PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Elite room Section.

Foks
05-06-2006, 09:44 AM
Didn't know where to post it.

Yeh, the best rooms get put into it.

Nice way to show off some great rooms :)

But like the Alteration Elites, Mods choose too put them in

Anyway, an idea i thought would be quite nice :)

(I can't take full credit for this as i did see it somewhere else on the forum Just wanted to bring it up)

micky.blue.eyes
05-06-2006, 01:36 PM
I like the idea, but I think the cool rooms forum should only be moderated by room reviewers as they know what to look for. (Just like the alts forum is moderated by alt staff). But I don't know if there are many room reviewers who are also moderators.

Teh_Dazeh
05-06-2006, 02:08 PM
You'd end up with in-experianced players posting rooms that aren't even 'elite'... i can almost 100% say that you'll end up with a room made of Stools and lodge posted on the section.

Uwe
07-06-2006, 10:30 PM
rooms change though...

Neversoft
07-06-2006, 11:10 PM
Didn't know where to post it.

Yeh, the best rooms get put into it.

Nice way to show off some great rooms :)

But like the Alteration Elites, Mods choose too put them in

Anyway, an idea i thought would be quite nice :)

(I can't take full credit for this as i did see it somewhere else on the forum Just wanted to bring it up)

I think that is a great idea, but instead of Moderators moving them to the elite section, it would be better if Room Reviewers did it.

I like the idea, but I think the cool rooms forum should only be moderated by room reviewers as they know what to look for. (Just like the alts forum is moderated by alt staff). But I don't know if there are many room reviewers who are also moderators.

I'm a Room Reviewer and a moderator, but I totally agree with your idea.

Room Reviewers should moderate the Cool Rooms section
Alt Staff should moderate the Alt section
Rare Value Reporters should moderate the Anything about trading and furni section

rooms change though...

I don't think that'll matter, as the rooms that would be in the elite section would have to stay as they are (Not on Habbo, but the screenie of them on the forum) as that is the room that made them get moved to the elite section, so if the room is changed it wouldn't really matter as the screenie would have to stay the same. If you get what I mean.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!