PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

Frodo13.
31-05-2006, 09:13 AM
OK, So here goes. There is this girl I like k? And I've liked her from year 7. Basiclly, I wanna ask her out, but I know she will say no as she is dead good looking and Im well...not. She has had lots of other boyfreinds and I know im not no where near in their league. This past year though, we have become dead close, we sit next to each other in leassons, buy each other stuff for things like Easter and we have a few laughs. What should I do???

Moved by Ostinato (Forum Moderator) from Teen Life. Please post in the correct forum.

Foks
31-05-2006, 09:19 AM
You sound close.
If you do Ask her out and she says no, It could ruin your relationship.
Which wouldn't be good.

But, it's always worth a shot, Just tell her how you feel.
And who cares about looks?
If she goes out with someone on there looks then she's stupid.

Glove.
31-05-2006, 09:22 AM
She's probably just flirting with you for a laugh and likes you as a friend. If you really want to ask her out go ahead. No offence, but I don't think she'd say yes if that's the situation.

Notex
01-06-2006, 09:54 AM
Dude keep your friendship remember hot chicks have hot friends lol and you dont wanna wreck your close relationship.. Sit things out you never know one day you might just go out with her, just dont wreck things now.

omgabear
01-06-2006, 10:21 AM
It's not always about looks.

I dont know exactly how close it is between you and her but just ask yourself this.

1) Do you think your friendship can last if she says no
2) Do you think you'll have a stable relationship
3) Do you really love her.

If you answered yes to number 3 then asking her out should be no hassle seing how much you like her.

edible
01-06-2006, 01:42 PM
She's had loads of boyfriends, and im well out of her league

She sounds like a player hunni,
follow your heart.
Good luck

Assid_Rane
06-06-2006, 12:31 AM
remember hot chicks have hot friends lol .

lol thats a very good point.

but personally, i dont think looks matter. i know some really ugly guys with hot gf's. 1 of them is 1 of my best mates infact.

and he has her, because he is a nice guy. hes not one of these arrogant guys that think they can get anyone they want.

but since u2 are so close... maybe you shouldnt ask her out. try to just be urself, and if ur supposed to be together, it'll happen. trust me.

foxyfox00
17-06-2006, 08:21 AM
Hmm if you really like her I say go for it, and if she says no just say it was a joke. Looks dont really matter.
'Its better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all'

RLY-CRAIG?
17-06-2006, 08:23 AM
Go for it-What could you lose?

WHANGFACE
17-06-2006, 08:37 AM
Yeah, I'd say just ask her. If she says no, don't worry. If your friendship ment enough to her she wouldnt loose it over that, and if it does, shes not worth your time :]

Ostinato
17-06-2006, 11:35 AM
OK, So here goes. There is this girl I like k? And I've liked her from year 7. Basiclly, I wanna ask her out, but I know she will say no as she is dead good looking and Im well...not. She has had lots of other boyfreinds and I know im not no where near in their league. This past year though, we have become dead close, we sit next to each other in leassons, buy each other stuff for things like Easter and we have a few laughs. What should I do???

Moved by Ostinato (Forum Moderator) from Teen Life. Please post in the correct forum.

Hmmm. You need to take a good look at this 'relationship' of yours, and you really need to decide whether it is actually a love relationship, or just friendship. If you end up going for it and it turns out she just wants you to be a close friend, you may have ruined everything, therefore don't do anything hasty.

I say bide your time, leave it a while and just see how things go. If you notice any signs of her flirting with you, or feel that she's interested in you, then give it a shot, but unless your certain, why not just settle for friendship?

StripedTiger
17-06-2006, 11:51 AM
tell her that you think she is a very special girl and that you like her alot.
if shes any normal tpe of girl, it wont damage your relationship but it all depends on her. if you are close she might drift a bit but she'll be okay with it. or she might even like you the same?

Princess$
19-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Looks dont count.:)

good luck.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!