PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Naked habbos on my computer lols

beccyyy
03-06-2006, 01:35 PM
my computer wouldnt show hc clothes, but no one else had this problem. i fixed it after i cleared all the stuff (you know, cache and shiz) but it was funny and my friend bought 2 photos of a naked habbo for 6 ducks and a red tv

buned
04-06-2006, 08:52 PM
:D :D :D
my computer wouldnt show hc clothes, but no one else had this problem. i fixed it after i cleared all the stuff (you know, cache and shiz) but it was funny and my friend bought 2 photos of a naked habbo for 6 ducks and a red tv

i think that i have seen this in a room the room was called naked habbos so i whent in and looked at the photos and it was funny and there was people on a bed :o :D

Antony
04-06-2006, 11:16 PM
My Cousin used to have this problem when he was using Dial Up AOL, Although not only were the Habbo's naked/partially naked their also was alot of PH Boxes around the place too.

I would advise you not to go round selling them as you could be banned for doing so.

DJ-Precocious
11-06-2006, 05:52 PM
i think that i have seen this in a room the room was called naked habbos so i whent in and looked at the photos and it was funny and there was people on a bed

I will look out for this it shud be a laugh!!! lol

Jazman@UK
04-07-2006, 07:48 AM
Its scripting

DUH! :p

вєску
04-07-2006, 08:03 AM
If your using Aol then that is your problem. If not try clearing your cookies or offline temp files?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!