PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Managers

Zample
01-06-2006, 04:44 AM
Lost_Witness is now the 4th Hotel Manager, and the first male of them all. Some people, though, tend to join habbo at a certain point under one different Hotel Manager's 'reign'. I joined the hotel while Jibbi was in control: the second hotel manager.
Even to this day, though I haven't seen what Lost_Witness can really do, Jibbi is still my favorite HM of them all. Looking around at all my other friends, I see that they, too, have the favorite HM's of the Managers that greeted them when they first joined Habbo Hotel. Friends are telling me about how Ione was the best, others tell me Jibbi is of course really great, and how could Ione be better than her? We haven't seen what the Managers before us could do. But then in the coming years there are different Hotel Managers, we come to say which ones stink, who's okay, but definatley not better than our favorite manager.
I don't know if it's completely true, but is a Habbo's favorite Hotel Manager mostly, on average, the Hotel Manager they joined the hotel with? Maybe the Hotel Management is getting even worse through the years, or it's just not getting any better. :s
What do you think? Who was your favorite Hotel Manager?

Moved by Hiet (Forum Moderator) from Habbo UK News and Rumours. Please post in the correct forum.

superstar911
01-06-2006, 06:42 AM
thought lost_witness was just a stand in until a new hm is appointed

Art
01-06-2006, 08:10 AM
I came when Jibbi was here :D

Nick-
01-06-2006, 08:14 AM
i joined during Callies reign of poorly designed quests and unresponsive calls for help and despite never meeting her i repescted her, as most noobs do due to the power she had, unfortunately she started to slack, releasing recolour after recolour, leaving rares in the catalogue for weeks on end, all the rumours surrounding her, imp and dionysus.
In the end i was relieved to hear she had left as tbh i was getting sick of her impersonal approach to the hotel, currently i respect Lost_Witness a lot mainly because he doesnt try to blow people away by piling his rooms to the ceiling with supers and unreleased rares, he doesnt need them, hes a celebrity in his own right
Having never experienced Ione or Jibbi as HM its hardly fair to comment but from what ive head ione was a great manager because of the birthday gift given to everyone, im sure a lot of people wouldve admitted to it being their first ever rare. i havent heard much about jibbi, ill have to ask around, again ive heard she was a great HM and gave a more personal touch to the hotel but this is just going by what friends have said

Brandon.
01-06-2006, 08:16 AM
I joined with ione there in 2002, I think I was around when Daisy was
but I was too young to know what was going on really.
2001 = 8 Years Old
2002 = 9 Years Old.

But yeah I remember Ione's birthday when I got a throne and traded it for a
mode bar.

Glove.
01-06-2006, 08:17 AM
What happened to Callie? :S

Nick-
01-06-2006, 08:18 AM
But yeah I remember Ione's birthday when I got a throne and traded it for a
mode bar.
rofl at that ;)

Edit: Callie 'left' to pursue other aspects of her life according to the article posted on the homepage, along with dionysus going to work at sulake head office, where have you been for the last month or so? :rolleyes:

Glove.
01-06-2006, 08:28 AM
rofl at that ;)

Edit: Callie 'left' to pursue other aspects of her life according to the article posted on the homepage, along with dionysus going to work at sulake head office, where have you been for the last month or so? :rolleyes:
I haven't been on Habbo for months and months.

Nick-
01-06-2006, 08:47 AM
Did you manage to get out before all the pointless recolours?

Art
01-06-2006, 09:07 AM
LMAO ^^
Edited by SkaterChu (Forum Moderator):Please don't pointless post.

WHANGFACE
01-06-2006, 09:16 AM
Well, I started Sept '04. I dunno who was HM then, it was either beginning of Callie or not far off. I was a massive noob...

Notex
01-06-2006, 09:29 AM
Lol i thought that he has a stand in as well, meh anyways you are probably right. Ione was manager i think in 04

Herman
01-06-2006, 10:28 AM
I joined in Sep 2003. Jibbi was incharge then, but I was clueless back then. When I started to get the hang of it Callie took over. Not sure who was the best.. But I like Callie, I kind of pity her because she gets alot of blame for things she didn't do.

Nemo
01-06-2006, 10:37 AM
i was around when ione was the HM i didnt like her tho, she didnt much and she didnt even give me any of her b-day rares >;[ jibbi had 2 b the best i gotta say

Notex
01-06-2006, 10:54 AM
http://habboxforum.com/images/buttons/report.gifYeah Jibbi Has my vote

-mad-monkey-
01-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Yer well I think i originaly joined under Iones HM-ish-ness in 2001...

But I was a noob and didnt know what a HM was

Then I rejoined under Jibbis HM-ish-ness...

Uwe
01-06-2006, 01:31 PM
Well, I started Sept '04. I dunno who was HM then, it was either beginning of Callie or not far off. I was a massive noob...

No one was in charge then, I believe that was just after Jibbi quit.

Campina
01-06-2006, 01:51 PM
No There hasnt only been 4 Hotel Managers There has been 6
Daisy,Cindy,Ione,Jibbi,Callie And Lost_Witness
My Favourite was Jibbi ;) Shes cool

Uwe
01-06-2006, 01:59 PM
Daisy was Habbo hotel FI's forst htel manager, Cindy was 'Head Hobba'
Ione was the First UK HM, then Jibbi, Callie now Lost_witness

2hd.
01-06-2006, 02:04 PM
I liked Jibbi, but if you want a good habbo staff just take a look at Wenders.

Revolve
01-06-2006, 04:11 PM
I think you should all shut up about the recolourings. It isn't Callies decision on what gets released, it's Sulake's.

Callie just had to promote the rare that was being released.

You people are so shallow minded and you just post the first thing that comes to mind without researching the FACTS.

Sapphire007#2
01-06-2006, 09:46 PM
I think you should all shut up about the recolourings. It isn't Callies decision on what gets released, it's Sulake's.

Callie just had to promote the rare that was being released.

You people are so shallow minded and you just post the first thing that comes to mind without researching the FACTS. Thats not 100% true however.

Revolve
01-06-2006, 11:05 PM
Yes it is. Do not question me, I know what I'm talking about. Sulake HQ design all the rares.

The closest thing that happens towards your statement there is that Sulake would have given Justine a list of 5 rares that need releasing, and she would decide in which order and do competitions/quests etc. accordingly.

Krypsis
01-06-2006, 11:19 PM
I first came on the hotel in 2002, but did not properly join until 2003. I experienced Jibbi, Callie and Lost_Witness, and I think my favourite was Jibbi. I think I might've just missed Ione, or been around when she was there, but just been a mega noob!

DJ Dut Chat
02-06-2006, 07:00 AM
does anyone remember ghost-fairy?

she was manager for a week after jibbi left.

MBond
02-06-2006, 08:55 AM
I came when Ione was manager, and the next day all my clones had thrones including me.. YAY!

DJ Dut Chat
02-06-2006, 09:24 AM
i doubt all your clones had thrones...

there was only a 1 in 3 chance of getting a throne.

Billabong
02-06-2006, 09:26 AM
Callie didn't choose what rares were released. Sulake say release a marquee and Callie just chooses the colour. The hotel manager OCCASIONALLY gets to choose the rare but callie couldn't keep releasing new rares as well... THERE AREN'T THAT MANY. She had to keep bringing out recolours as tahts all there was to bring out.

Halting
02-06-2006, 09:37 AM
Lost_Witness is now the 4th Hotel Manager, and the first male of them all.

Hes actually the sixth:-
Ione, Jibbi, Glitterkat (for a week), Callie, Evolution and Lost_Witness.

Nick-
02-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Yes it is. Do not question me, I know what I'm talking about. Sulake HQ design all the rares.

The closest thing that happens towards your statement there is that Sulake would have given Justine a list of 5 rares that need releasing, and she would decide in which order and do competitions/quests etc. accordingly.

And you know this, how? Worker for Sulake by any chance? Hotel staff in disguise?, id recommend you turn down the arrogance a bit before demanding that people dont question you

Jõnathan
02-06-2006, 10:11 AM

How would you know?
Do you have hax0r priviliges to Housekeeping and see all the rares and then Justine messaged you "HALP HALP HALP I KAN'T DEZIDE ON WOT RARE 2 REL33SE HALP PLZ REV0LV!!1!"?
I don't think so.

Oh, and your sig is pointless, because roses can't grow in concrete.

Freakin' idiot.

Lozzoling
02-06-2006, 11:18 AM
HE'S THE FIFTH!!!!! THE FIFTH!

Daisy
Ione
Jibbi
Callie
Lost_witness

Lost_Witness is now the 4th Hotel Manager, and the first male of them all. Some people, though, tend to join habbo at a certain point under one different Hotel Manager's 'reign'. I joined the hotel while Jibbi was in control: the second hotel manager.
Even to this day, though I haven't seen what Lost_Witness can really do, Jibbi is still my favorite HM of them all. Looking around at all my other friends, I see that they, too, have the favorite HM's of the Managers that greeted them when they first joined Habbo Hotel. Friends are telling me about how Ione was the best, others tell me Jibbi is of course really great, and how could Ione be better than her? We haven't seen what the Managers before us could do. But then in the coming years there are different Hotel Managers, we come to say which ones stink, who's okay, but definatley not better than our favorite manager.
I don't know if it's completely true, but is a Habbo's favorite Hotel Manager mostly, on average, the Hotel Manager they joined the hotel with? Maybe the Hotel Management is getting even worse through the years, or it's just not getting any better. :s

Moved by Hiet (Forum Moderator) from Habbo UK News and Rumours. Please post in the correct forum.

Jõnathan
02-06-2006, 12:11 PM
I don't think Sugar counted Daisy.
Oh, and he's the 6th (Evolution was HM for a week last year, although no-one remembers when)

Kardan
02-06-2006, 12:16 PM
No one was in charge then, I believe that was just after Jibbi quit.
Jibbi quit in October 04
Plus Lost is a stand in mananger.
Therefore he isn't a hotel manager...
If you count stand in's, we have to count Dionysus as he was stand in when Jibbi left in October.
Daisy, Ione, Jibbi, Callie, ???

Halting
02-06-2006, 12:27 PM
Daisy was never hotel manager. When Jibbi left Glitterkat had the job for a week, not Dionysus.

Been on Habbo a long time and if you read some Habbo History pages on fansites you'll see.

Kardan
02-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Daisy was never hotel manager. When Jibbi left Glitterkat had the job for a week, not Dionysus.

Been on Habbo a long time and if you read some Habbo History pages on fansites you'll see.
I swear it was Mark, I'll check

Revolve
02-06-2006, 09:44 PM
How would you know?
Do you have hax0r priviliges to Housekeeping and see all the rares and then Justine messaged you "HALP HALP HALP I KAN'T DEZIDE ON WOT RARE 2 REL33SE HALP PLZ REV0LV!!1!"?
I don't think so.

Oh, and your sig is pointless, because roses can't grow in concrete.

Freakin' idiot.

Me the idiot?

You're obviously the illiterate one here, as you struggle to know the definition of "idiot".

Actually, Justine is a very good friend of mine, although most people don't know, as I don't ask for rares, infact I hardly play Habbo.

You'd do the same if it was your friend, so don't get picky with me you jerk.

PS. Yes it is, so you're wrong once again.

Congratulations, you fail at life :(

Zample
02-06-2006, 11:26 PM
Really? I have NEVER in my 3 years on habbo heard of Daisy and Cindy. Wow, I'm clueless. :)

And anyway, just going to join in on the argument of how many HM's there were.

I was, in fact, talking about full Habbo UK Managers:
Not the ones who were just there for a week, in fact I don't know how long Lost_Witness is going to be here, but I'm just trying to start a post out.

So the main HM's that I was actually talking about were Ione, Jibbi, Callie, and then Lost_Witness.

I'll go on to a fansite, see what I can find about Daisy or Cindy. Not quite sure they were UK Managers, though.

So far, I think it's kind of obvious that the folks who were around with Jibbi really liked her, then.
And not very many people like Callie, I can definatley tell!

Another argument to join in on, how about?

Yes, it is up to Sulake what comes out in the catalogue.
Sulake designs the furniture, it's up to them when it comes out of the Catalogue. I don't know who decides how long it stays in the catalogue, though. Most likely Sulake, cause I do believe that it isn't mostly the Hotel Manager in charge here...
It's Sulake. :eusa_danc

DCeption
03-06-2006, 12:29 AM
Does Aapo count as a hotel manager?

Evolution
03-06-2006, 06:25 PM
i joined during Callies reign of poorly designed quests and unresponsive calls for help and despite never meeting her i repescted her, as most noobs do due to the power she had, unfortunately she started to slack, releasing recolour after recolour, leaving rares in the catalogue for weeks on end, all the rumours surrounding her, imp and dionysus.
In the end i was relieved to hear she had left as tbh i was getting sick of her impersonal approach to the hotel, currently i respect Lost_Witness a lot mainly because he doesnt try to blow people away by piling his rooms to the ceiling with supers and unreleased rares, he doesnt need them, hes a celebrity in his own right
Having never experienced Ione or Jibbi as HM its hardly fair to comment but from what ive head ione was a great manager because of the birthday gift given to everyone, im sure a lot of people wouldve admitted to it being their first ever rare. i havent heard much about jibbi, ill have to ask around, again ive heard she was a great HM and gave a more personal touch to the hotel but this is just going by what friends have said
The thing is; I don't see why people are moaning about recolours when there are so many of them still waiting to come out - yes it will get boring, but it's not the Site Producers fault. It's Sulake's for making 10 colours of every release 7 rare, Callie just chose what colour, in what order and when.

I also fail to see why Callie is getting the stick for coloured rares- when Lost_witness did the exact same thing with the blue dragon. It's NOT the Hotel Manager's fault - it's Sulakes. Blame them, not the Site Producer.

aviator
03-06-2006, 07:20 PM
The thing is; I don't see why people are moaning about recolours when there are so many of them still waiting to come out - yes it will get boring, but it's not the Site Producers fault. It's Sulake's for making 10 colours of every release 7 rare, Callie just chose what colour, in what order and when.

I also fail to see why Callie is getting the stick for coloured rares- when Lost_witness did the exact same thing with the blue dragon. It's NOT the Hotel Manager's fault - it's Sulakes. Blame them, not the Site Producer.

Why don't you just LEAVE?!?!?!

jeesh, you say you've left and then come back the next day? get a liiiiiiiife!

you attention seeking CHILD!.

Now move along to your next brown nosing activity.

Edited by SkaterChu (Forum Moderator):Please don't insult other forum members.

Revolve
03-06-2006, 07:47 PM
LOL.....
Edited by SkaterChu (Forum Moderator):Please don;t pointless post

Revolve
03-06-2006, 07:47 PM
LOL..... soz

Edited by SkaterChu (Forum Moderator): Please don't pointess + Double post.

Nick-
03-06-2006, 08:25 PM

Alright, so my facts werent exactly straight however, was it not chris who designed the whole pirate theme to go with this recolour? ;)
I must say it had to be one of the best designed quests ive seen in a while, a lot better than the one for reginas pillow, which i may hasten to add the results were never given to us
Correct me if im wrong, i dont know if it was chris who designed this quest :)

Also IRT revolve, im pretty sure you arent one of callies close mates, please stop trying to make yourself sound big

Kotu
03-06-2006, 09:56 PM
Sulake came up with the quest as far as I know. I imagine it had some influence from Dionysus though - afterall, he seemed to have a passion for Ninja and Pirates while he was with Habbo UK.

I think my favorite HMs on Habbo UK are ione, and Callie. I think the two of them interacted well with the community. I think Lost_Witness will do a good job for however long he's the HM.

Wenders was a good Habbo Staff. I think a lot of people liked her.

Revolve
03-06-2006, 10:33 PM
Alright, so my facts werent exactly straight however, was it not chris who designed the whole pirate theme to go with this recolour? ;)
I must say it had to be one of the best designed quests ive seen in a while, a lot better than the one for reginas pillow, which i may hasten to add the results were never given to us
Correct me if im wrong, i dont know if it was chris who designed this quest :)

Also IRT revolve, im pretty sure you arent one of callies close mates, please stop trying to make yourself sound big

If you'd like to actually know the truth, she is working for me. We just met through habbo and I sometimes use these forums. I was just trying to clear it up, as would you for a friend.

Also, why would I make myself sound "big" on a game I rarely play, perhaps once a week (if that) for about 10 minutes? Also, the person I'm using to try and "make me look big" isn't anything to do with the hotel.

So once again, you are wrong. Stop trying to be smart.

Zample
04-06-2006, 12:53 AM
Well my thread started quite a number of arguments, haha.

Might I please say, as I have gotten a few pretty pointless +rep's and -rep's,
don't + or -rep me depending on my favorite HM please. I'm sick of it. All these comments like, "Yeah Jibbi Rocks!" and "Ione Owns." Just, stop it, okay?

Nick-
04-06-2006, 08:35 AM
Sulake came up with the quest as far as I know. I imagine it had some influence from Dionysus though - afterall, he seemed to have a passion for Ninja and Pirates while he was with Habbo UK.

Interesting, i must say i never knew that, oh well looks like i was wrong about callies choice of rare release, as it wasnt even her choice at all
Also Revolve, i dont suppose you have any proof at all that callie either works for your or has the slightest inkling what your name is?

Jõnathan
04-06-2006, 09:51 AM
Me the idiot?

You're obviously the illiterate one here, as you struggle to know the definition of "idiot".

Actually, Justine is a very good friend of mine, although most people don't know, as I don't ask for rares, infact I hardly play Habbo.

You'd do the same if it was your friend, so don't get picky with me you jerk.

PS. Yes it is, so you're wrong once again.

Congratulations, you fail at life :(

If I was illiterate, I wouldn't be able to read that piece of crap you posted.
How the hell do I fail at life?

Give us the proof that you're friends with Justine Hill, or everyone on this forum will hate you.

Thank you :)

Nick-
04-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Most people on this forum will need proof of what you say, we cant just take your word for it that youre shoved up justines bum

Also may i direct your attention to this thread and his most recent post
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=1796134#post1796134
Smell that?
Smells like bull**** to me
That may just be me that can smell it though, anyone else smell this?

If you supply the proof, i shall withdraw my comments and apologise for my behaviour

brodeo
04-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Ione is my favourite even though i never played under her reign - so how do you know she was good, you might think.

Well as far as i know she is the only one which hasn't been involved in some sort of Habbo related scandal.

Jibbi - Habbo Lotto 40 Throne Scam
Callie - Whole imp/callie things

This is completely off topic but wasn't glitterkat manager for a while like lost_witness when Jibbi left? But without all the interaction lost is showing us... i'm sure she was, she just was forgotten.

GommeInc
04-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Ione is my favourite even though i never played under her reign - so how do you know she was good, you might think.

Well as far as i know she is the only one which hasn't been involved in some sort of Habbo related scandal.

Jibbi - Habbo Lotto 40 Throne Scam
Callie - Whole imp/callie things

This is completely off topic but wasn't glitterkat manager for a while like lost_witness when Jibbi left? But without all the interaction lost is showing us... i'm sure she was, she just was forgotten.
Dionysus and GlitterKat I believe both became temperary Hotel Managers when Jibbi left. As they were both busy they had to split the Hotel Manager job between them.

I am not sure who my favourite. Ione was said to be good, because she was friendly and as you said, she wasn't involved in any scandal. But I came in around Jibbi, who did do a hell of alot more events that involved thousands at one time (Habbo Games).

Sir-Cameron
04-06-2006, 01:43 PM

Well My favourite is Ione. It's Actually getting harder for Hotel Manager's though. I was on of the first Habbo's. Ione had it so easy as there wasn't much Habbo's too please, but as the hotel fills and overfills, it gets harder for Hotel Manager's to please every single habbo. Therefore I think Ione is best but she had it easy off.
Currently Lost_witness is doing great. He was once a normal Habbo like us and knows what bwe all want. That may be a thing that makes his job easier than Callie's...

-:Undertaker:-
04-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Callie does not design the Recolours, Sulake do, I thought Callie was Crap, Even though i like recolours.

I joined when Callie's reign was starting.

Revolve
04-06-2006, 06:02 PM
Nick, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to supply proof?

You will find out soon, I can't say how but you will.
Let's just stop the flaming until then?

Thank-you.

Btw, whoever said "everyone on the forum would hate me", I think you're highly mistaken.

Hate is a very strong word, child. If your life really is that concealed behind your computer screen, I think you need to get out. Maybe find a girl your age and like... make out?

Just stop being idiotic and trying to act smart, because I'm sure nobody on this forum (apart from Nick) wants to speak for you.

Nick-
04-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Thank-you.

Just stop being idiotic and trying to act smart, because I'm sure nobody on this forum (apart from Nick) wants to speak for you.

Excuse me?
are you implying that i am idiotic and trying to act smart as im the only one who wants to talk to him?
I believe you just contradicted yourself as that looked an awful lot like flaming to me

Frodo13.
04-06-2006, 07:25 PM
I joined Habbo around when Jibbi left (Sept 04) So Callie was the 1st HM I knew. Of course, I respected her, wanted to be on her f/l just like everyone else did. I never understood how people could hate her. I didn't think there was any truth of the Callie/Impetuous rumor and I would fight for Callie's corner

But towards the end (these past few months), Callie was getting on my nerves. There was scandal after scandal. Be-freinding people and giving them benefits was what botherd me the most (I won't mention names but we all know who I mean) She never use to interact with other Habbo's. She use to think she was some kind of Queen, ignoring everyone and only paying any attention to the group of Habbo's I mentioned earlier. Even the people that were on her console she never use to want to talk to, as you can see by the console mission 'DISTURB=REMOVE'. Well, we know there was some exceptions by how she set up events for her 'freinds'.

I think Callie left at the right time, and I hope the new HM (Who isn't Lost_Witness btw, he is a stand in) does a much better job :D

Jõnathan
04-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Nick, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to supply proof?

You will find out soon, I can't say how but you will.

Thank-you.

Btw, whoever said "everyone on the forum would hate me", I think you're highly mistaken.

Hate is a very strong word, child. If your life really is that concealed behind your computer screen, I think you need to get out. Maybe find a girl your age and like... make out?

You can't say how? I know why you can't say how. It's not true, that's why.

Oh, and you contradicted yourself there by saying that everyone should stop flaming - and then you make a stupid rant about going out!

Just because I said "Everyone will hate you" means nothing. You're making more enemies than friends because of posting loads and loads of tales that don't make sense.

P.S. You can't spell (Thank you has no dash), I'm not a child (unlike you), and I don't spend my life concealed behind a computer screen - actually, that makes no sense what so ever, because the people that died in the Far East died because they were GAMING addicts, not flamers.

P.P.S. Are you sure you're not Sins. in disguise ? 'Cause he made some freakin' stupid posts.

Thank you :)

Xtro
04-06-2006, 07:44 PM
I joined around early 2003, during Jibbi's reign. Like everybody I hated her at the time (it's cool to hate the hotel manager don't you know) but looking back I actually think shes been one of the best.

Jibbi never released any new rares, that way the old rares would stay rare. When Callie came into the scene she re-released everything, brought out re-colours and Habbo became poo. I know, I know Callie herseld didn't re-release these Sulake did, but because Callie was in power at the time I refer to her releasing them.

Revolve
05-06-2006, 11:10 AM
"Thank-you" isn't a spelling mistake, it's a grammar mistake and it was purposely written like that to separate the two words. The stuff about flaming was towards Nick, not you - if you had read it properly you'd understand that.

It isn't a tale or I wouldn't say it, obviously (duh?).

What proof of me being a child do you have? You seem to show all the properties by the immaturity of yourself.

Also, no I am not the person who you mentioned. This is my only forum name.

Zample
30-09-2006, 03:25 PM
I did NOT expect for this to get like 60 posts O_o

Excuse the mistakes i may have made on HMs, again.

:P

So, how long is Lost_Witness going to be a stand-in, eh?

beccyyy
01-10-2006, 10:22 AM
hes not a stand in anymore
i leave about 3 months after every new hm.. then about a year after i get bored and go back on again

Unmentioned
12-10-2006, 05:56 PM
lol beccy x]
i joined when callie 1st started
then ma mum banned me frm it for bout a yr coz she sed it was 'unsuitable'
i ws like :o
buh i started agen in about april i think, n make a new account a few weeks ago ^^

lost_witness is better than callie by miles, cz she never used to do anything. lost visits rooms n stuff n talks to people. callie was 'too good' for us average bums. silly cow. lmao

never seen ione or jibbi. buh i heard about ione's gift n i was like kikin myself 4 joinin too late :( buh i was probably 2 young anyway.

meh.

to conclude: lost is better than callie. callie sucks. ione n jibbi i have never seen.
and everyone loves cheese :)
yes the post is a bit long i know.

Hypertext
14-10-2006, 11:12 PM
I joined in Jibbis reign over the tormenting hotel, she was so much nicer she actually pursued in helping habbos not just getting some money and never helping us / talking to us, callie was a useless HM, shes probably real depressed to everyone knows she got sacked she plays on account "Kitty"
as "callie" was permanently banned due to her leaving on bad terms, ione, a legend in herself, wish i was around to meet her, but i cant say anything, what i have heard whilst looking at habbohotel.com is they had a vote for the new HM

Matty
16-10-2006, 01:14 AM
If you bother to read the announcements on Habbo, he is the permenant HM.

Zample
24-10-2006, 05:36 AM
Didnt know Lost was the new HM. Also don't blame me for the lack of perfect information in my post. I made it ages ago when Lost was still announced as a fill-in for Callie.
But I'm glad to hear Lost is being active. I don't pay much attention to that kind of stuff anymore, though I used to.
Hopefully I will get back into the habit.
I used to read the newsie all the time and I was always up-to-date on the hotel and all that, but I'm not really fond of the new newsie page. It's all kind of confusing and I'm just used to the older habbo -- you know, with the old navigator with the single popular list, recolours were only scary stories told around a campfire, and habbo still had its old, classic homepage layout? Hehe.

Good times....
Gooooooood times...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!