PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL FANSITE NEWS

Braffen
03-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Habblux.com is an official UK site, I believe (others told me so, so meh) and they currently are redirected to HabbluxHosting.com.

HabbluxHosting.com is now official, taking over from Habblux.com's officiality.

Apparently, at least. Didn't know fansites were allowed to do this anymore after TheHabbos and everything, but okay.

Proof:

Conversation with owner.

Universe:
Welcome to Habbluxhosting 24/7 Support
Universe:
How may I help you?
Brett:
Hello
Brett:
Just to let you know that what you are doing is illegal. HabbluxHosting is not an official fansite, Habblux is. You will lose your official status.
Universe:
I have contacted the Hotel Manager and Becs (Sulake Staff Member) Before making the change.
Brett:
Sure...
Brett:
Proof?
Universe:
And you are? lol
Brett:
Proof please.
Universe:
Bye

MattUH
03-06-2006, 06:59 PM
so? ...

Roar. says:
Hey are you the queen?
Queen says:
yes i am
Roar. says:
proof pls
Queen says:
bye

Liam.
03-06-2006, 07:00 PM
LMAO MATT! ^^

They wont let hosting site become official as theres no 'section' for it.
And thehabbos.com... habbomania.co.uk didnt have access to domain as it was bought and old hosting company had access to it only. The dns were going to run out for it so had to change name..

MattUH
03-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Anyway thehabbos having a name change is VERY old.

MattUH
03-06-2006, 07:02 PM
http://www.habbluxhosting.com/

http://www.habboparadise.com/?setskin=elec

Anyone think there seeing double?

K. i double posted without editing, my bad. If i get warned for this double post, the moderater who warns me will get a official complaint by me, i know i double posted and have said sorry so no need to edit my post telling me "/

Evolution
03-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Hosting can't be official - it's NOT allowed - they're lying to you, and you're right. They will lose their official status.

Good find

Also: Roar. - nice find + rep.

MattUH
03-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Thank you Evo.

Anyway this topic should be locked, tis pointless

Liam.
03-06-2006, 07:27 PM
;o very similar

MattUH
03-06-2006, 07:32 PM
Indeed they are.

Braffen
03-06-2006, 07:47 PM
So if they get reported they can lose officiality, right? Anyways...The hosting site would never last.

MattUH
03-06-2006, 07:52 PM
it wouldnt happen anyway if it did then im sure i speak for alot of people that site wouldnt last 5 minutes.

Revolve
03-06-2006, 08:04 PM
If it was official and they bought a dedicated server and offered resellers, it might stand a chance. But I doubt it would currently, lol. The site isn't the fastest, which doesn't give off a good vibe to possible customers.

MattUH
03-06-2006, 08:09 PM
what customers...

Rofo
03-06-2006, 08:37 PM
what customers...
Some childish person who pays a HC Plasto Chair a day for hosting...

Or - HabboParadise.co.uk

MattUH
03-06-2006, 08:39 PM
i guess. :$

Kotu
03-06-2006, 09:18 PM
It's hardly illegal, lol. But I would think its very unlikely that a hosting website would become 'official'. I don't think Habbo would want the burdon of endorsing a website that could potentially cause problems.

Although it seems unlikely Habbo would allow a hosting website to be 'official' you never know :p

edit. And after looking at the website it's not even a 'fan site'. There's nothing fan-based about it. In a way it comes across more of a simple way for the owners to make money using the Habbo name and brand/theme.

Braffen
03-06-2006, 09:26 PM
They are doing it just to make money, its just an easy way out for them. It's not fair for it to be official though. I expect the Hotel will recieve a lot of angry emails now...

Even so, the site won't do well because more and more Habbos are looking for hosting from people who do not play Habbo; this way they can ensure it's safe and reliable.

Kotu
03-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Hehe Oakville - I realise that now :p

MattUH
03-06-2006, 09:29 PM
you like to act like a ass?

Braffen
03-06-2006, 09:34 PM
Lol Kotu.

Who is an ***?

Piipp
03-06-2006, 09:42 PM
Rofo why are you slating my site in your post? I purchase my hosting from the same company as Habbo Meadow, I pay in cash. Just because my site is down at the moment, it doesn't need slating.

Desjardens
03-06-2006, 10:45 PM
Hosting can't be official - it's NOT allowed - they're lying to you, and you're right. They will lose their official status.

Good find

Also: Roar. - nice find + rep.

Straight form Sir Evolutions mouth :P

Rofo
03-06-2006, 11:18 PM
Rofo why are you slating my site in your post? I purchase my hosting from the same company as Habbo Meadow, I pay in cash. Just because my site is down at the moment, it doesn't need slating.

When I see this 'site' then i'll maybe slate you some more.

Piipp
03-06-2006, 11:20 PM
Get lost and leave me be, I've done nothing to you. Perhaps if you bothered to visit the site you'd see the page which is up. Yes, the site is down at the moment, but that's by my choice. Just get lost and leave me alone, I've done nothing and said nothing to harm you.

Rofo
03-06-2006, 11:27 PM
Get lost and leave me be, I've done nothing to you. Perhaps if you bothered to visit the site you'd see the page which is up. Yes, the site is down at the moment, but that's by my choice. Just get lost and leave me alone, I've done nothing and said nothing to harm you.

Your site sucks.

Piipp
03-06-2006, 11:29 PM
DUH, it's DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE. It's gonna be a bit ****** with just a teaser page!

You're being childish and pathetic, just LEAVE ME ALONE.

Rofo
03-06-2006, 11:31 PM
DUH, it's DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE. It's gonna be a bit ****** with just a teaser page!

k soz.

Shatterstar
04-06-2006, 09:21 AM

Hmm someone's emotional.

I don't think Habbo would allow it as if they did and the site didn't go well, they'd recieve angry emails from unhappy customers who've wasted money because of Habbo recomending it.

If there was going to be a Habbo fansite hosting company that became an official fansite, it'd have to be something done by sulake itself? Another way for them to make money if they did..

Piipp
04-06-2006, 09:24 AM
Sulake wouldn't allow a site which potentially scams customers, etc, blady blah.

Crazism
04-06-2006, 09:41 AM
Piipp...
http://www.jasoco.net/data/files/images/Chill%20Pill.png

Halting
04-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Everone has the idea that official fansites cannot swap official status. They can as long as who owns the site stays the same.

I can asure you Habblux are not the only fansite who are doing this. I am also doing it.

However, I seriously doubt Habbo want official host companys. lmao.

timROGERS
04-06-2006, 10:00 AM
As for HabboCentre, your contradicting yourself. *cough* Didn't ask Nick about name change *cough*.

Halting
04-06-2006, 10:06 AM
Nick wasn't site manager. I was founder and owner of (you know what). I didn't need Nicks permissions and anyway, before the name change - Nick left.

contradicting

I don't know what big words like that mean.

timROGERS
04-06-2006, 10:14 AM
Nick was one of the co-owner's, and Nick didn't leave.

Halting
04-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Nick did leave. At that time I took the choice to replace its official status with my new site. Once I did that, Nick rejoined bb. Ask him yourself "/ Don't tell me when I'm right or wrong.

I know who Nick was. I worked with him for 8 months.

Nick.
04-06-2006, 10:44 AM
I did leave... Oli went to HabboCentre with Tom, I didn't want to see BobbleFM just die, it was such a good site.. I couldn't let it. So I decided to find someone with hosting, on Sharpehostings server (DNS Problems, it had to be sharpehosting). I found someone, and decided to bring back BobbleFM, I was told it was not going to be official by Oli and I did TRY and get us back official, but failed. In the end with great hesitation, I added a notice up announcing we were no longer official.. although it will still be the site it was, officiality does not matter to me anymore. It's the buzz you get out of the fansites, we may have a bad reputation, but it wasn't my fault and I am going to try build it back up to how it used to be.

The only reason I left is because it was no longer BobbleFM, it was HabboCentre, so in a way I left HabboCentre. Not BobbleFM.

Thank You.
Nick

EDIT: to Tim (Nintendo News) I was a owner, not a co-owner. Oli just had a tad more power than me, as I would expect, because he did found it.

MattUH
04-06-2006, 10:48 AM
See.

Now can we all please put this behind us, you heard Oli's side and Nick's.

Now end of =/

Halting
04-06-2006, 10:49 AM
el oh el Matt my babe <3.

Sabre_1
04-06-2006, 11:08 AM
Just thinking 3 things at the moment here:

1. If the guy in front of me in queue can't decide what he wants in the half an hour it took to get to the till, I should be allowed to kill him.

2. If they took all the p0rn off the internet, apart from a select few sites there would only be one large one left and it'd be called Bring Back The p0rn.

3. This entire thread is basically meaningless. Half of it is inane and dimwitted conversation about how the change of a fansite is 'illegal' and it will be shut down and blown up and the owner will burn in the firey pits of hell. The other half is people whining at each other over trivial matters that have nothing to do with the topic, or just whining.

I can't really see any need here for a big discussion or a mass debate (there is NO pun there), it's all just nonsense. Most of what i've read is just plain rubbish anyway, people go "oh yeah blah blah blah i know that yawn blah blah, that's true cos I know it". Really it goes "I have no idea what i'm talking about because i'm either trying to get my reputation or post count up, or i'm trying to kiss someone's sphincter. But mostly it's because i'm another annoying git who likes to make it look as though they know what they're banging on about, when really I don't know what day of the week it is."

Right about now i'll add in some quotes to prove my point but for the sake of us intelligent people out here, stop the drivel.

Straight form Sir Evolutions mouth :P

Piipp...
http://www.jasoco.net/data/files/images/Chill%20Pill.png
P.S. Ha ha ha, I never ever make a spelling mistake. Ego away! :8

You
04-06-2006, 11:09 AM
No offence Oakville, why are you so nosey? Can't you let people get on with what they do and wait to see if they're announced as an official fansite...

Halting
04-06-2006, 11:17 AM
I'm not allowed to laugh at something?

My point is you are the dimwitted one.

Heres a quote to proove it.

Just thinking 3 things at the moment here:

1. If the guy in front of me in queue can't decide what he wants in the half an hour it took to get to the till, I should be allowed to kill him.

2. If they took all the p0rn off the internet, apart from a select few sites there would only be one large one left and it'd be called Bring Back The p0rn.

3. This entire thread is basically meaningless. Half of it is inane and dimwitted conversation about how the change of a fansite is 'illegal' and it will be shut down and blown up and the owner will burn in the firey pits of hell. The other half is people whining at each other over trivial matters that have nothing to do with the topic, or just whining.

I can't really see any need here for a big discussion or a mass debate (there is NO pun there), it's all just nonsense. Most of what i've read is just plain rubbish anyway, people go "oh yeah blah blah blah i know that yawn blah blah, that's true cos I know it". Really it goes "I have no idea what i'm talking about because i'm either trying to get my reputation or post count up, or i'm trying to kiss someone's sphincter. But mostly it's because i'm another annoying git who likes to make it look as though they know what they're banging on about, when really I don't know what day of the week it is."

Right about now i'll add in some quotes to prove my point but for the sake of us intelligent people out here, stop the drivel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugDub
Straight form Sir Evolutions mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazism
Piipp...

P.S. Ha ha ha, I never ever make a spelling mistake. Ego away!

Sabre_1
04-06-2006, 11:22 AM
I'm not allowed to laugh at something?

My point is you are the dimwitted one.

Heres a quote to proove it.
Now see here if I was another mindless drone i'd say:

OI U shut Up ur mouth cos i nu that som1 from da quotes wud post somthng bout it. u r da same as them all *insert a ****load more slang type no-one can understand*

Oh and no, no you are not. Indeed no. And my post kicked so much **** your best friend felt it.

Antony
04-06-2006, 11:37 AM
While were talking about Habbocentre or w.e it is, I will not be visiting the fansite, Oli is a corrupt idiot who doesnt deserve to have an official Fansite. Nick however who ran by the rules and never did one bad thing for BobbleFM but build its popularity and professional ways of running the site deserves to own a Fansite, Someone who I believe would be proud to run an official Fansite just as hard as he worked for BobbleFM.

Oli the prat however decides to let someone called Tom a 12 year old immature guy who has only ever done a few content pages and built the image database I believe. Either way, HabboCentre should be out and it doesnt deserve 1 hit on the whole site.

Halting
04-06-2006, 11:58 AM
Antony I thought we made up a few days ago? I'm not corrupt. In fact, I'm not going to say anything more. Your full of bull and a two faced idiot.

Antony
04-06-2006, 12:03 PM
Maybe we did, But that doesn't change my whole point on what I think of you and what you did to Nick and BobbleFM. You're the two faced idiot, Saying to Nick all along when BobbleFM was in that Nick was getting the badge as you both were joint owners, And actually infact You left bobblefm first because you were feeling sorry for yourself that it came out about you scamming people. Suddenly Tom, an ex Head DJ is getting the badge for um um er .. dunno :s

Either way, I will not be supporting your site. Nick actually cared about BobbleFM and basically the only thing you care about and think about is yourself if Nick had owned BobbleFM and he kicked you out, I'm sure you would of been crying and threatening to take him to court LOL Just like you said it was Fraud that Nick had re-directed the domain to BobbleFM. You are pathetic and you really need to get a life mate.

Halting
04-06-2006, 12:08 PM
2 minutes whilst I write my long reply

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!