PDA

View Full Version : whatever

Ryan+Joe
03-06-2006, 09:56 PM
Ok as you probaly guessed from the catagory you are in on this forum, I am leaving. Ok well maybe not leaving but I will not be visiting the forum much.
I have been using the forum since June 2005 (I think) on my first account which was Dupion. I originally used it for alterations and trading, but then found the discuss anything section and enjoyed it much. Through the christmas period I made many friends chatting away. I eventually got a job at habbox somehow as a trial of a helpdesk worker, but got fired 5 days into my trial for swearing (:$) which also resulted in a 3 or 5 day ban. A few months later I had been permanently banned for an unnacceptable avatar and constant rule breaking.
As you know, I had many other accounts after that, from crash to ilu to imakillu. They all also got permanently banned. I then made this account under the name of ryan. but then got a name change to helenownsme, one of my friends from the forum. The forum then got really boring, with hardly anyone online and everyone getting banned for various reasons. I just found the forum increasingly boring. Anyway, a few thank yous;

Justin - known you ages and you are a really good friend.
Jordan - known you not for long, but seems for ages. You're a really nice person and probaly only one of the select few I feel I can trust.
Helen - makes me cry with laughter nearly everyday. Really funny and a great friend.
Cassie - known you for like 2/3 years. We used to not really get on but now you're awsome and I adore your avatars.
Benjamin - Ben we had an awsome chat today about random stuff, and you're a really great guy. Thanks.
Clarissa - known you a few months and you're a really nice girl.
Tom (smiddy) - you're really intelligent and a great guy, makes me laugh also with your MC Hammer impersonation.
Tommo - really good GFX'er :] Known you a while but didn't really caht to you till today
and a load more, you know who you are.
If it wasn't for you I probaly wouldn't use the net to this date.

Anyway, I'm leaving really just to do more stuff on the internet than this forum, find a new kind of game to enjoy. As I said, I'm not leaving forever I am just going to not post as much and 'explore the net'

Ryan :] 2k6 fo life. oh if you want my mobile and I have you on msn don't hesitate to ask. ;D

clar
03-06-2006, 09:58 PM
bye ryan x

Zombso
03-06-2006, 09:58 PM
ilu ryan.

Ryan+Joe
03-06-2006, 09:59 PM
lmao jordan

WHANGFACE
03-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Bye Ryan, its only today I started talking to you alot, and you pwn :(

I'll still talk to you on msn, and see you on the forum every now and again tho :]

HellyBelly
03-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Will miss you loads ryan xxxx

Craig
03-06-2006, 10:06 PM
Laterz.....

MattUH
03-06-2006, 10:14 PM
didint know you.
bye.

SHEEPY
03-06-2006, 10:19 PM
Good luck etc, etc.

Smiddy
03-06-2006, 10:53 PM
Tom (smiddy) - you're really intelligent and a great guy, makes me laugh also with your MC Hammer impersonation.Ahh you picked up on that! :p Merci for the comments :)

Adios Ryan :) Been amusing knowing ya :P

Billay
03-06-2006, 11:50 PM
lots o flove

England
04-06-2006, 10:05 AM
Ahh you picked up on that! :p Merci for the comments :)

Adios Ryan :) Been amusing knowing ya :P
Smiddy speaks English, French and Spanish in one sentence, what next! :p

Cyazz Later Ryan :P

arouse
04-06-2006, 11:19 AM
another one bites da dust. :[

Herman
04-06-2006, 11:29 AM
Bye Ryan. :'( <3

WHANGFACE
04-06-2006, 11:32 AM
Eheheheheheh my and Ryan had cheese & crackers on teh moon!!

stratosphere
12-07-2006, 01:06 PM
You were the only one who liked the oldies in my sig, Byee! :(

Jasminz0r
12-07-2006, 03:29 PM
Why bump?

Place :P
12-07-2006, 03:31 PM
Lol, people always say they are going to leave and come back a few days later..
For attention I guess?

Ryan+Joe
12-07-2006, 06:35 PM
Lol, people always say they are going to leave and come back a few days later..
For attention I guess?
i didnt say leaving, i said not posting as much? kk anyway thread closed by me xoxoxox

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!