PDA

View Full Version : Do you reckon habbox will get more popular when we are on the habbo hotel homepage

Jin
22-07-2004, 11:01 AM
As some of you have heard habbox is going to be one of the sites mentioned on the habbo hotel homepage but do you reckon this will add to our popularity???? vote now :D

F1L73R
22-07-2004, 11:04 AM
Hmm well im not to sure if theres anyone else left that wanted to join this forum already did but i think habbox would get more noticed if it was placed on the homepage of habbo making habbox a much more populated and more enjoyful forum :D

Jin
22-07-2004, 11:06 AM
Yeah but i have noticed that alot of people have never heard of habbox and dont know what it is these are usually the new habbos and the oblivious ones also :p but on the home page it probly advertise the site :eusa_ange

properclone
22-07-2004, 12:04 PM
How did you find this out?

It isn't published on habbo...

cuzball
22-07-2004, 12:25 PM
of course it will thi is one of those web sites that are really populer with habbohotel

Pixel
22-07-2004, 12:27 PM
This Is The Most Popular Habbo Fansite But There Are Still Lots Of People Out There Who Havn't Heard Of It Or Been On It,So If There Was A Link From Habbohotel.co.uk There Would Be Loads More People On This Site

ChrisDaMan
22-07-2004, 06:53 PM
But, If It was put on the official fansites(Which I doubt it will), Even more people would come here and complain about the values.

Also, IMO, it should only be sites owned by habbo staff or hobbas that get on the list.

A-K
23-07-2004, 03:58 AM
Yes, it's obvious that we will get more people that will visit the site... but after they check it out for the first time... will they come back?

We'll have to wait and see. Plus, hopefully some more Forum Users :)

hotslime
26-07-2004, 08:19 PM
it would get more popular, but then all the noobs will be using the rare value then all us rare traders will be how do u say it Sc***** >:L

hotslime
26-07-2004, 08:22 PM
Yeah but i have noticed that alot of people have never heard of habbox and dont know what it is these are usually the new habbos and the oblivious ones also :p but on the home page it probly advertise the site :eusa_ange

Soz for double post..
DUDE! only noobs have never herd of habbox >":l

Arcanum
27-07-2004, 01:08 AM
Are you talking down to Habbox? Habbox may attract some newbies, but that's a good thing! Why do people see it as a bad thing? Just becasue they don't know values of rares?

-Arcanum

Simonac55
29-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Yes I think it would become more popular because there is Habbos that don't know about Habbox yet or never heard of it, especially the new ones, and if it was in Habbo's homepage, I think alot of new Habbos would go to Habbox. That would be great because there is alot of tips here and the new Habbos could learn alot about Habbos and that would maybe prevent scams.

lauralol
31-07-2004, 10:05 PM
I do, though most of habbo already know of habbox, mainly for their rare values.

jinxii
04-08-2004, 03:57 PM
Habbo should NOT put fansites on their homepage...thousands of people have a Habbo on www.habbohotel.co.uk and naming fansites will only give them more power!

Imagine the badness a fansite could do - like a Habbo cult! ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!