PDA

View Full Version : Needing some Advanced coders If possible

Syntax.
05-06-2006, 04:28 PM
Hey,

I'm needing some advanced coders to help me on a project i will explain in more detail if your intrested then pm me.

:Edzy
05-06-2006, 04:39 PM
i mite be but its hard to know unless u say what...

Syntax.
05-06-2006, 04:42 PM
When i say Advanced i mean advanced, the idea is a full teen based site, and the site is guna be coded from scratch and advanced usersystem with cool features, chat, livehelp and all of that coded by the people who want to help.

It'll require full PHP knowledge and some design.

Tomm
05-06-2006, 04:43 PM
How much does it pay?

MattUH
05-06-2006, 04:45 PM
i laugh if nothing.

Syntax.
I eint paying nothing it's helping tom you know me, i pay for nothing. not even my pc my dad built that. But anyway if ure helping you get to be staff and it'll be a full project with everyone helping including me, if you want payment then get out of the thread :P

Edit. roar .track or whatever stfu.

MattUH
what makes you think it will be a hit?

Syntax.
05-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Well the site is kinda owned aswell by chris (Baving) who can put ads on habbox, plus i have afew people that can advertise properly. Not just msn advertising.

MattUH
05-06-2006, 04:52 PM
woah woa put adds on habbox. im sure he cant do that :$

Syntax.
05-06-2006, 04:53 PM
you see where google ads there he is asking sierk, plus he can put a forum linking to it like, gamebox, but i doubt he's on the team anymore after sierk and him banned me on D3stroyer, because there pathetic.

so anyone wanna help add uberleetdesigner[at]h0tmail.com

- SmarterChild - says:
I'm SmarterChild. I'm a smart computer that you can chat with about all kinds of things.

Type "home" to see what I can do.
Daza // CSS// says:
i don't care if ure smart
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't either. ROFL!

Jamie.
05-06-2006, 04:55 PM
woah woa put adds on habbox. im sure he cant do that :$
w/e i bet this site wud be quite good :s

Syntax.
05-06-2006, 04:56 PM
it would if i could get the right people now any serious people?

Jamie.
05-06-2006, 04:57 PM
i cud help with.,., HTML lol

Syntax.
05-06-2006, 05:00 PM
>.>. <.<

MattUH
05-06-2006, 05:02 PM
>.>. <.<

Talk about spam :rolleyes:

Mentor
05-06-2006, 05:07 PM
Who have you actaly got already? and how much do they know?
Whats the benifit we get for helping?
Do you have the system design drawn up?
do you know exsactly what your aiming for?
and exsactly how much help are you gona need "/

Syntax.
05-06-2006, 05:16 PM
Who have you actaly got already? and how much do they know? I've got 2 people already and they know PHP and everything they need to know and can create graphics.
Whats the benifit we get for helping? At the moment i can't offer payment but everyone that helps will get administrator privelages on the forum ect.
Do you have the system design drawn up? I've been planning for about a week and know what it will need and how long and how much work and what kind of structure ect.
do you know exsactly what your aiming for? Yes the aim is to create a Teen site but whats the point in just creating an ordinary teen site? Theres 100's inclduing teenhelp and samsterteenz, so when the idea hit me for a teen forum i knew i'd have to think of ideas that would be unique. I can't post all the features here as i only want staff and coders to know most, but as i have said before, it will be coding a livehelp system an advanced usersystem and basically a full site with all of stuff a help site would need.
and exsactly how much help are you gona need "/ As much as people would like to help, but i think it would be a good project and if your gunna help you have to be serious about the project, or otherwise theres no point in trying.

Answered in the quotes.

Jamie.
05-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Talk about spam :rolleyes:
Yeh ure spamming roar. so stfu and also i can do graphics :s

Syntax.
05-06-2006, 05:19 PM
Sure, talk to George hell give you my msn.

Jamie.
05-06-2006, 05:20 PM
ozzage yar?

Syntax.
05-06-2006, 05:21 PM
ozzage yar?
Yes ozzage.

MattUH
05-06-2006, 05:26 PM

You hurt me so much.

:eusa_liar

Raremandan
05-06-2006, 07:12 PM
I actually laughed because you are looking for free PHP PAD coders which will work under you in no structure at all. There are a few facts that you are forgetting

Most people on Habbox don't know PHP apart from about 12 in the web design section
Most people on Habbox couldn't work under a structured PHP application design team
FREE.. People get paid thousands to do PHP work, why start something if you can't afford to fund it.
This will most likely end up in the bin within the week.

Jamie.
05-06-2006, 07:32 PM
some how i dont tink so ;s

Splinter
05-06-2006, 07:38 PM
I do since no good PHP coder will work for free and explain why we should write all these scripts for you when we could create this ourselves..

MattUH
05-06-2006, 07:39 PM
somehow i do. :\

Raremandan
05-06-2006, 07:51 PM
some how i dont tink so ;s
Yeah but your arrogant who bum-**** your little trio of love with Daza ozzie and yourself. You don't even know the basic of Web Design or PHP AD.

I do since no good PHP coder will work for free and explain why we should write all these scripts for you when we could create this ourselves..

Exactly Charlie, they're newbs who don't know PHP so have to ask others, I would love to see them get ripped for asking for free PHP work on another 'good' forum.

Luckyrare
05-06-2006, 08:06 PM
Yes I will do it, I charge £7 per hour thanks.

Dude, if I was going to help someone I didnt know I would only do it if I got something out of it otherwise I may aswell spend the time writing my own script and getting all the rep for it... If you want to do a project like this, you need to make a good base. Once you have done that you may get someone to help you, having lots of coders will not help unless you talk person to person (In real life)

SO
If I was you, I would close down your image program, tell Baving that you do want to spam habbox with adverts, turn off MSN, then open up your browser again, use a website called google, type in what your looking for, do that for about 6 months untill you can write some php. Then come back with this idea.

Thanks ;)

Sygon.
05-06-2006, 08:09 PM
I eint paying nothing it's helping tom you know me, i pay for nothing. not even my pc my dad built that. But anyway if ure helping you get to be staff and it'll be a full project with everyone helping including me, if you want payment then get out of the thread :P

Edit. roar .track or whatever stfu.

*Bomb sound* Booom goes the project.

Craig
05-06-2006, 08:17 PM
I actually laughed because you are looking for free PHP PAD coders which will work under you in no structure at all. There are a few facts that you are forgetting

Most people on Habbox don't know PHP apart from about 12 in the web design section
Most people on Habbox couldn't work under a structured PHP application design team
FREE.. People get paid thousands to do PHP work, why start something if you can't afford to fund it.

Daza I have to agree with Dan. You have had countless projects in which you've got bored or tired of and I feel this will be like all the others. The requirements you want you will not get. Like Dan said only a few people know proper PHP and those that do will be looking for pay.

ShoutCast
05-06-2006, 08:21 PM
ye dan is rite if anyone would noone will code it for free why should they make it and you take all the credit and rep if they were going code it for free they mid aswell use it for there own site instead of giving it to u.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!