PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Multi-Story Car Park.

Sir-Cameron
04-06-2006, 09:37 AM
Storyline:-
Lost_witness decided to read some emails one day. He found that people were complaining about the limited parking. Some of the emails even made him cry. So He shouted at Glitterkat to give him the phone, who then cried but still gave him phone. Still crying, he rang The Sulake HQ in Helenski. Dionysus picked up the phone and started talking about Pies. Lost_witness told him to shut up and talked about the angry complaints. Dionysus said; I'll see what the Pixels Artists can do. And They came up with this: The 10 Floored Multi-Story (incluing top floor). It took them 2 hours and 48 minutes to make and they were delighted with it, until Dionysus asked where is the shading on the side of the building? One of them Answered " Have we ever shaded Habbo Hotels in That Fashion? No! So we aren't going to start now with some un-needed Car Park" He clicked 'send message' and the attached image on the email flew of for Lost_witness to put on Hotel view.

Hope You like it!!!
Image > http://habboxforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16265&stc=1&d=1149254915

Sorry about it being blurry, had to save it in JPG :(
So rate it out of 10 and please don't comment on it being blurry :(

WHANGFACE
04-06-2006, 09:40 AM
I can't see why you HAD to save it as .jpg.. But okay ;s.
It looks really good but, the floors don't look high enough to fit the cars in, but other than that well done I guess.

GreenCrayons.
04-06-2006, 09:50 AM
I Kinda Agree With Benji (Good Post +Rep)
And ( +Rep For You)
Great Pixelart, Nice StoryLine

Sir-Cameron
04-06-2006, 01:28 PM
Mmm ty for comments and rep.
I Don't mean to sound rude ro anything, but I'm just going to proof you're wrong here Benji.
You say the floors are to small... if you look left at habbo hotel, the floors on the car park are only a little bit smaller, and fully Grown People tend to be taller than cars? If you are saying floors are too small in the car park, then that must mean that the floors are too small on Habbo hotel.
If you still think, after that, the floors are to small, tell me and I'll complain to Sulake that the floors on Habbo UK are to small :) lol
If it's the bus you are comparing to the floor size may I just say, it's reversing out because it's found out it's too big to fit in. :)
Also if you look at a real life Multi-Story Car Park You will realise that floors on Multi-Story Car Parks tend to be smaller than those in an average building or House.

And I had to save it in JPG to fit it in a forum attachment. Imageshack is getting on my nerves

bingoking
04-06-2006, 07:29 PM
nice, 9/10, +rep

Wayne
04-06-2006, 07:34 PM
Yer, make it yellow and make the car spaces bigger. Looks cool though, 8/10

Robot
04-06-2006, 09:10 PM
Usually car parks are grey, but maybe it would look better the same shades as the hotel? idk. Ah, shame its not .PNG!

Sir-Cameron
05-06-2006, 12:00 PM
ty for comments
I first thought of making the shading the same as habbo hotel, but I then thought it wouldn't look like a car park which I first intended on making :).

Sir-Cameron
05-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Sorry about Double Posting; Couldn't edit other posts...

I just realized, if not in a full size window the image can be extremely blurry depending on size of image, Click The square at the top of the browser or hover the mouse over the bottom right corn until a square with a mini picture and some arrow turn up. Whens tha happens click it and it will resize the image to the proper size.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!