PDA

View Full Version : Post things that happened during your newbie time.

GR4NT
04-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Okay, well the first time I bought members I was a newbie lvl 28, and then I always thought at the party room in Seers, the balloons would have Party hats in them, and I knew that they were valuable. So I sat in the party rooom all day, popping balloons not getting phats :'(

Stress Free
04-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Rofl when i 1st came members i was level 78 adn i always carried all my money around with me
that being 11m
this dude lured me on ym 1st day and i lost it :'( I hate myself

Jamie,
04-06-2006, 08:40 PM
Picking everything up I saw on the floor lol

Royksopp
04-06-2006, 08:41 PM
i was lvl 18 sum guy killed me in wildy lol i had loads stuff on me

Charles
04-06-2006, 08:43 PM
Losing my mith scimmy. I was so sad :(

Sly
04-06-2006, 08:45 PM
I died.

England
04-06-2006, 08:45 PM
lmao I did that too, your not the only one. :$

Overate
04-06-2006, 08:46 PM
I met somone called barwy and i died of how ugly he was.

JonJon
04-06-2006, 08:46 PM
I walked into Fally Park, and saw this guy called megas77 and thought he was good. How nooby is that?

Redmoon Evil
04-06-2006, 09:17 PM
I got lost somewhere on the f2p part all i remember is highwaymen and cows then the cow killed me after spending ages looking for way back

and somat i did on p2p was got low hp in middle of quest wand was stuck in a the forest with all traps around so i though ill wait for hp to restore but then i thought i cud cook a few rabbits instead and one led me into a trap

[Jay]
04-06-2006, 09:20 PM

ye i even picked up bonnes i didnt know what they where for but i picked them up and then after when i neede space for something i droped them lol. it was a bout 2 weeks after i found out what they where for :D
ow ye and i liked goin to that place where derlith is people always used to get owned and i used to get thier stuff i kept gettin owned as well lol:D

Cigaret
04-06-2006, 09:21 PM
my first day on RS. My mate said something about the wildy were people could attack and kill you. So I was scared in faladar because I thought people would kill me :( So i just stood in 1 spot saying "Please don't kill me!!!!!!!" and i just got laughed at...

Redmoon Evil
04-06-2006, 09:22 PM
same lol but i actually was looking at the skill guide on runehq when i found out

my first day on RS. My mate said something about the wildy were people could attack and kill you. So I was scared in faladar because I thought people would kill me :( So i just stood in 1 spot saying "Please don't kill me!!!!!!!" and i just got laughed at...

owwe man i done too much nooby stuff, i did that too but when i did it i was chasing rats behind lummy and i saw one of the hightwayman guys and i attaked then tried to apologise but he kept attaking me then i tried to get people to help saying that he hit me first

JonJon
04-06-2006, 09:24 PM

I was sorta like that. I used to think anywhere with an exclamation mark was the wilderness (but it's a dungeon really)

So I asked all my friends to defend me going through the wildy to get to the Wizard's Tower lol :P

Dynamical
05-06-2006, 12:29 AM
At about lvl 8-9 I wandered into the wildy without knowing what it was and so I asked ppl there what the 'wilderness level 1' on my screen meant. So this level 15 person said if you get it to level 7 you get free money so I asked him how I do it and he got me to follow him..I think you can work the rest out :P I Couldnt run cause it was on rsc with no retreat in first 3 rounds :( Lost my first 4k!

PS2.
05-06-2006, 02:41 AM
I can't even remember my newbie times since I started over 4 years ago =( oh yeh haha. My first day I was trying to go through the gate to Al-Kharid and I asked my friend how do I give the guard the money to go through?! I didn't see the blue letters where you click to give him the money =(. Those of you who havn't played RSC have no clue what im talking about.

lew!
05-06-2006, 06:59 AM
On my first few days, I went pking with some friends, They lead my into some vines or something and i died from stepping on them, And i got hit from a pure :(

micky.blue.eyes
05-06-2006, 07:58 AM
I've done so many nooby things, here are some I can remember the best.

- When I made 5k I thought I made a fortune.

- I once found some place but couldn't find it back some days later. (I went there with Bielby, and he's still lost. jk)

- When I first started playing rs I thought you had to pray a lot at altars to get your prayer up lmao!

- When I became a member I want to the members part of karamja with full addy, some tribes guy attacked me and I got poisoned and I died some time later because I had no food and I had never heard of anti-poison. I lost some of the addy parts. :'( (A few days later I bought full rune -.- )

- I had been hallying those bigger trolls for a while and got very excited when I got a granite shield drop. (They were 100k at the time but I wanted one because I felt like a big noob at cw with my runekite)

- I once thought Jake (Bielby) was cool. :P (jk)

- I used to think anybody could attack you in the wildy no matter the level difference, so I never went there.

PS2.
05-06-2006, 09:05 AM
Lol at the praying at alter to get your prayer up.

Jon™
05-06-2006, 10:23 AM
I used to bring all my runes with me when I pk'ed, of course I lost them, plus 87k (all my money at the time) when a team of rangers picked me off.

I wasn't really that nooby when I got members, except that I got the dreaded granite shield to go with my mystic.

Barwy
05-06-2006, 02:32 PM
I met somone called barwy and i died of how ugly he was.

lol, Thanks ;)

Jordey
05-06-2006, 02:39 PM
well i was just clueless i was happy as long as i had my cool (T) or (g) armour as i was loaded i went into this cave after getting lost at rockcrabs and these crocodiles atked me and i lost2m white beret sara helm glory n loadsa other stuff cause of poison i was gutterd

mr.parasols
05-06-2006, 02:57 PM
I was level 30 and I'd just finished my first clue scroll. I digged it up in tai bwo village and it was full green d-hide. I was walking back when one of the spear guys attacked me. He hit a 1 and I ran. Little did I know I had 11 poison on me. And died losing all my clue items except green d-hide body ;[

The Don
05-06-2006, 05:04 PM
got team killed by two stupid girls. got killed by a cow. stole peoples arrows lol. and i also had the random event "evil chicken" i had full addy at the time and about 70k in my hand. i thought it was an ordaniry chciken and died lol.oh and my last 1. when i first joined rs i traded habbo for rs. i got 1.1mil and i went into the wildey with it. were i got team killed by the first stupid thing i did.

Stress Free
05-06-2006, 05:21 PM
I was went into the wildy and found 27k and i thought i was rich
When i started rs after about a month i finaly got of tuturiol island :p and i saw a man i thought this was the wilderness and when i killed him i was dad chuffed then i attacked a women and she killed me and i was upset then i thought a level 11 was dead strong and followed him around then i thought i was dead good once i could use a addy pick axe and then once i went to lessers wearing rune (t) and logged out once i atked it lol logged in to find myself in lummy
another time i was in the wildy and got atked i said omg dont scam me and tryed running (deeper into the wildy) and when i died i thought i had been hacked and left for quite some time until my computer got ip banned on habbo and i started playing againa nd thought i was dead good coz i had a lvl 12 with 21 wc omg best pure ever !!!!!

Door
05-06-2006, 05:28 PM
Gave my mate a free pruple phat

The Don
05-06-2006, 05:30 PM
forgot this one. dropped half a key

micky.blue.eyes
05-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Oh I forgot this one:

I thought I would never get a rune pick axe because they are 32k in the shop. lmao!

Chridopey
05-07-2006, 05:51 PM
When I just started rs. I kept on picking up everything i see, even if it was a chicken ROFL! I loved those days :)

Victimized
05-07-2006, 05:54 PM
I used to bury every bone i saw lol and once i had a collection of 230 ashes in my bank.

omgabear
05-07-2006, 06:04 PM
Sold a green mask to a general store (when they just came out).

Also when I was new I dropped a rune plate cause I couldnt wear it and I thought it was goblin armour :P

Was stuck in draynor mansion (for vampire quest) for 3 days cause I couldnt find my way out :(

Hartleys
05-07-2006, 06:09 PM
I used to kill goblins in that little hut in lumbridge to get my levels up, in varrock by the rune shop i used to kill the lvl 2-3 "man" and pick up the 2gp every time, and in the hut right by the rune shop i would pick up rope and sell it also with the leather armour both worth only 5gp.

Wizzdom
05-07-2006, 06:12 PM
This dude took me to this dungeon and made me poisoned and i nearly lost my full rune, yes i was poor then :(

Victimized
05-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Sold a green mask to a general store (when they just came out).

Also when I was new I dropped a rune plate cause I couldnt wear it and I thought it was goblin armour :P

Was stuck in draynor mansion (for vampire quest) for 3 days cause I couldnt find my way out :(

I got stuck in draynor mansion for ages aswell, so i went upstairs and got owned by a couple of ghosts lol.

Spitz
05-07-2006, 06:13 PM
same lol but i actually was looking at the skill guide on runehq when i found out

owwe man i done too much nooby stuff, i did that too but when i did it i was chasing rats behind lummy and i saw one of the hightwayman guys and i attaked then i tried to apologise but he kept attaking me then i tried to get peop[/CODE] but he kept attaking me then i tried to get people to help saying that he hit me first

LOL!!!!

Door
05-07-2006, 08:06 PM
Around a year ago before I quit for the 3rd time I aleched a yellow phat when they were 26M. Before that I had alched 2 whips.
Just trying to show off by having it in pack, tought me a lesson.

omgabear
05-07-2006, 08:11 PM
I remember this :)
I went to Bob (the axe salesman) and asked for a quest, with the normal response of "GET YOUR OWN!"

So I reported Bob :P

Ho-Yin
05-07-2006, 08:47 PM
I had a friend, I said I kept dying, so he kept supplying me free armour and weapons lol

In the end I gave me numerous rares... eg santas... back in 2004, where they werent worth that much...

Sly
05-07-2006, 08:59 PM
This threads 1month old xD

Ekalb
05-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Hmm let's see here
- Died to Dark Wizards in the circle under Varrock
- Died to Barbarians
- Had a completely differnet view of the map and thought Draynor Village and Lumrbdige were extremely far apart and that you had to go form Draynor -> Barbarian -> Varrock -> Lumrbdige to get there.
- Got killed by sheep a few times
- Got killed by cows a few times
- When I first started and was attacked by barbarians I was saying " No guys please stop, Im only new" thing they were real players.
- Kept cowhides hoping I could make some black leather clothing out of them like whips :P
- Got lots of help from Tringit and another friend of mine.
- Tringit and some noob got in a fight over who got to be my trainer. They had a compeittion to kill 3 guards. Tringit killed 15+ and the other guy barely killed one.
- Kept loosing my Pots, Pickaxe, Wc Axe, Buckets, Tinderbox and knew of no way to get them bank untilll my friend gave me like 8 of each.
- Got 21CB levels in my first day :)

JonJon
05-07-2006, 11:00 PM
When I just started rs. I kept on picking up everything i see, even if it was a chicken ROFL! I loved those days :)

Don't bump and old thread about it...

If you want to read what happened to me, first/second page it's on I think. And Jake, can't change his name to Jake. because someone took it. :P

infatuation
06-07-2006, 02:50 AM
I honored a guy who could make shiny bronze armour (RSC days.)
I laughed so hard when I realized I made better armour than him.

micky.blue.eyes
06-07-2006, 09:32 AM
I saw a cow.

06-07-2006, 04:18 PM
i was on my laptop and my mom turned the server off and i lost 100k.
darnit! :eusa_wall

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!