PDA

View Full Version : Important!!

Lysine
30-05-2006, 10:51 PM
Has anyone ever bought credits of Denekie?

as i have been banned for Fraud using click and buy and he is the only guy who has ever got me creds.

Soz if this is not news.

I want to know if Dino-Typo or nisus has ever got off him as they are perm banned aswell.

Hiet (Forum Moderator) - Thread closed, this is not news nor a rumour.

HUGECOOL
30-05-2006, 10:58 PM
This is why its against the rules to have other people buy you credits. :rolleyes:

Lysine
30-05-2006, 10:59 PM
This is why its against the rules to have other people buy you credits. :rolleyes:

Yup i kno but i want too find out if the bought off him aswell as this denekie mum probs contacted habbo.

Drooped
30-05-2006, 11:00 PM
It's not against the rules, they advise against it for those problems and people skemming through credit selling. If your worried email Habbo ASAP.

HUGECOOL
30-05-2006, 11:02 PM
It's not against the rules, they advise against it for those problems and people skemming through credit selling. If your worried email Habbo ASAP.
No, actually, it is against the rules. :/

iNicks
30-05-2006, 11:04 PM
Ok and you had to make a thread to know if thats who bought for them? Have you heard of PM? Hmmm ..?

This is not news, nor rumours ... its against the RULES.... read them...

buy your own credits

Lysine
30-05-2006, 11:04 PM
Ok and you had to make a thread to know if thats who bought for them? Have you heard of PM? Hmmm ..?

This is not news, nor rumours ... its against the RULES.... read them...

buy your own credits
please be quiet

iNicks
30-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Or not? You be quiet, dont make threads that dont need to be made. Is this news, I think not. Is this a rumour, mmm no.

So you be quiet, k?

Lysine
30-05-2006, 11:07 PM
how about you stop spamming my thread you noob and please do not reply again.

iNicks
30-05-2006, 11:08 PM
Im not spamming. Your spamming the news or rumours section. You knew Nisus was banned because of credits, so why did you go ahead buying them from someone knowing that you might get banned or scammed too?

Lysine
30-05-2006, 11:10 PM
Im not spamming. Your spamming the news or rumours section. You knew Nisus was banned because of credits, so why did you go ahead buying them from someone knowing that you might get banned or scammed too?

I bought off him ages ago so before you go saying stuff please make sure you know wat u are on about.

groovychick
30-05-2006, 11:13 PM
you can only get banned for doing this if the person who bought them did not ask for permission from whoever pays the bills, and a complaint is made then the person who bought them and the person who received them, get banned. i know happened to me.

Pyroka
30-05-2006, 11:14 PM
Heh, i buy credits for my friends sometimes and i dont scam them at all :P Some people can be trusted but its best to stick with the old fashioned way.

iNicks
30-05-2006, 11:14 PM
Yea and people have been getting scammed since habbo opened from these kind of things, and people have been posting that they got banned or scammed. So why buy when I know you must've at least read 1 or 2 threads on people getting scammed or banned by this.

And also, why post it here, post it under scams, this isnt a rumour or news.

@Pyroka

Heh, i buy credits for my friends sometimes and i dont scam them at all Some people can be trusted but its best to stick with the old fashioned way.

Yes some people are trusted, but you got to find the right person, but everyone can turn on you... But like I said, SOME people are trustworthy, maybe 10%

groovychick
30-05-2006, 11:16 PM
it is news though if its important and its new its news

iNicks
30-05-2006, 11:17 PM
it is news though if its important and its new its news

So your saying that everytime someone gets banned, or scammed we should post a thread?

Darkst4r
30-05-2006, 11:17 PM
Tons of people get scammed doing this.. Stupid people for doing it in the first place.

Three words.

Buy your own.

groovychick
30-05-2006, 11:18 PM
some people cant aford it or perents dont alow them to so getting them from other people is the only option

Nisus
31-05-2006, 12:07 AM
Yup i kno but i want too find out if the bought off him aswell as this denekie mum probs contacted habbo. Hmm no i dont think so.

Lysine
31-05-2006, 12:30 AM
WELL I GOT THEM OFF HIM AND NOW BANNED

Bella
31-05-2006, 02:08 AM
There is no sense making a thread about such a matter. As said before, there are scammers everywhere, it's not going to change.

What will need to happen is you contacting Player Support via the Habbo Help Tool and they will tell you how much you owe. Once they do, you will then have to create a new account, get the amount of credits you had spent when the scammer purchased you the credits, and replace the credits.

Say the scammer purchased you 100 credits, and you spent all 100 of them, you would have to put all 100 back onto your *new* account, email Player Support back, they will then remove the credits, and unban the banned account.

Then you should be back on your way! Good luck :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!