All that effort and money for nothing

Will Voting for 2 new sites happen?

Tristan
03-06-2006, 12:57 PM
Apparently Nkay stayed.
And thinkhabbo would still stay official even if he did leave. :s ;/

Darkst4r
03-06-2006, 01:02 PM
I was on the Radiohabbo team. It was the only good radio.

Piipp
03-06-2006, 01:18 PM
Nkay was never going to leave, it was just a stunt to get more listeners as lately Think Habbo has slumped. Fear not however, even when sites do close...

www.habboparadise.co.uk (http://www.habboparadise.co.uk)

GommeInc
03-06-2006, 01:24 PM
Nkay was never going to leave, it was just a stunt to get more listeners as lately Think Habbo has slumped. Fear not however, even when sites do close...

What is so great about a red striped screen with Habbo Paradise in the middle? Habbo needs good fansites, less radios. Radios are boring and getting kinda common.

Piipp
03-06-2006, 01:26 PM
:o Paradise UK is MY site! Those stripes are just a hint of what is to come... :P (It's re-launching soon)

GommeInc
03-06-2006, 01:27 PM
I fail to see how red stripes hint anything? Wouldn't it be better to shamelessly advertise an fully working site rather than a launch page so people actually get some idea?

Dentafrice1
03-06-2006, 01:27 PM
http://www.habboparadise.com

Way better

GommeInc
03-06-2006, 01:28 PM
http://www.habboparadise.com

Way better
Ooooo, that's a good site!

Piipp
03-06-2006, 01:28 PM
.com has a dodgey layout which fails in most browsers. UK is much better (or will be :D)

Dentafrice1
03-06-2006, 01:29 PM
Well i don't see anything.

.com has an awesome layout ;)

GommeInc
03-06-2006, 01:32 PM
.com has a dodgey layout which fails in most browsers. UK is much better (or will be :D)
Seems ok in mine "/ Firefox, IE and Netscape are all looking good. Habbox is looking normal for all my browsers...

Dentafrice1
03-06-2006, 01:37 PM
Same here ;)

Piipp
03-06-2006, 01:42 PM
Have some faith in Paradise UK (plus, it'll be a UK site, not AU)

Dentafrice1
03-06-2006, 01:46 PM
I can't have faith unless i see something or i get 2 hcs out of it

Desjardens
03-06-2006, 02:00 PM
I was on the Radiohabbo team. It was the only good radio.

Me too :( I miss RH

MattUH
03-06-2006, 02:03 PM
Never knew RH went. never used it. never would of.

Rofo
03-06-2006, 02:58 PM

Fear not however, even when sites do close...

Get the hell of the internet.

<$>
03-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Apparently Nkay stayed.
And thinkhabbo would still stay official even if he did leave. :s ;/

Yes, Nkay. stayed, suprisingly :rolleyes: . Looks all very suspecious to me anyway.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, ThinkHabbo fired Nicci for "Hiring her friends & also losing ratings" for ThinkHabbo Radio which later resulted in her being fired by Dal "Darter21". Now with apprent radio rating's down on think habbo which doesn't look good on TH's record, what a perfect way to boost them rating's by Nkay. to "Fake Leaving" habbo.

When everyone found out he was "leaving", i couldn't believe the amount of people literally 'Crying' over this. so obviously they were going to tune in to see if he would stay or leave. Nice way to boost rating's and looks lovely on TH's Radio Record, don't you agree?

Lovely publicity stunt by good ol' Think Habbo. Shame this will only last for a couple of day's and people won't care about Nkay. and his leaving actions. It was obvious that he wasn't going to leave, because it was all over his Flabbo Girlfriend amy (Sensualized). Now he was bound to not leave if it was over that, even if he did leave he'd come back 'cause the su'cker couldn't survive without his Habba Entertainment.

I also think, people only tuned in to get a free Throne or HC's and only some were listening to Nkay's leaving speech. Which i find kinda' funny tbh.

So, thats what i think, Think Habbo planned a Publicity Stunt, and a good group of people fell for it and were beiveing the cr'ap they were coming up with on the radio. You're easily fooled, Putting Emotions before logic. Tut.

Well Done to the people on the radio at the same time as Nkay, Good performance, I'd be suprised if you didn't pull off this stunt again.

I also hope the people who were involved in yesterdays antic's have removed there heads from Nkay's a'ss and smelt the truth on what really went on. If you can't see it well i suggest you stick that head of yours back up nkay's tight a'sshole and start li'cking like pernormal.

All I got to say now is, Who's going to "Leave" next week i wonder :O

Ps. Little screenie here. This is an example of what people were doing on Nkay's apprent final few minutes... Sad?

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4134/lololol7ts.png

Frodo13.
03-06-2006, 06:00 PM
If it was a 'publicity stunt', then I think that ThinkHabbo are EXTREAMLY dumb! I mean, when Nkay. leaves for real, people are not going to belive him and will not listen to the ' Big Finale'

Robbie..
03-06-2006, 06:33 PM
It was obviously a publicity stunt. Nkay, Dal and Yatzi probably discussed it when they met up in Manchester.

UkDanny
03-06-2006, 06:33 PM
Can u guess stay on topic and stop talking about habboparadise.

Revivalry
03-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Considering Nkay did stay in the end... Im on the thinkhabbo team atm and he is NOT leaving.

heartQUIVER
03-06-2006, 08:20 PM
If it was a 'publicity stunt', then I think that ThinkHabbo are EXTREAMLY dumb! I mean, when Nkay. leaves for real, people are not going to belive him and will not listen to the ' Big Finale'

Ah, but he wont leave :$

<$>
03-06-2006, 09:35 PM
You got a point there. He'll be to busy chasing his Flabbo Ex Girlfriend to leave habba.

Dentafrice1
03-06-2006, 09:37 PM
OMGZZ I LOVE AMY FOR EVER!! - Not

Dave loved her first ooooo!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!