PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] help help help!!!!!!!!! been scammed 11 hcs

DJ Dut Chat
23-01-2005, 04:59 PM
seriously im litterally crying my eyes out with anger

i was buying a jibbi trophy for 11 hcs, and there was a jibbi trophy and he offered me a different trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gutted plz help me plz help me *cries* and donations will be much appreciated

la-ur-en
23-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Oh shut up you pathetic loser, you should have checked the damn trade box before you made the trade *sighs* :eusa_doh:
Coming on here telling us isn't going to get you your 11 hcs back, and it is just another stunt by a imbecile trying to get people to donate furniture to you, well your plan kinda back fired there, as im sure nobody will buy it, sorry dude, its your own fault!

Edited by Woodeh.: Obviously you have strong feelings on this, but please don't be rude to other members.

BlackGarden
23-01-2005, 08:11 PM
La-ur-en that's a bit harsh.
We can't help you get your HCs back, but in the future, don't trade for something if you can't tell what it is in the trade box. In the trade box you can't see if the trophy someone is giving you is a trophy from Jibbi or another random trophy that looks the same, so DON'T TRADE for it.

Ryan
23-01-2005, 08:15 PM
Oh shut up you pathetic loser, you should have checked the damn trade box before you made the trade *sighs* :eusa_doh:
Coming on here telling us isn't going to get you your 11 hcs back, and it is just another stunt by a imbecile trying to get people to donate furniture to you, well your plan kinda back fired there, as im sure nobody will buy it, sorry dude, its your own fault!

calm it... cant u see hes upset lol

it was ur own fault really trading for staff trophies is a bit riscy

G-flow
23-01-2005, 08:25 PM
Lol, now you never to trade for trophys :p

-Soro-
23-01-2005, 09:46 PM
Oh shut up you pathetic loser

What is wrong with you?

I know scamming is not seriously upsetting to older people but he's obviously upset and a little less rudeness wouldn't go a miss. :rolleyes:

Concentric
23-01-2005, 10:58 PM
Let me add that if you know their name you should report them to scambusters ;)

Jase
24-01-2005, 01:33 AM
call me dumb but didn't some1 make a scam safety thing which said a jibbi poster?? :S y didn't u check wat u was tradin

Ichamael
25-01-2005, 04:59 PM
i cried when accidentally deleted my kitty!

Michael.
25-01-2005, 05:05 PM
Honestly, I don't trade for anything that could be something different. Ie. trophies, presents etc.

Szam
25-01-2005, 05:59 PM
You can never be sure when trading for trophies like that, its impossible to be 100%... I would only do that trade with someone I know and trust, but report to scambusters though and see what they can do.

2hd.
25-01-2005, 06:19 PM

Edited by Woodeh.: Obviously you have strong feelings on this, but please don't be rude to other members.

Rather well said though.....

SoraSafe
25-01-2005, 07:31 PM
Report it to scambusters: www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/scam/scammed/ (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/scam/scammed)
Fill out the form and wait for a reply, it can take up to 3 weeks for one. Habbo don't refund any stolen/scammed furni, sorry that you got scammed but it does happen to the majority of us at some point and can teach us not to let it happen again.

GommeInc
25-01-2005, 07:34 PM

i was buying a jibbi trophy for 11 hcs, and there was a jibbi trophy and he offered me a different trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gutted plz help me plz help me *cries* and donations will be much appreciated
First off, take your medication.

Secondly, Furni isn't everything! It is nothing, dosn't exist, isn't yours anyway, so why cry other it lol?

If you paid that much money for it I have much pity for you. I haven't been scammed once, and do you know why? Because I don't waste money on rares and HC!

Also asking for Donations is sad and pathertic, I don't donate, only to real friends that I know in real life. Not fake habbo friends.

8Marcus8
25-01-2005, 07:35 PM

was that guy callled beni.boo cos he did that to me. He swaps the trophy with an identical one with his clone so you see nothing except the same trophy in the trade box. It's an easy scam to fall for when you see it in his room and dont know he has clones.

Adzeh
25-01-2005, 07:42 PM
the burned hand teaches best.

maybe next time you will be alot more carefull.

lil:quizical:quigly
02-02-2005, 09:43 PM
Next time dont be so stupid, its your fault, it was a risk. And for some reason I dont beleive you.

platinum101
06-02-2005, 02:26 AM
Yes, I was scammed out of a para set recently by quope aka imq
but you just have to get over it.
Report the person but if you traded the items in the trade box there is no way to get your furni back.
Sorry Dude :(

BURN3LL
18-02-2005, 11:25 PM
Remeber when pets came out, people were selling them in 'prezzies' people got rich big time with that, i fell for it, how stupid i was :p

jesus
04-03-2005, 06:31 PM
The person who offered something for it was most likely the scammer.

Legend-Killa
14-03-2005, 11:02 PM
next time be more careful if u dont trust the guy dont do it
and ichamael u cant delete pets even if u put them in a room and delete it
i tryed

Seacat
14-03-2005, 11:10 PM
check wats in the trad box next time

Did you read his post properly? He said the guy put a different trophy in the box to the one he wanted, with trophies you cant actually see the writing in a trade, so he wouldnt have known if it was the correct or incorrect trophy until he actually received it.

Thats the reason you should only trade for things you can actually see!

Luckyrare
15-03-2005, 05:41 PM
I Hate Scammers,

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!