PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] my bros ever first habbo recolour (a basketball player)

hider.sneaker
31-05-2006, 08:37 PM
rate it out of 10 i give all ur ratings to my bro and i show em to him 4 proof btw i dint help him and its his first eva (an idea for a basketball player its a bit plain but he said hes gonna get the basketball furni and recolour them so keep lookin and ull get more rubbish recolourins!)

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/3015/mybrosfirsthabborecolour7xa.png (http://imageshack.us)

Brandon.
31-05-2006, 08:40 PM
2/10. Sorry.

hider.sneaker
31-05-2006, 08:41 PM
i know its my bros recolour hes rubbish at recolourin i even told him that but he begged for me to put it on habbox forum

Stellz
31-05-2006, 08:43 PM
Um, If it was tour brothers.
Why didn't he sign up on here and post it?
Just can't take shame for your work,
3/10 sorry.

hider.sneaker
31-05-2006, 08:44 PM
lol i can show u my work tomorrow i will make a thread on recolourin trust me and it coz he duznt go on habbo he jus waches me on it and hes not allowed 2 sign up 4 anything and i know wen i asked for help u saw but then my bro saw and he asked em 2 put it on faves so he looked around the sub-forum and he found re-colourin and he knew that shudnt be that hard 2 do just by doin a bit of editin i saw him make it but still he made it rubbish

Sabu
31-05-2006, 09:01 PM
3/10 sorry.
Took the words right outta my mouth :) I can't wait to see his thread tommorrow with the rest of his work :eusa_sick

lol i can show u my work tomorrow i will make a thread on recolourin trust me and it coz he duznt go on habbo he jus waches me on it and hes not allowed 2 sign up 4 anything and i know wen i asked for help u saw but then my bro saw and he asked em 2 put it on faves so he looked around the sub-forum and he found re-colourin and he knew that shudnt be that hard 2 do just by doin a bit of editin i saw him make it but still he made it rubbish
Okay, I think the question on everyones mind is... huh? + rep to anyone who translates :)

Brandon.
31-05-2006, 09:03 PM
lol, mate we all know there your alts but you want to see what people
think of them but don't want to get embaressed if they're critisised.
Come on, if your bro was that desperate for em to go up
he'd post them himself? Sorry it's obvious there yours and you
can improve.

Disaronno
31-05-2006, 09:25 PM
Took the words right outta my mouth :) I can't wait to see his thread tommorrow with the rest of his work :eusa_sick

Okay, I think the question on everyones mind is... huh? + rep to anyone who translates :)

Ill translate

basically, his brother isnt allowed on habbo, and he watches this guy on it. He isnt allowed to sign up for anything, so he asked this guy to put the forum in Favs (Coinsidence that it was re-colours) and his brother went online after he did, found re-colours and made one thinking it would be easy. Then asked his brother to post it

EDIT: 800th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabu
31-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Ill translate

basically, his brother isnt allowed on habbo, and he watches this guy on it. He isnt allowed to sign up for anything, so he asked this guy to put the forum in Favs (Coinsidence that it was re-colours) and his brother went online after he did, found re-colours and made one thinking it would be easy. Then asked his brother to post it

ilovejordan
31-05-2006, 09:30 PM
I'm still laughing too much to think of something witty to post.

Disaronno
31-05-2006, 09:31 PM
I'm still laughing too much to think of something witty to post.

LOL + REP!!!!

Its ok .5/10

heartQUIVER
31-05-2006, 10:12 PM
Ill translate

EDIT: 800th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welldone on 800 post [: i beat you.

anyway yup i dno whats going on but it could improve :P

roaddemon
01-06-2006, 09:37 AM

I've got it, i used a jibberish translator on internet.
He can't take hsame for his own work xD

CJ-real
01-06-2006, 07:05 PM
It's a bit.. LOL everyone -rep me please :D

Brandon.
01-06-2006, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=c___jLOL everyone -rep me please :D[/QUOTE]
How about no.

hider.sneaker
01-06-2006, 08:24 PM
ok heres the link to the thread peeps
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=178128

heartQUIVER
01-06-2006, 09:10 PM
It's a bit.. LOL everyone -rep me please :D

NOEEEEEEZ

Habtoxic
03-06-2006, 02:45 AM
Um, If it was tour brothers.
Why didn't he sign up on here and post it?
3/10 sorry.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Robot
04-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Shading is needed!

Uber-Jason
10-06-2006, 11:00 PM
lol it looks funny

Sony.Com
11-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Yeh it stink!
Down right stinks!
It doesn't even deserve a rank out of 10.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!