PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Rare's Galore Trade [ Smiddy ]

Smiddy
03-06-2006, 03:39 PM
http://www.****************/uploads/458de321b9.png

Thanks to Need2upload (www.****************) for hosting the image. ;)

Decided to drop the idea's of values in the room now. Bit of a different design to the one which can be found Here (http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/1799/newrvroom8tk.png)

All it needs at the moment is some work on the stickies, and a Green Bird bath. (Offering 7 HCs + basket ball lamp -WinkWink-).

No theme to the room, just showing users how many rares there is and what not.

CC + /10? :)

Smiddeh'

Infrontation
03-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Nice room Tom, +rep if I Can

Grindie
03-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Hmm, not so keen on this one, it seems like a load of random rares thrown around the edge of the room :l

Smiddy
03-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Hmm, not so keen on this one, it seems like a load of random rares thrown around the edge of the room :l
Unfortuantly, that is the idea.

But if you look, I did try to make it as "symetrical" as possible.

There's enough seating for all 50 people that enter the room.

But you're entitled to your own opinion. :)

PS ~ Thanks Dave. :)

Grindie
03-06-2006, 04:17 PM
I can sort of see the pattern now - 8/10 :)

Smiddy
03-06-2006, 04:46 PM
I can sort of see the pattern now - 8/10 :)Goodo! :)

Thank you for the mark. ;)

Anyone else?

Neversoft
03-06-2006, 04:48 PM
Very nice Thomas. :) I like how you've tryed to put as much different furni in there as possible, but I must say the petal patch and rollers do look out of place. Maybe put some rollers going around the petal patch instead?

Smiddy
03-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Very nice Thomas. :) I like how you've tryed to put as much different furni in there as possible, but I must say the petal patch and rollers do look out of place. Maybe put some rollers going around the petal patch instead?I was thinking of doing that.

But the problem is, I couldn't be bothered to find any rollers? :p And I think if I did do that, I would need to use the same colour / pattern of colours throughout.

Thanks + welcome back ;)

Neversoft
03-06-2006, 05:04 PM
I was thinking of doing that.

But the problem is, I couldn't be bothered to find any rollers? :p And I think if I did do that, I would need to use the same colour / pattern of colours throughout.

Thanks + welcome back ;)

Thank you. :)
Perhaps you could seperate the areas with different colours like putting mats/rugs on the floor. dunno how it would look, just an idea. ;)

Mr.Sam
03-06-2006, 05:06 PM
nice collection there tom :]

but i believe your missing a black roller?

Smiddy
03-06-2006, 05:09 PM
nice collection there tom :]

but i believe your missing a black roller?I believe they're seasonal :p;)

I will try and get 2 types of the more well known rollers, and do the idea that Chris suggested earlier. ;)

And Chris, I don't like that idea :p thanks anyhoo. :)

HellyBelly
03-06-2006, 05:12 PM
That is well ace :]]

homie got skillzzzzzz.

Puzzling
04-06-2006, 01:51 AM
wow, great work. Very unique, the symmetry is great for what you can work with. defintely deserves +rep

9.5/10

Snubix
04-06-2006, 05:07 AM
soz but it uve got too many of different sorts of rares in there and it just looks like u ran out of hcs so u put in random rares to fill gaps.

Mr.Sam
04-06-2006, 08:17 AM
soz but it uve got too many of different sorts of rares in there and it just looks like u ran out of hcs so u put in random rares to fill gaps.

-.-' the idea was to get every rare to show people what they looklike..

Tristan
04-06-2006, 10:43 AM
It's nice. :P
I'm in the old one. :P

Smiddy
04-06-2006, 01:52 PM
-.-' the idea was to get every rare to show people what they looklike..Indeed it was. Thank you for explaining that Sam. ;)

Thank you duke. And yes you are (other) Sam :P

Snubix, as I said my original post, if you read it...
"No theme to the room, just showing users how many rares there is and what not."

It's not too many different sorts, it's all.. of them, and they all pretty much fit in, minus the 1's on the nordic *-)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!