PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if anybody knows? Vice city Stories?

Zenzi
31-05-2006, 06:25 PM
Yar. Rockstar games are releasing VICE CITY in a completely new installment called Vice City stories. We're not sure about what it's storyline is yet, but it deffinately stars Tommy Vercetti again. The most popular rumour is that Tommy has to defend his new family from thugs that i suppose will belong to Sonny forelli?

This game is atm only to be released on the PSP

Anyways, if you don't believe me, search it on google. Better still:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=vice%20city%20stories&sa=N&tab=iw

Also, if you click images, it shows you the main logo, (the pink writing "Vice City Stories") and it's release date, for the PSP

Brandon.
31-05-2006, 06:26 PM
We know :P

Billay
31-05-2006, 09:37 PM
for some reason i don't believe this. its like taking spoon and fork and making spork. it just seems like it was made up.

Bear-Max
01-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Not really. GTA III was essentially GTA: Libery City, so it only makes sense for their next portable venture to be a Vice City incarnation.

Zenzi
08-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Sorry, but i still live in the stone ages. I love the GTA games. Please don't flare me.. haha!

Magnet
08-06-2006, 04:02 PM
for some reason i don't believe this. its like taking spoon and fork and making spork. it just seems like it was made up.

Check it out on the main site ****, www.rockstargames.com (http://www.rockstargames.com) it will be their.

Old news but thanks for posting because some people don't know yet.

Sony.Com
08-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Yeh that makes since, Make it like an older one of their games but make it for a new system *like PSP* and sell it for people to buy for other system also.

But I haven't heard anything about the story line yet, I look around but I haven't found anything.

Flauvo
08-06-2006, 07:07 PM
Dont tell me

GTA: San Andreas Stories

But, LCS is coming to PS2 and PC so whats to say this wont ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!