PM
Nopeee, never.

If there was one to change how I looked, well yeah of course xD

Flap
05-06-2006, 04:24 PM
I would NEVER take the pill, I am bisexual and happy about it, I won't change myself for anything.

Same, its your choice so why use pills to change it?

MattUH
05-06-2006, 04:31 PM
If i was gay then YES i would take it.

For many reasons. However girls just have my eye :]

Uwe
05-06-2006, 04:33 PM

Its not our choice?
If I had a choice before I got 'too far into it' I guess you could say, I would have been straight, stuff would be easier so yeah.

Lukeh
05-06-2006, 04:44 PM
its sorta like the queen lyric "I dont wanna die but I sometimes wish id never been born at all"

Just swap it for "I dont wanna change but i sometimes wish id never been gay at all"

ie its too far in now, but I do think it would have been better for me to have been born straight.

MattUH
05-06-2006, 04:53 PM
its sorta like the queen lyric "I dont wanna die but I sometimes wish id never been born at all"

Just swap it for "I dont wanna change but i sometimes wish id never been gay at all"

ie its too far in now, but I do think it would have been better for me to have been born straight.

i read on a site, if you force yourself to kiss a girl and start making out your body will get use to it and you will tend to like girls more.

Anthol
05-06-2006, 05:28 PM
I would take it, I'm still young, and confused about my sexuality, But at this moment in time im bi sexual, But yeh. I hate being bi..

Basiclly there are things I hate about men but i love about woman, Like kissing i couldnt do that with a man, But I love doing it to a gal, But then you have the mans ':eusa_dancDown Stairs:eusa_danc ' That's what I love.. But then you have womans donstairs I love that.. But then you get more rude, and i get more confused, if you wanna help me PM, and il explain if not :eusa_clap

Wolfsister
05-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Here here!
--

You can't possibly understand. So that sounds stupid, fogive me but to me it does, I do not mean to insult you.

mysticember-
05-06-2006, 06:08 PM
if i was gay i wudnt

lex!
06-06-2006, 06:15 AM
Saw this on TheGYC.com so had to post it here ;)

If there was a pill to make you straight would you take it? why?

I wouldn't take it as I've just come to terms with being gay and I love being who I am and I wouldn't change it for the world :)

I'm bi, and yes I would take it.

:dallsgreen
06-06-2006, 09:09 PM
I dont see how such a pill could work.

Leopard
06-06-2006, 10:35 PM
Right now, I am gay and I wouldn't take the pill. I love who I am and I don't care about a stupid pill.

arouse
08-06-2006, 12:02 AM
Right now, I am gay and I wouldn't take the pill. I love who I am and I don't care about a stupid pill.

Thats the spirit Adrian.
-giggle-

Leopard
08-06-2006, 12:53 AM
Thats the spirit Adrian.
-giggle-
Lol at you Alex<3

arouse
08-06-2006, 01:16 AM
Not at me, with me. ;(

Nixt
08-06-2006, 02:46 PM
What more needs to be said... other than NO

Zenzi
08-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Well.. if you really are straight, it's hardly appropriate for you to be posting in this thread.. :P

That's not a valid answer, unless you're gay and in denial like most of the guys on habbo.. :$

I don't mean that in a nasty way whatsoever, btw. I'm just saying! :D

Leopard
10-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Not at me, with me. ;(
Ok babe. Oh, and I agree with you Zenzi.

Condas
10-06-2006, 05:06 PM
No it would make no offence

i love men and nothing can change that.

Buddy
16-06-2006, 04:33 AM
I WILL take it. When im older. But for now im going to keep praying to God for me to somehow become straight.

And its not a pill. Its a fluid that they inject into your bloodstream to give you hormones or whatever to like girls.

I dont think it gets rid of the gay part of you. but you will be bisectual and like girls and be able to get married and actualy love your wife psysicaly.

Danny
16-06-2006, 10:51 AM
You should be happy with the way you are though. If your gay then your gay, and you may regret taking it, if when the time comes, you do take it.

Buddy
16-06-2006, 09:48 PM
Im not happy unless everyone else is happy.
Kids at my school are like "gay haters" even my friend talk about how ******ed gay guys are. Im gay so theres no way in hell im gonna ever tell anyone outside of this forum.

EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Please don't avoid the filter.

Col
17-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Nope, I wouldn't take the tablet. I am who I am, I'm happy with who I am.. and I would never change it!

Lukeh
17-06-2006, 08:42 PM
I WILL take it. When im older. But for now im going to keep praying to God for me to somehow become straight.

And its not a pill. Its a fluid that they inject into your bloodstream to give you hormones or whatever to like girls.

I dont think it gets rid of the gay part of you. but you will be bisectual and like girls and be able to get married and actualy love your wife psysicaly.
hm you seem like a very neive and insecure guy to me..

I think ive already said my opinion anyways on the topic,

EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Posts merged. [:

Buddy
17-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Why do you double post?

Lukeh
17-06-2006, 10:22 PM
accident, must have double clicked.

ColyTom
27-07-2006, 12:12 PM
If I was gay, I would probably take it.

KBC
28-07-2006, 01:45 PM
Absolutely not. I love who I am no matter what and nobody would EVER be able to change that. I have nothing against Gays/Lesbians/Bis, but I do have something against Transvestites. Why would you need to change who you are because of Gender? It doesn't make sense to me, but as for the question my answer is no simply for the fact that I stated above.

asher_
29-07-2006, 06:18 PM
No, I am perfectly happy.

Kotu
29-07-2006, 06:39 PM

Dont think that exists dude, people don't even understand how sexuality is determined yet as far as I'm aware yet a lone being able to adjust someones sexuality through medical practise.

I wouldn't take the pill. Just be happy with who and what you are, everything that makes you, makes you unique and the person that you are becoming or have become.

Drooped
29-07-2006, 07:06 PM
I can't help but feel attracted to other guys. But i like girls too.

I'd definately consider taking the pill, i know your wonderin' why but i would because I couldn't imagine me having a long term relationship with a guy? I want kids. And not gay parents, i believe that could ruin the child's life due to ridicule etc.

Nemo
02-08-2006, 09:35 PM
if i was gay i probaly wuld, wuld love 2 have like a family and a wife and stuff :)

blah blah blah
04-08-2006, 09:59 AM
Im 15, bi and happy? still dunno. at one minute i accept then anothe minute i reject i know its only bi but i wish for me it was just one way. but since im only 15 i guess i wouldnt take the pill till i really find out :)

Lubricant
04-08-2006, 11:25 AM
I can't help but feel attracted to other guys. But i like girls too.

I'd definately consider taking the pill, i know your wonderin' why but i would because I couldn't imagine me having a long term relationship with a guy? I want kids. And not gay parents, i believe that could ruin the child's life due to ridicule etc.

Exactly the same. I want a wife and children when i'm older.

Kukuthebird
05-08-2006, 09:31 PM
uh if i was no.

i'd come to terms with who i are and wouldn't change :]

Stab
06-08-2006, 10:18 PM
I dont need it, but if i were, id say no, don't know why though.
whats the gyc?

Uwe
06-08-2006, 10:20 PM
Gay Youth Corner.
www.GYC.com

Stab
06-08-2006, 10:36 PM
oh ok, i thought it was some teen site thing, okk doke, i dont need to go on there.
thankyew xx.

hellogoodbye
10-08-2006, 12:37 AM
i don't need it.

but no i wouldn't. i would come to terms with who i am and all that [:

StripedTiger
10-08-2006, 09:28 AM
i had to think about that one ;(

hmm... no i wouldnt.

For the first time in my teenage life i feel like im properly in love and its a nice feeling. if i had the pill then theres a big chance id never know this feeling yet and if i had a bf id be dumping him every week then bak with him the same day lmao

benjirofl
10-08-2006, 09:28 AM
No !!.

Charlie
12-08-2006, 01:29 AM
No, i wouldn't take it, as i'm am comfortable with being a lesbian, and i wouldn't want to change it.

lew!
13-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Right, Im 13, And I think im bi, Like somone else said, I Like kissing girls ect, But i dont like the Downstairs, But then theres the Mens Downstairs, Id rather walk down the Mens Stairs. But then walk up the womens stairs. I SAID UP NOT DOWN!!!

kasi
15-08-2006, 03:03 AM
im allready straight, but if i was gay i would take it.

.sweet-ness.
27-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Right, Im 13, And I think im bi, Like somone else said, I Like kissing girls ect, But i dont like the Downstairs, But then theres the Mens Downstairs, Id rather walk down the Mens Stairs. But then walk up the womens stairs. I SAID UP NOT DOWN!!!

Could I say at 13 your hormones are all over the Place . So it could just be a phase .Also I though you had to be 14 to say what your sexulity is ?

manga21
04-09-2006, 10:32 PM
Could I say at 13 your hormones are all over the Place . So it could just be a phase .Also I though you had to be 14 to say what your sexulity is ?

18 isnt it?

Uwe
05-09-2006, 12:32 PM
for sweet and manga.
I've known I was gay all my life but just never admitted it, as far back as I can remeber I've always looked at guys walking up the street. So no, its not 14 or 18 :)

Jacketh
08-09-2006, 06:07 PM
No way would i take some pill to turn me straight, im happy with what i am o_O. And most of my friends accept it like it is, so nothings bothering me ;] And of course i'd have to split up with my boyfriend so... Nothanks xD

:Jamie
13-09-2006, 09:35 AM
I would take a pill tbh I dont like being bi :S

Lubricant
13-09-2006, 10:13 AM
I would take a pill tbh I dont like being bi :S

Ditto. It would be soo much easier and wouldn't be soo confused.

Kingzy
17-09-2006, 10:26 PM

Just for this reason I made an early post; I'm not gay, but I have an insight on this:

I think that if you ARE gay, the plain answer should be no, it's not BAD being gay, it's just your choice. I think the only way you would say yes, would be if you're bullied about it.

As an insight, if you're NOT gay, you really have no mind to say yes, because you're not gay, and for that reason you think you would.

I wouldn't. It's common sense.

--Kingzy

Steven
18-10-2006, 02:25 AM
Nope, I like my men too much. (L)____(L)

JohnnyJoey
19-10-2006, 08:34 AM
Id think about it long and hard.

king_maxx
20-10-2006, 12:05 AM
Pills cannot cure diseases

nets
20-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Pills cannot cure diseases
Keep your stupid comments to yourself.

king_maxx
20-10-2006, 02:40 AM
please dont personally offend me im am sharing my opinion not sure if it's aloud on this board cuz i dont know if its only pro gay people who visit here but i truthfully believe it is an illness please dont offend me and i will edit my post if it offends you or any1 else

Uwe
20-10-2006, 06:30 AM
God, I hope to god you have a son who is gay.
Even if it is an illness, what difference does it matter? Im happy being me, I'm happy being gay, I'm happy being n love with another guy.
Also, if being gay is an illness why havn't you joined a forum for disabaled people spamming it calling them idiots...

Ostinato
20-10-2006, 08:40 AM
I agree, what he said was out of order there - but you shouldn't let it get to you.

If your honestly planning to grow up being in a homosexual relationship, and having a homosexual lifestyle, then unfortunately your going to need to get used to that sort of attitude from a minority of people, and need to accept the fact that is generally some peoples opinion. In retrospect, you should also value their opinion. It may perhaps be offensive to you or you may strongly disagree with it, but accept the fact that not everyone does think the same about you about this matter. People like him who want to make snide little comments like that should be left on their own - so don't rise to them.

Anyway, you do realise that the strong majority of homophobes turn out to be gay themselves anyway...:rolleyes: :p

king_maxx
21-10-2006, 07:08 AM
PLease Mr. Eternal Masque understand that I never insulted your intelligence and never called you idiots. I joined this website not for the gays this was something that I stumbles upon and made a post. You must also realize that I do not believe people are born gay so the chances of my son being gay will be slim. Now i wont be having children for another 10 or 15 years (hopefully). Unfortunately the acceptance is homosexuality is very high in Canada seeing as gays parade around and get married ^.^ and when I have kids im afraid that Canada will have A LOT of gays because of the acceptance here. If my son is gay though there would unfortunately be complications which I would of course need to resolve at that moment

Now for Ostinato.... I would never have hoped to hear such things from a Scotland man, I just hope your not from Glasgow. Anyways, if you mean homophobes as the British do then your saying I'm afraid of gay people, yes it does mean prejudice against them but I got a mixed feeling on what u meant there. As for me being gay ever in my life.... Well if for some unfortunate reason someone hypnotized me into being a homosexual then I would probably disband my family and not show myself again, and ask Jesus for forgiveness. OOOOooooo I must tell you people this.. I was talking to a Muslim today and I asked him " are there any gay muslims" he said " No because even if you worship Ala and act like a normal Muslim, Ala will not consider you Muslim you will be an outcast from the religion... I was like :O! that's insane

Uwe
21-10-2006, 08:06 AM
PLease Mr. Eternal Masque understand that I never insulted your intelligence and never called you idiots. I joined this website not for the gays this was something that I stumbles upon and made a post. You must also realize that I do not believe people are born gay so the chances of my son being gay will be slim. Now i wont be having children for another 10 or 15 years (hopefully). Unfortunately the acceptance is homosexuality is very high in Canada seeing as gays parade around and get married ^.^ and when I have kids im afraid that Canada will have A LOT of gays because of the acceptance here. If my son is gay though there would unfortunately be complications which I would of course need to resolve at that moment

Now for Ostinato.... I would never have hoped to hear such things from a Scotland man, I just hope your not from Glasgow. Anyways, if you mean homophobes as the British do then your saying I'm afraid of gay people, yes it does mean prejudice against them but I got a mixed feeling on what u meant there. As for me being gay ever in my life.... Well if for some unfortunate reason someone hypnotized me into being a homosexual then I would probably disband my family and not show myself again, and ask Jesus for forgiveness. OOOOooooo I must tell you people this.. I was talking to a Muslim today and I asked him " are there any gay muslims" he said " No because even if you worship Ala and act like a normal Muslim, Ala will not consider you Muslim you will be an outcast from the religion... I was like :O! that's insane

I've known I was gay all my life. I've always looked at guys walking down the street not girls. I've never found girls attractive. Also, like I said. One in ten people are gay so probley a few family members are gay? Possibly even your brother? the guy who served you at walmart this morning?

king_maxx
21-10-2006, 08:13 AM
yeah but being gay is something i believe is self inflicted and man maid because how come no animals are gay?

Uwe
21-10-2006, 08:15 AM
acctually... My female dog Lucy was a lesbian.. but okay :s

king_maxx
21-10-2006, 08:17 AM
hahah comee on now :) yo man im only gonna post this because u are but u just posted 2 messages within 15 minutes bro shouldnt u get a warning or sumthing hehehe :) u know what i mean tho right cuz u gave me a letter saying that u should edit ur original post oohhh man i got u here i believe

Uwe
21-10-2006, 08:19 AM
no, as I didn't DOUBLE post. Besides, I can edit my post at anytime I want ;)

Also, if God blew that gay city up why isn't he doing it now when homosexuals are being born everyday?

king_maxx
21-10-2006, 08:24 AM
there are many answers to that question are u christian?

Felix$
28-10-2006, 03:19 AM
No I wouldn't. I love being bi'. I could fancy anyone O_O. Well most people =D

sim
28-10-2006, 09:08 AM
No I definatley wouldn't take it, Bi Sexuality is the best of both world :P
And I am who I am, personally I don't have a prob, although it would stop others that do...

benjamin
28-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Tbh, I probaly would..

MusicPalace
29-10-2006, 07:22 PM
no way would i take it. Being bi just makes me have more options. I can go for a guy or a girl. I like having more choices.

-BlueDragon-
19-12-2006, 12:40 AM
lol, i would take it that much i searchjed tht name in google, apparently it fake

quote from google
"Homo's Beware [Archive] - Bahamas Issues Bahamian Web CommunityIn reality, Hetrocil does not exist, and the website is the creation of Benjamin Leo as a social commentary. In addition to the Hetracil website, ...
www.bahamasissues.com/archive/index.php/t-2789.html - 9k - Cached - Similar pages "

MusicPalace
28-12-2006, 06:26 PM
nah, no way i love bein who i am most of the time. :P

Charley
28-12-2006, 06:44 PM
I wouldn't take it, being bi is what makes me, me.
Plus I wouldn't of met my amazing gf.

MusicPalace
28-12-2006, 07:19 PM
I wouldn't take it, being bi is what makes me, me.
Plus I wouldn't of met my amazing gf.
yeah you go girl, you got to be proud of who you are. And good luck with that gf of urs, hope all goes well for u. :)

Charley
28-12-2006, 07:22 PM
yeah you go girl, you got to be proud of who you are. And good luck with that gf of urs, hope all goes well for u. :)

Thank you =]

Jannet
12-02-2007, 04:33 PM
HELL NO ID NEVER CHANGE GIRLS ARE BETTER

Homosexual
18-02-2007, 10:31 PM
I don't want to take the pill. I like the way I am.

chasms
30-03-2007, 07:13 PM
im bisexual...not on pill...never will be :] well i hope not.

Edited by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Please don't bump old threads.

benjamin
30-03-2007, 09:05 PM
i'd take the pill.

Moh
30-03-2007, 09:37 PM
no, but if there was a pill which made other people accept my sexuality then hell ya :p

Energizer
30-03-2007, 09:44 PM
no cuz i aint gay.

uh huh her
30-03-2007, 10:03 PM
i wouldn't.

Ashhizzle
30-03-2007, 10:11 PM
mabye if i wasn't straight?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!