PDA

View Full Version : WWE - Masked Kane On RAW

Wayne
02-06-2006, 09:28 AM
Okay, so alot of you wrestling watchers out there saw WWE RAW on Monday Night, and viewed that the whole crowd was stunned and shocked to see Masked Kane enter the ring and chokeslam the unmasked Kane.
As Masked Kane came down to the ring, you could tell it wasn't the WWF one because he looked too short, and the hair on the mask was different, and his ring entrance on the apron was weird.

So, I come to the question, who do you think was under the mask?

Heart Break Kid
02-06-2006, 09:33 AM
my sky has been off and i cant watch the vids on wwe.com however my mate jamie tried to show me it over webcam but it wudnt work or him so if ne1 can post a picture of it ty

Brody
02-06-2006, 09:34 AM
not sure dont no y but sumfin to do with paul bearer

Wayne
02-06-2006, 09:35 AM
Okay, I have just been on Obsessedwithwrestling.com and it says who it is.

It isn't anyone important, I won't post who it is for people who don't want to know, but if you want to know who it is, click

HERE (http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/results/raw/060529.html) and read the intercontinetal match at bullet point 3.

Heart Break Kid
02-06-2006, 09:36 AM
might of been taker then hes shorter than kane and at survivor series 2004 or 2003 :S kane burried the undertaker alive for hiedenrich?

mysticember-
04-06-2006, 04:48 PM
obviously on monday the guy in the mask was some ranodm however.
If you look at Kane when the other comes out hes saying things like no not now he also seemed like he new what was happening i reckon that the maksed Kane will turn out to be like a consiounse (sorry for spelling) and i also think Kane will be soon wearing his mask once again.

Jackbee
04-06-2006, 04:53 PM
masked kane is much better

Tailzehhhh
07-06-2006, 02:47 PM
masked kane = kane's brother, who was in the may 19th fire.

Wayne
07-06-2006, 02:58 PM
masked kane = kane's brother, who was in the may 19th fire.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/d/dorian-deville.html

If you look there you will see it says he was the flashback Kane in his profile, or if you don't want to look on the site, here it is:

Wrestler: The Freakin' Deacon
Hometown: Bullhead City, Maryland
Marital Status:
Height & Weight: 6'7" - 330 lbs
Previous Gimmicks:
Dorian Deville
Deacon Deville
Freakin' Deacon
(Flashback) Kane

Sabu
07-06-2006, 03:00 PM
and i also think Kane will be soon wearing his mask once again.

I hope :(

The Masked Kane that came down to the ring scared the heck out of me! I remember seeing M Kane on Smackdown! for PS, and the new M Kane looked nothing like him :P The nose was too pointy, and the hair just looked wrong :D

Sabu
07-06-2006, 03:02 PM
and i also think Kane will be soon wearing his mask once again.

I hope :(

The Masked Kane that came down to the ring scared the heck out of me! I remember seeing M Kane on Smackdown! for PS, and the new M Kane looked nothing like him :P The nose was too pointy, and the hair just looked wrong :D

Also, could anybody post what the short speech was, that led into Masked Kanes theme song? Thanks :)

arouse
07-06-2006, 11:48 PM
Obviously it wasnt the WWF Kane, the Current Kane was the WWF Kane, this Deacon guy's been training in OVW/DSW I think.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!