PDA

View Full Version : I don`t understand my clue

Stress Free
04-06-2006, 03:37 AM
Im new to clue scrolls and i got a level 2 1 i think at dags im tryign to do it but i dont understand it i just says
05 degrees 43 minutes north
23 degress 05 minutes east
help plz +rep if i figure it out

Slixor
04-06-2006, 03:53 AM
u need a telescopreor somthing. c rune hq

ShadowSam19
04-06-2006, 04:00 AM
That is what is known as a coordinate clue. Those numbers are pointed towards a specific location somewhere in the world of runescape. You can use a compass in game, or like slixor said, a fan site. I plugged those numbers into swiftswitches treasure locator, and it pointed to a location across the river from the champions guild, south of the island in the river, at a little point.
I'm not a member, so if I got anything wrong, it would be good for someone to double check everything I said.

Racoon
04-06-2006, 07:14 AM
Heres the picture. Alot simpler. :}

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/8484/stressfresscoordinates5gn.th.png (http://img79.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stressfresscoordinates5gn.png)

This is by Varrock and Draynor.

micky.blue.eyes
04-06-2006, 07:25 AM
Ok, here's what you need:
- Spade
- Chart
- Sextant
- Watch

Here's how you get them:
- Spade: Buy them from a shop/player.
- Sextant: You must do the observatory quest first, if you haven't, do it. Once you've completed it you have to go to a professor in the the building above the actual observatory (on the map, it's the one with a cooking range, west of the goblin village). If you've completed the quest the professor will give you a sextant, this is also where you can get a new one if you lose yours.
- Watch: Talk to Father (what ever) in the church south of the Zoo of Ardounge. The one of the clocktower quest. East of the Battlefield. NOT the one with an altar. The monk will give you a watch, this is the place where you have to go when you lose yours.
- Chart: Talk to Captain (something) at Port Khazard. He can be found around the docks of the mini game (Tawler mini game). This is also where you should go if you lose your chart.

Getting to your location:
- Use a fansite and teleport there with those 4 items or you won't be able to dig for the clue.

or do it the slow way

- Click on your sextant with your chart and watch in your invent and get the sun and horizon in the middle by using those arrow thingy's. (click on them) Once they are in the middle click on get coordinates. Now you get the coordinates of your position, either walk or teleport to where you think your coordinates should be, get your coordinates another time and dig if your right or move a few steps to get it right.

Other notes:
- When you're doing a level 3 clue you'll probably be attacked by a Zamorak or Saradomin wizzard. The Zamorak one is easy, just put protect of magic on and own it. The Saradomin wizzard will attack with magic or melee depending on what you use as prayer. I would use protection from magic and own it with melee, but he'll use a dragon dagger with poison, so pring anti-poisons.
- Some level 3 clues will lead you to the wilderniss, bring some extra food and teleport runes and perhaps even energy pots.

raspberrys
04-06-2006, 08:21 AM
Whoa, ive had that clue like 3 times now. Ive done about 20 or so lvl 2 clues, and best thing i got was a red Headband :P. Oh, and a pirate hat.

Heart Break Kid
04-06-2006, 08:45 AM
The Lumbridge cow pen by the river - North of the Windmill between Draynor and Lumbridge

JonJon
04-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Just us www.tip.it (http://www.tip.it) there's an amazing treasure trails section on it.

Stress Free
04-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Well if i just drop this clue will i still be able to get another one coz i cba going and gettign a sextant and a telescope and a watch

Heart Break Kid
04-06-2006, 12:56 PM
u mite get something good though

Stress Free
04-06-2006, 12:59 PM
Nah i always get crap best thing iv ever gotten was a addy axe lmao and that was a level 2

Heart Break Kid
04-06-2006, 01:00 PM
lmao best thing ive had well 4 best are black helm (g) black kite shield (h) adam kiteshield (h) and red head band ;p

kooldude23
04-06-2006, 01:58 PM
These clues are common, you will need to get them sooner or later...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!